Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Twig Man and his Sidekick Buddha ❯ Twig Man and his sidekick Buddha get to work ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Adventures of Twig Man and his sidekick Buddha

Hey everyone! Author here. Name's Skyre. ^_^ Anyway, yes this is off of X. I've seen the first two DVD discs have the first 8 of the manga. The story goes that Ifurita, Angua, and me were watching the first disc and me and Ifurita got to talking. We have to talk, more like joke, about whatever we are watching. Today's victim, or rather victims, were Kamui and Sorata.

Anyway, I got on a tangent of how Kamui almost sounds like camel somehow and then we began to compare him to a stick. A twig really. It's those super skinny legs that shouldn't be able to hold up his body. Anyway, we were doing that and then heard someone call Sora a Buddhist monk. So he became just Buddha. So at the end of the disc, we were throwing ideas back and forth about Twig Man and his sidekick Buddha and them having adventures while Angua was attacking us with pillows the whole time because we would not shut up throughout the ENTIRE DISC.

Then we started watching Fushigi Yugi. That didn't go well. ~_~ I had already watched it so I knew what was going to happen and was free to make jokes about it. Anyway, we got on a tangent of how maybe Tamahome keeps chasing Miyaka because she supplied him with shrooms and that when he spazs and glows it's because he's going though withdrawl. That and Tomo was always being called a really sadistic dude. Thus SPAZ MAN and SADISTIC DUDE were introduced into this mess.

Isn't that just the greatest story premise you've ever read? ANYWAY, man I use that word a lot, now to the story. I hope you enjoy it.

Skyre: *walks in with Kamui and Sora in tow, chatting on and on about something or other. Whatever it is, it's not important.

Kamui: Um . . . Excuse me. But we should be getting back soon. We really have to take care of the seven harbingers.

Sora: Yeah. I still need to kick some serious harbinger ass!

Skyre: We'll get to that. Right now you are stuck here, in my parody. *huge grin*

Kamui and Sora: WHAT??

Skyre: That's right. You both get to stay here until either you both die, escape only to be recaptured, or I set you free.

*both boys look around for an exit and fail to find one, thinking it can't be all that bad to be stuck here for a while.*

Skyre: Here. *tosses some clothing.* Get in costume and then we can start.

*Kamui gets a dark blue skin tight outfit with a TM on the front of his torso. A black cape dangles down his back to rest just above the ground. Black boot and gloves go on to fit snuggly. Sora gets black and blue monk robes, with the letter B on the front. Both get into costume, rethinking what's going to happen.

Skyre: Ready? *They both nod* Good! *goes to fetch the other characters* These two will be your arch enemies. *brings in Tamahome and Tomo from Fushigi Yugi. Both are in costume and totally confused.*

Kamui: What's and arch enemy?

Skyre: *sighs* Think of them as evil harbingers. Does that make it easier?

Kamui and Sora: Yeah. That works.

Skyre: Good. Whew. Anyway, things will be starting shortly so get in your places everyone and we'll get going. The first adventure will be coming soon!