Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Suzaku Westlife?Wrong!Meet Suzaku Eastlife boys! ❯ Meet Suzaku Eastlife! ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

A story about Suzaku Eastlife....This is how it starts.

Miaka-The Make-up artist

Tamahome-Camera man

Hotohori-Eastlife Nicky!

Chichiri-Director of Eastlife

Chiriko-Eastlife Shane!

Tasuki-Eastlife Bryan!

Mitsukake-Eastlife Mark!

Nuriko-Eastlife Kian!

Suzaku Eastlife Boys!

By Suzaku_123

Miaka:Hotohori...Its time for Make-up!

Hotohori:Well why didn't you say so?

Miaka:*Powders Hotohori's face as usual.*There...Done!

Hotohori:Thank you! Now no time to talk!I gotta watch myself in the mirror doing the Catwalk!

Tasuki:Sheesh!!! What a gay Hotohori is…He is suppose to practice the lines.Not his catwalk!*Sits down on the chair.*

Miaka:*Powders Tasuki face.*

Miaka:There...Done Tasuki!Next!

Mitsukake:*Sits down on the chair*

Miaka:The Usual?

Mitsukake:Of course!

Miaka:*Powders Mitsukake.*Done!Chiriko!Chiriko?CHIRIKO!

Chiriko:Yes?Time for my makeup?*Looks at his watch*OMG 20 minutes more before the song!Quick!*Sits down on the chair.*

Miaka:*Powders the face.*Done!Nuriko!NURIKO!Stop looking at the mirror!*Thinks*Oh....Nuriko....Let me help you makeup…so that you could look beautiful!

Nuriko:*Runs and quickly sit on the chair.*

Miaka:Done!

Chichiri:Hurry up Guys!10 minutes till the song starts!Tamahome!Stop aiming the camera at Miaka!She is your Cousin! No daa!

Chichiri:Places everyone!And...Action!No daa!

Hotohori:An empty street, an empty house and a hole inside my heart. I'm all alone and the rooms are getting smaller.Ohhh...no....

Nuriko:I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are,The days we had, The songs we sang together, And oh my love, I'm holding on forever, Reaching out for a love that seems so far.

Everybody:So I say a little prayer, And hope my dreams will take me there, Where the skies are blue to see you once again,My love, Overseas from coast to coast,To find the place I love the most, Where the fields are green to see you once again my,My love.

Mitsukake:I try to read, I go to work, I'm laughing with my friends, But I can't stop to keep myself from think. Oh....yea....

Tasuki:I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are,The days we had, The songs we sang together, And oh my love, I'm holding on forever, Reaching out for a love that seems so far.

Everybody:So I say a little prayer, And hope my dreams will take me there, Where the skies are blue to see you once again,My love, Overseas from coast to coast,To find the place I love the most, Where the fields are green to see you once again my,My love.

Chiriko:To hold you in my arms, To promise you my love, To tell you from the heart, You're all I'm thinking of..

Everybody:So I say a little prayer, And hope my dreams will take me there, Where the skies are blue to see you once again,My love, Overseas from coast to coast,To find the place I love the most, Where the fields are green to see you once again my,My love.

Everybody:So I say a little prayer, And hope my dreams will take me there, Where the skies are blue to see you once again,My love, Overseas from coast to coast,To find the place I love the most, Where the fields are green to see you once again my,My love.

Chichiri:Cut!Thats a rap!No daa!

(1 Hour later...)

Hotohori:OMG!!I acted so horrible!

Tasuki:* snickered*Nuriko is even worser!HAHA!

Nuriko:So?You are even worser! You were shaking your butt like a girl! HAHAHA!

*Room was silent then everybody burst into laughter*

Mitsukake:Argh!I should not have waved my hands...It looks like I am a chicken or something.....

Chiriko:Oh man...I am too short and Tamahome only got my head....

Chichiri:That was Great!I am going to put it on TV! No daa!

Everybody said:But....BOSS!!

Chichiri:No buts...No daa!*Puts in tape and plays it on TV*

Chichiri:ARGH!!WRONG TAPE!!I PUT IN THE TAPE THAT I TOOK ON THE CAMERA WHEN I WAS BATHING!*Takes out tape**Put in the real tape*Whew!No daa!

*Room was silent suddenly and everybody kept Eyeing Chichiri* *Suddenly they laughed very loud.*

Tasuki:O.O....We dare not go near you cause you are going to consider us Peeping Tom!HAHAHA!!

Chichiri:*Blush*Argh!!! Enough already! Lets all go home and eat. No daa!

Miaka:Great Idea.

The End! Hope you enjoyed it!

By Suzaku_123.

(Review please! NO DAA!)