Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Destorying Bakahome's Webpage. ❯ Bakahome doesn't get any money. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own Fushigi.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakahome doesn't gets any money.~

By Suzaku_123~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Support the Tamahome Fund! GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY!

Nuriko:TAMAHOME...

Tamhome:Uh.. ehehe... I just want money to support and show my eternal undying love for Miak-- err... my family!! Eheh..

Tasuki:Yo.. what's this doing on your story, Nuriko?

Nuriko:That would be a good question for Tamahome, don't you think?

Tamahome:...No.

Tasuki:Where's all that small print you talked about?

Tamahome:Right above where you just talked.

Tasuki:I don't see anything...

Tamahome:Like I said,small print no one can read.

Nuriko:Then magnify it so people can read it, brilliance...

Tamahome:Okay,okay...

~ In giving a donation to The Tamahome Fund, you will be expected to donate an additional 600 dollars each month for the next 57 years and 3 months. This money is for good purposes. It will buy lots of food and more dumb looking clothes and the like for Suzaku no Miko (Miaka Yuuki) and make Tamahome feel important. There are certain restrictions which apply.* You may not eat from fast food places on Tuesdays at 4:27 PM. You may not put carrots up your nose and say you are a walrus. You may not make advances at Miaka in Tamahome's presence. You may not sing any N*SYNC songs on weekdays from 9 AM to 10 PM. You must pledge allegiance to King Doorbell III. Remember, donating to The Tamahome Fund is a privilege. Think of it as a reward, not a punishment. If you cease to follow these rules, Tamahome himself will come to attack you. This offer is void where prohibited, namely everywhere other than the central meadows of Hokkan. Offer expires 12/31/1400. Remember the Alamo.

*certain restrictions apply.~

Tasuki:Oh, lord.. and you expect people to donate money to THAT!?

Tamahome:Of course.

Nuriko:You would think that...

Tamahome:What's that supposed to mean?!

Nuriko:Nothing at all, Tama-chan...

Tamahome:Ooh, don't call me that! It freaks me out!

Nuriko:Okay,fine.. and now that you've finished your little advertisement...

Nuriko:Would you PLEASE leave and let me finish my page to Hotohori?!! ::hits Tamahome::

Tamahome:Gaaak!!! Ehehehehe... ^_^.;;

Hotohori:Hello,Nuriko...

Nuriko:Ooh!!!Hotohori-sama!

Tamahome:..........

Tasuki:*Freaks out that nobody talked to him and uses his tessen to burn the page.*

Tamahome:No....no!!My page!And no one even had a chance to donate any money....!

Nuriko:Thank you,thank you,Tasuki...!

~The End~

Well!Thats all...Anyway...Review if you want!