Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Winged Alchemist ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prologue
Disclaimer: I do not own Full Metal Alchemist or any of its characters, storylines, etc. I DO HOWEVER, own my own created characters and if you wish to take my characters without my permission I will make your life a horrible one.  Also this is set with the original anime FMA series, not the Brotherhood one...although I guess it really doesn't matter...but...I have yet to see all of Brotherhood and I did not want readers going "OMG YOU ARE RETARDED THIS IS NOT IN BROTHERHOOD!" ......Just read it please...and review....and I will love you...forever....:3

Toshima ran as fast as he could, his rapid breathing echoing against the buildings' walls of the alleyway. He dare not look behind him, he knew that there were crimson orbs on him, determined to catch and destroy. He had heard rumors, but he was not a state alchemist. How could he be a victim?
He halted a wall in front of him. Sweat dripped from his forehead, his heart thumbing hard against his chest. He was trapped...well...no, he actually wasn't.
Grabbing the white chalk from his pocket he knelt to draw the circle that was his alone. No one could make the circle was, he was special. After the circle was drawn he laid his hands on the circle and a light absorbed him.
It was a magnificent sight, the light that surrounding him and chased away the grayness of that cloudy day. Then two bright, white wings sprouted from his back. One would think he was an angel but he was not. Not even close....
He looked behind him to find Scar looking, crimson eyes wide in shock. Despite the fright that flew through him, Toshima allowed the smirk to come across his face. With a flap of the wings, he was lifted from the ground and began to fly into the sky. He looked down to see Scar's arm glow and shoot crimson light at the ground. The light shot along the wall but could not reach Toshima.
Toshima let a small chuckle escape him. He was free, he would not allow himself to be captured by the State or die by that Ishvalan. He was free, he had been given a gift...maybe by God but he would let no one catch him, no not anyone....

Author's Note: Yay the prologue is done!!!!!!!!! Whoo, well yes, Toshima is my character a wandering alchemist that has the power to sprout wings from his back. But why is it that he does not wish to become a state alchemist and why is Scar after him? Find out more in Chapter one! Read and Review please!!!!!!!!!!!
Converting /tmp/phpJVU7Bz to /dev/stdout