Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka against the Dark Lord ❯ meeting the new students ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER
 
Kaz: I don't own neither the characters from FY nor from HP.
 
 
The burrow (The Weasleys' house)
 
“RON HURRY UP!!!” Ginny yelled.
 
Ron was busy getting his trunk down. “Okay. I'll be there in a minute”
 
“We're gonna be late if you don't hurry!”
 
“Okay. Okay…I said I'd be down there Ginny!”
 
The day that Harry was waiting had finally come. The day of returning back to his most favorite place…HOGWARTS.
 
Though a lot of horrible things happened last year, Harry was determined to clean his name. After the triwizard tournament, most of the people blamed him for Cedric's death. They didn't believe that Voldemort was the one who did it. That Voldemort's back again.
 
I'm gonna prove to them that I'm innocent Harry thought of himself And I'm gonna get Voldemort as well! I'm not gonna let him take another life!”
 
Harry, together with the Weasleys and Hermione, headed to king's cross station for the train.
 
 
KINGS CROSS STATION
 
“ Miaka would you just hurry up! There's a train we need to catch idiot!”
 
“Okay! Darn! This trunk is too heavy! I can't believe I'm feeling hungry right now!”
 
 
“Well we can eat later on…”
 
FLASHBACK
 
“What! You mean we're invited to go to a witchcraft school!”Miaka screamed. Yui had just explained the truth about the letters they received.
 
“ For the 20th time…. MIAKA…. YES WE ARE!!” Yui was getting a bit annoyed.
 
“Well the thing is the idea of going to a witchcraft school is quite peculiar, isn't it?” Miaka asked Yui.
 
Yui stared at Miaka “ I agree… but you see… I think we still need to go there. We need to enter that school.”
 
“Huh? But …why?”
 
“You won't believe what I just saw on the international news last Monday.” Yui said. Miaka felt that Yui was feeling a bit scared. “ It was frightening….i-it was horrible. According to it, a murderer is on the loose in London. A lot of people had already killed. And the worst thing is, doctors could explain the cause of the victims' death.”
 
“No…don't…don't tell me…”
 
“ At first I didn't care at all… but… but suddenly I felt…I felt the book…it seems that the culprit of those murders…has the book.”
 
“It can't be… are you sure?”
 
“ Of course… remember I am also a one of the maiden. That's the reason why we have a special connection to the book.”
 
Oh no! If Yui's hunch is right…we are in great problem!!!! Miaka told herself.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
“ Wow Yui! I'm still amazed that you're right!!” Miaka screamed.
 
“ Well actually I still couldn't believe that we passed through that wall.” Yui replied. “Come on Miaka! The train is leaving!” Miaka and Yui quickly ran to catch HOGWARTS EXPRESS.
 
Inside HOGWARTS EXPRESS
 
“Oh this is just great Yui!!” Miaka said sarcastically. “I can't believe there's no empty compartment left here!”
 
“ Stop complaining…Start working!!” Yui yelled.
 
They were in that situation when a girl with a bushy brown hair came. “ WHAT'S THIS NOISE ALL ABOUT? AND WHAT ARE YOU TWO STILL DOING HERE OUTSIDE? ALL STUDENTS SHOULD BE INSIDE!!” she screamed.
 
Miaka and Yui were both stunned. “ And who the heck are you?” they said in unison.
 
FLASHBACK
 
“ Are you sure that you really want this?”
 
“Mom… I know it's a bit strange but… I really want to go there…”Miaka was explaining to her mom about the HOGWARTS' invitation.
 
Miaka's mom sighed “ How can I argue with that… this is what you want Miaka. But promise me that you'll be good there…and take a lot of extra care..”
 
Miaka smiled. Her heart was feeling so much happiness. For the first time, her mother let her made a decision
 
“ I will mom… thank you so much….”
 
Later that day
 
“ Miaka! You don't have to do that…”
 
“Keisuke-” Miaka stared at him. “ It's okay. And beside isn't that great! I don't have to study so hard for my high school entrance exams!”
 
Keisuke hit her on her head. “ IDIOT! DON'T BE SO STUPID!! HIGH SCHOOL IS FAR DIFFERENT FROM A WITCHCRAFT SCHOOL! It's my fault….so it's my responsibility to get it back!!
 
“ No-” Miaka said. “ It's our duty…. It's our responsibility to get it back…”
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
Inside Harry and the gang's compartment.
 
 
“ Ron, why are you here? You're supposed to be patrolling like Hermione. Have you forgotten that you're a prefect now?” Neville asked. He was sitting beside Ginny.
 
“ Nah! Why should I? I'm so tired okay!” Ron replied.
 
“WELL…WELL…WELL… RONALD WEASLEY!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOU'RE A PREFECT NOW!! SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! Hermione yelled. Neither Harry nor Ron noticed her when she came.
 
Harry noticed the two girls standing behind Hermione. Who are they? They look so different. He thought of himself.
 
“ Im so sorry” Hermione apologized to the two girls. “ Spare him…He's just a total idiot and stupid that's all.
 
“ No never mind us… it's okay… I actually understand his case…. We're kindda similar.” The red longhaired girl laughed.
 
“ Yup she's exactly right!” the blonde shorthaired smiled.
 
“ Hermione…who are they?” Ginny asked.
 
“ Oh well… guys… I want you to meet Miaka Yuki” Hermione pointed the red longhaired girl “ and Yui Hongo” then she pointed the blonde shorthaired one.
 
“ Oh hi! My name is Ginny Weasley” Ginny jumped out of her seat to shake hands with Miaka and Yui.
 
“ Oh hello…” Yui smiled.
 
“ That one with the same color of my hair is my stupid brother Ron” Ginny pointed Ron who was busy arguing with Hermione. “ And that one beside the window is Harry” she pointed the boy with spectacles. “And finally, that big kid is Neville.” She pointed the fat boy.
 
“ They don't have any place to go so decided to bring them here. I hope you don't mind.” Hermione explained.
 
“ Of course not. They can stay here with us,” Harry said. She stared at Miaka and smiled.
“ I'm so glad to meet you…”
 
Miaka smiled “ same here”
 
 
 
Kaz: Please review.