Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ The End Of The Blizzard ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The End Of The Blizzard

~Hyrule~

Naraku showed his fear. Tiena could see it, and so could Kurama and Neonna. “Now let them go Naraku, you can take me.” Tiena said. “Tiena no!” “Tiena!” Kurama immediately responded to Tiena and Neonna spoke after. Naraku was quiet for a moment but then spoke. “You could kill me right now if you wanted. But you can’t!” He said. Tiena listened closely. “I have the children being portaled here and if I die…well you’ll never see them again! I have strict orders that if I’m killed, any prisoners I have should be killed right away.” Naraku said. Tiena was not frightened by his words. “Well, I have nothing to live for except this child, and I wouldn’t dare let them be born into a world that lets you survive in it! Let them go and I stay at my freewill, for the children.” Tiena told him. “Do you agree?” She asked. “Tiena you can’t!” Kurama said running to her. “Tiena! You have to live for this child! Naraku plans on killing you anyway! After he has his heir your out of the game!” Kurama told her. “Hae Hem… I agree.” Naraku said. “You agree that after my child is born, you could kill me, but you’ll let the children go home and never ever harm anyone again?” Tiena asked. “I do.” Naraku said. Kurama was shocked that Tiena would bargain her life and her child to save the rest of them. “Go Kurama! Take Neonna and get outta here!” She said. She hugged him. “He can never harm my child that’s how I could do it/” She said. “Tiena how could you trust him!?” Neonna asked angrily. “The necklace tells me that I can… trust that he will obey to the agreement. “Get home!” Tiena said hugging Neonna. “Go! Go!” She yelled and pushed them to. Finally, hesitantly, Kurama and Neonna left. Tiena cried as she watched them go. Naraku came from behind and put his hand on her right shoulder. “I will make you as comfortable as possible until the child is born.” Naraku said. Tiena smacked his hand off her shoulder. She turned to him. “If I’m gona be in this crap hole, I’ll let you know my rules. “Rules?” Naraku asked. “Yes, first thing, first, I want to be able to roam the castle as much as I feel like, I want the most luxurious room in this place, and I want to be able to roam in the outside with your guards around of course.” Tiena said. “Your wishes are my command with the guards of couse.” Naraku said walking away.

~Dungeon~

Naraku walked away from Tiena and went to his dungeon where he was keeping the children and Sasume. He walked down a long flight of spiral stone stairs and opened the door to where they were being highly secured. The guards were holding Sasume up against the wall while the children played on the floor. Shippo, with his small self, acted as if he were a little baby and didn’t speak very well. Kai sat on the floor and played with a wooden toy. Shippo sat and watched him. Hope was sleeping on the stone ground wrapped in a blanket. “What is this?! Get that infant off the floor you morons!” Naraku said displeased with his workers. “Don’t you touch her you son of bitch!” Sasume yelled trying to break free of the guards’ grip. “Ah…who is this one?” Naraku said walking up to Sasume and touching her face. “Don’t touch me!” She said spitting at him. “Oh…” Naraku said wiping his face with his hand. He then reached his hand out and smacked her in the face. “AH!” She said breathing heavily. “Why are you doing this?!” She said as she became hysterical. “I want my revenge, and you seem so insignificant to it so I guess I won’t be needing you!” Naraku said. “Take her to the roof, decapitate her.” He said. Sasume nearly passed out of her shock. Naraku was about to leave the room when he realized something. “Actually… I don’t need you, but my friends may want you. Put her in the West Room, make her as comfortable as possible. Keep the door locked at all times!” Naraku said before leaving.

~On The Way To Tiena’s House~

Kagome, Inuyasha, and Hiei were all on their way back to Tiena’s house and as they were walking Kagome explained to Hiei about Naraku and his revenge. “Do you think he got to Kurama and the others?” Hiei asked. Inuyasha was walking in front of them. He was trying to be independent. But, he realized something. “I’m not sure what happened with them. It’s been a while and I hope they’re okay. I want my son back so badly!” Kagome began to cry. “You will get him back Kagome… I promise!” Inuyasha got jealous and interrupted them. “Haven’t you guys noticed anything?!” Kagome and Hiei looked at him. They all stopped walking. “It stopped snowing! The first since this all started!” Kagome looked around and smiled, feeling hope in her heart. Suddenly they heard voices from behind. “Kagome!” “Inuyasha!” They heard their names repeat and noticed that Kurama and Neonna were running up. “It’s Kurama and Neonna!” Hiei yelled. The three started running toward them. They finally met up. “Hiei!” Kurama said hugging him. Hiei gave a weird look but didn’t back away. Neonna tried not to notice Hiei and hugged Inuyasha and Kagome at the same time. “Are you guys okay we were wondering where you were?!” Kagome said. “Where’s Tiena and Kioto?!” Inuyasha asked. There was a moment of silence. “Kioto’s dead.” Kurama said looking down. “Kurama I’m so sorry.” Kagome said. “What about Tiena?” Inuyasha asked. “Naraku has her!” Neonna said. “What?!” Inuyasha said. “She’s pregnant… he has her… he has the babies too! Tiena made a deal with him! She will let him have her child as long as he lets the children go.” Neonna said. “Then where are they?! Where’s Kai?” Kagome asked. “They have an agreement that he gets the baby when it’s born and he could kill her but he has to then let the children go!” Neonna replied. “We have to go to Hyrule and save her and the children right away!” Kagome said. “No! Kagome… lets get home first. We have to plan this out.” Inuyasha said.

Converting /tmp/php5jmxW6 to /dev/stdout