Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Nuriko's MatchMaking game! ❯ Welcome to Nuriko's MatchMaking Game! ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Welcome to Nuriko's MatchMaking Game!

Nuriko:Ok....we are going to start the game.Seiryuu you will sit on the right!

Nuriko:Ok Nakago...Here is the question...Who do you like?If you answer wrongly you get the ugliest girl in the show.

Nakago:I like Miaka.

Nuriko:Good Job!And here comes Miaka with her tiny red bikini.

Miaka:*Hugs Nakago*Hi Nakago!*kisses his cheek*

Nakago:Hi.

Soi:*Shoots lightning and accidently struck Nakago by head.*

Nakago:*Wakes up and use energy blast on Soi*There...that should keep her till her turn.

Nuriko:Ok...Amiboshi you are next...Get

this question correct and you can get you're gal.Amiboshi...who is your brother Suboshi in love with?

Amiboshi:Yui.

Nuriko:That's right!And here comes Hotohori wearing a beautiful dress!(All the Suzaku seven has turn

into Womens and they have breasts!)

(Except Nuriko).

Hotohori:*Kisses Amiboshi on the Neck.*

Nuriko:Ok...Suboshi your turn!Answer this...Is Yui evil?

Suboshi:Other people may think Yes but to me she is not Evil.

Nuriko:Good reason and answer...Here comes Yui with mini bikini top and micro mini skirt.

Yui:Thank You.*Kisses Suboshi on the Cheek.*

Nuriko:Now...Tomo...Answer this...Does your love like to drink Sake?

Tomo:Of course!And he is Tasuki!

Nuriko:Good!And here comes Tasuki with her mini dress!

Tasuki:*Hic*Hi my cute Tomo...You look handsome without your makeup. *Hic*

Tomo:Thank you!You must have drink to much Sake!

Nuriko:Ok...Miboshi!Answer this... Chiriko is short but what is she good at?

Miboshi:Good in her studies!

Nuriko:Good Job!Here she comes with a sexy blouse and a skirt.

Chiriko:Hi Miboshi!*Kisses on cheek and neck.*

(Ashitare in his Human form.)

Nuriko:Now...Ashitare...answer this... who is the most gayest person in this show?

Ashitare:You!*Points at Nuriko.*

Nuriko:Argh...correct!Who wrote this question?Here comes Tamahome with her green colour bikini! Ahem!Suzaku_123!Why did you wrote the question.

Suzaku_123:Nobody gave me a suggestion!Now get back into the story!

Tamahome:Oh...Ashitare!How I miss you! I like your furry chest!It's so sexy like Austin Powers!*Hugs him and kiss Ashitare's cheek.*

Nuriko:Ok...SOI!Wakey Wakey!

Soi:I am awake already!

Nuriko:Yea Yea!Answer this...Are you jealous of Miaka now?

Soi:This is a stupid Question!And Yes I am VERY JEALOUS!

Nuriko:Good Job and here I am now coming to kissing my dearest sweetheart, Soi.*Kisses Neck and lip.*

Nuriko:And that's the End of our show!Goodbye!

The End!