Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ Chapter 18 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Three Days Later~

~Hyrule~

Tiena sits by Sasume’s bedside. She feels terrible that she left her there when she begged Tiena not to leave her. Sasume has not slept or eaten since it happened to her. “Oh Sasume I am so sorry! I shouldn’t have left you.” Tiena says. “It’s okay Tiena, you didn’t know.” Sasume says with a soft sad voice. “Listen… I found the children. I didn’t want to tell you yet because… because I can’t get into the room. Do you know where the door is?” Tiena asked. Sasume turned to her. “No… I remember where the door to the downstairs is now! The way I was dragged up was through the garden. There is a door that we came up through the garden and through that door and right down the stairs is the door to the room.” Sasume said trying to recall everywhere she was taken by the soldiers. “Are you sure about this Sasume?” Tiena asked about to get up and run to the garden. “Um… Yes! Yes I am.” She said. “Okay good! Wait you can come with me now! We have to be very watchful of them though.” Tiena said helping Sasume out of bed. Tiena and Sasume rushed down the stairs and to the garden. They were able to avoid all the guards and Naraku. When they made it outside, it began to rain. “Sasume where is the door?!” Tiena asked feeling her blood rush. Sasume tried to remember but just couldn’t. “Sasume! Where is it?! Come on this is our chance at freedom!” Tiena told her. Sasume thought for a moment. “I remember! It’s over here!” She yelled walking over to where the tomatoes had been planted. There was a crease in the ground which was the door. Tiena walked over. “Where the hell is the knob?!” She asked. Tiena and Sasume searched for a knob or someway that they could open the door. “Tiena stop! I have an idea!” Sasume said. She began stomping on the door with her foot. She stomped and stomped on it. “What are you doing?” Tiena asked. “Stand back.” Sasume replied. Then the door opened up. “Yes?! Who is it?” A soldier said coming out. Sasume jumped from behind and kicked him in the face. The soldier immediately fell down and down the stairs. “Come on!” Sasume said. The soldier was now unconscious at the bottom of the steps where the door that lead to the room where the children were being held was. Tiena and Sasume walked down the stairs and knocked on the door. “Who is it?” A soldier said opening the door. Tiena instantly punched the soldier in the face. Tiena could see in the back of the room, her brother and Shippo and Hope in the some kind of play pen. “Tiena!” Shippo yelled out. The other soldiers in the room came forward and Tiena and Sasume began fighting them off. Shippo jumped over the gate of the play pen. He started flying in the air and hitting the soldiers.

~Tiena’s House~

Kurama sat on the floor wondering where Neonna was. He couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss he gave her. It was so sudden and he hadn’t realized he had done it until after his lips and Neonna’s parted. Kagome had returned home. She left Sesshomaru at the edge of a cliff. She wanted to throw him off but she just couldn’t. She didn’t want to kill Inuyasha’s brother, she thought Inuyasha deserved to do it himself. But she couldn’t go to Inuyasha and tell him she had Sesshomaru at the edge of a cliff somewhere. Besides, he couldn’t do anything now that his poweres were drained from his body. Sesshomaru was about as strong as a human. Kagome thought that he should suffer with that, not die and get off easy. For the past three days no one had really done anything. They just planned out how they would get Tiena out of Hyrule. It was a boring day and everyone was dwelling. Kurama was too sad to talk, and Kagome was too worried about to think about anything else. Inuyasha spent most of his day sleeping in his tree outside. Hiei slept too but on the sofa in the living room. Kurama decided to go outside for some fresh air. He had no idea what to do with himself. Just as Kurama was stepping outside, he could see two people coming. It was Neonna, Neonna and who? She was walking toward Tiena’s house with a tall man next to her. “Kurama!” She called out yelling. She began running toward him. The man at her left began running as well. He ran right behind her. Kurama saw Neonna and started running toward her also. He was so happy to see her. Finally they met up and ran each other into a hug. “Kurama! I missed you!” She said. Kurama said nothing. Kurama could now see the tall man coming. He was very tall and had blue and white hair. He also had a tattoo on his face. It was a blue “B” on his right lower cheek. Kurama and Neonna released each other from the hug. Then Neonna introduced Kurama to the man she had returned with. “Kurama this is Blix… Blix this is Kurama. Blix is my cousin Kurama… he is going to help us find Kioto.” She said. Kurama looked at her with a confused look. “Kurama I know how you feel, you feel unsettled with that fact that Kioto is dead… you don’t feel like he has left this world. The other day I got the feeling as well. I also think Kioto is alive. When I got that feeling I also got an idea. Blix specializes in finding people.” Neonna said. “Kurama, Neonna has told me all about what has happened with your brother and his girlfriend and your brother’s father. I put a lot of thought into this. That girl, your brother’s girlfriend… she’s lying, your brother isn’t dead. She has him somewhere or he is away somewhere and she knows exactly where.” Kurama looked at Blix trying to think up where Kioto might be. “First thing we need to do is get the girl away from your brother’s father. We need to ask her where he is and I think she may be hiding his whereabouts to protect him. Neonna has told me all about how dangerous this man is. I will help you get her out.” Blix said. “This sound’s like a plan.” Kurama said. “Okay we need to go!” Blix said. “What about the other?” Kurama asked. “No! Just us… I usually work alone so I’m having a hard enough time with you and my cousin.” Blix replied. Kurama paused to think about it for a second. “Kurama trust him! He’ll get Kioto home!” Neonna said. Kurama felt convinced with Neonna’s words. “Let’s go!” He said.

~Leaving Hyrule~

Tiena was running with Hope in her arms. Sasume was holding Kai, and Shippo was running alongside them. They had escaped Hyrule. Tiena knew that she was in grave danger and would always be as long as Naraku was alive. They had the children and Naraku had no way of stopping them yet. He had no choice but to let them all go. Tiena wanted to get home but knew that she had just put all of the children in even more danger than they were before. They were all running, trying to get as far away from Hyrule as possible. Tiena was feeling very nervous and scared and felt like it was a mistake doing this. She then stopped running. Sasume and Shippo hadn’t realized and kept going. “Hey wait! Guys wait!” Tiena said. Sasume and Shippo stopped and looked back at Tiena. “What’s wrong? Tiena we have to go!” Shippo said. “Tiena come on!” Sasume said. Tiena ran up to Sasume. “Here put Kai down. Just do it! Shippo, hold Kai’s hand and don’t let him go! Here Sasume you take her!” Tiena said handing her Hope. “What… what are you doing?” She asked. “I have to go back!” Tiena said. “No! What are you doing Tiena?!” She asked. “Listen! I can’t let Naraku live! He will come back and get us in an even worse way! Just go! Don’t worry about me! Go!” She said pushing Sasume and Shippo to keep going. Finally they agreed and started running again. Tiena began running back to Hyrule.

~Hyrule~

Naraku was standing there, in his main room of the castle. He was planning his next move against all of them in his head. He was going to get them back if it was the last thing he ever did. “Soldier!” He yelled getting up. “Yes sir?” The soldier said. “Stack up the troops… I am sending you after them. Your in charge. Make sure that you kill Tiena!” Naraku said. “Yes sir!” The soldier said leaving the room. Naraku walked around the main room. He was very angry. “Hello… father!” Kioto’s voice said from behind. Naraku turned around to see “Tiena” standing there. Naraku was confused at first. Almost immediately after he turned around, “Tiena” changed form back into Kioto! He stood there with fighting in his eyes.
Converting /tmp/phpfjc1m4 to /dev/stdout