Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ The Little... Umm... ❯ Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Last time, in "The Little… Umm…"

*****

Nuriko: Hooray! Let's go back to the palace and show off my new look!

Chiriko: Wait! You need a new name. We can't just start calling this random girl "Nuriko." Someone will figure it out.

Nuriko: Hmmm… I hadn't thought of that. Call me Kourin.

Asteria: So "Kourin", Miaka and Chiriko all head back to the palace.

*****

And now, the continuation. (see first part for disclaimer)

*****

*****

scene change, accompanied by Amiboshi playing the "Uf dem anger" from the "Carmina Burana" (It's just the perfect scene change music. If you've ever heard the piece, you know what I'm talking about)

Asteria: We now find ourselves in the South garden, where Hotohori and Tamahome are… um, guys… what are you doing?

Tamahome: Huh? Oh, shit. Hotohori, we're on!

Hotohori: Huh?

Hotohori and Tamahome are stretched out on lounge chairs, sunbathing. Both are wearing Speedos and sunglasses. And nothing else.

Fangirls: *drool*

Miaka: Tamahome! *glomps Tamahome*

"Kourin": Hotohori-sama! *glomps Hotohori*

Chiriko: *sweatdrop*

Hotohori: Nuriko, get off… HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GRABBING?

"Kourin": *giggles*

Tamahome: Miaka…

Miaka: Tamahome…

Tamahome: Miaka…

Miaka: Tamahome…

*SPLASH!*

Miaka and Tamahome are now completely drenched, though they don't seem to notice it.

Tamahome: Miaka…

Miaka: Tamahome…

Asteria: Ano, Hikou-san, I don't think that helped. Thanks for trying, though.

Hikou: No problem.

Tamahome: Miaka…

Miaka: Tamahome…

Tamahome: Miaka…

Miaka: Tamahome…

Tasuki: Oh, for Suzaku's sake… GET A ROOM!

Miaka and Tamahome: Okay!

Miaka and Tamahome run inside.

Minna: ………

Asteria hits Tasuki with the fire extinguisher again

Asteria: Baka! You just HAD to say that, didn't you? Now I've lost two of my actors!

Asteria throws Tasuki out the window again.

Tasuki: (falling) Damn you, Asteriaaaaaaaa…

*thud*

Asteria: Okay, problem one, solved. Problem two…

Asteria looks over at Hotohori and "Kourin". "Kourin" is still cuddling up to Hotohori, who looks like he's about to throw up.

Asteria: Nuriko-chan, please let go of Hotohori-sama.

"Kourin": *big smile* Nuh-uh!

Asteria: *sigh* Okay, let's just do the scene.

Hotohori: R-right. *ahem* Who are you, maiden who is almost- but not quite- as beautiful as we are, and whom we have never seen before?

"Kourin": *giggles and strokes Hotohori's chest*

Asteria: Nuriko-chan! Focus!

"Kourin": *snaps out of "her" daze* Oh, right. Gomen. (in character) My name is Kourin, and I am a member of your Highness's Imperial harem. You know, you're much more beautiful up close.

Hotohori: (looking like he's about to have a panic attack) Th-thank you?

Minna:………

Mitsukake: Suzaku preserve us.

Tasuki: (re-entering) What'd I miss?

Chiriko: Nuriko-san shocked the narcissism out of Hotohori-sama.

Tasuki: Whoa.

Neo: Hey, that's my line.

Asteria throws Neo out the window, but Neo just flies away.

Asteria: Ummm… can anyone think of a way to snap them back to reality?

Taiitsukun: I know a way.

Minna: AAAARRRGGGHH!

Asteria: AGGRH! EVIL YODA!

Taiitsukun: Hmph. In that case, I won't help you.

Asteria: Do I still get to borrow the Nyan-Nyans for the… other part?

Taiitsukun: Of course, Asteria-san. I'm a woman of my word. But I won't help you with those two. *vanishes*

everyone looks back at where the scene is supposed to be happening. "Kourin" is purring. Hotohori has passed out. He has also lost all of his sparklyness.

Asteria: Shit.

Asteria starts pulling "Kourin" away from Hotohori by "her" hair. Thanks to Hotohori's combination of lotion, sunscreen and nervous sweat, "Kourin" slides right off.

"Kourin": *Gollum voice* NOOO! My Precious!

Asteria hits "Kourin" over the head with her pretty pink High School yearbook.

"Kourin": *waking up* Ohhh, my head. Wow. I went away for a little while there. I'm better now. Ano, is Hotohori-sama okay? I think I went a little crazy.

Chichiri: He's unconscious, no da.

Tasuki: Yeah, you shocked the narcissism right out of him!

"Kourin": Eep.

Mitsukake: He'll be fine. He just needs to rest for a bit.

Asteria: Arrgh! We don't have time for this. Hikou-san!

*SPLASH!*

Hotohori: Arrgh! What happened?

Asteria: Short version- Nuriko-chan turned into a fangirl.

"Kourin": *nervous laugh* I'm better now. Really.

Asteria: And you might want to put on some clothes.

Hotohori:… Yes. We shall return shortly.

Hotohori sweeps off, managing to convey the effect of long robes, even though he's still only wearing a Speedo.

Fangirls: Awwww.

Asteria: Okay. All hope I had of getting this finished quickly is now officially lost. So we're just going to skim through the next day or so and go right to "Kourin" and Hotohori's Big Day Out.

*****

*****

Join us next time for the Big Musical Number!