Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Magical destiny ❯ Magical destiny ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:- I do not own Fushigi Yuugi or Harry Potter.There!!Ya happy now??? *sighs* all though I wish I did…..

On with Chapter then…..

Chapter-1. Character Introductions.

For all those people who don't know Harry potter then this is the best time ever to get acquainted….and I'll enlighten u people….lets see now….

Harry potter:- He's a wizard studying at Hogwarts, a school for witches and wizards. His mom and dad Lily and James Potter got killed when he was an infant. A guy named Voldemort had killed them. Harry has Black hair, Green eyes and a lightning shaped scar on his forehead, which he got all thanks to Voldemort on the night of his parents death.

Hermione Granger:-She has dark curly blonde hair, and brown eyes. She's the brainy kid. One of a very few people who enjoys studying all day…even in vacation (A/N:*Faints*)….but her unusual habit has helped herself and her 2 best friends Harry and Ron many a times out of trouble.

Ron Weasely:-He has reddish blonde hair and blue eyes. He has 3 big brothers,2 of them being twins and a little sister. His family is not that rich and hence he gets the privilege of wearing clothes passed on by his brothers….much to his dismay.

Albus Dumbledore:-The head master of the Hogwarts school. He has a loooooong white beard and a matching hair duo. He wears a spectacle and a long look alike of a traditional Japanese dress. He's the only person Voldemort is afraid of.

Draco Malfoy:-He has dirty blonde hair, and dark blue eyes ( A/N: sorry if im wrong…I had to think of some eye colour ).He has 2 sidekicks Goyle and Crabbe ,who happened to be his only friends. His family is quite well of….or should I say, filthy rich.

Crabbe and goyle:- not much is to be said about them ,well except that they are Malfoy's stooges and have no sense inside their so called brain. One has black hair and the other blonde, both of them are mirror image of modern day bullies.

In Hogwarts there are 4 houses:-Gryffindor , Ravenclaw , Hufflepuff and Slytherin.Every new student gets sorted by a magical sorting hat and are placed at their respective houses based on their character, talents etc.

Harry , Ron and Hermione belong to Gryffindor.Malfoy,Crabbe and Goyle belong to Slytherin.

A/n:Well I hope all u people understood atleast a little of the character introductions….and as for the others who already know about HP….Gomen ne if I have upset u guys when I described the characters….Ok on with the REAL adventure…*giggles happily and dances around the room*…I think im the FIRST author to make a HP & FY crossover…..*Gets all starry eyed *..ahhhh….all hail FY and HP….hip hip hurray !!!! O yeah and u guys PLEEEEASE review…I wanna get to know u guys…since u DID read my 1st Fic ever !!!