Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ The Official Fanfiction University of FY ❯ A Blue Haired Bubble Fairy With An Attitude ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Official Fanfiction University of Fushigi Yuugi

Like the others, this fic is loosely based on Camilla Sandman's "The Official Fanfiction University of Middle-Earth" I own none of the Fushigi Yuugi characters mentioned in this fic, and if you don't recognize a character then they're my own creation.

A/N: If you want to be in this fic, email me at otakushoujo@amaonline.com and tell me your favorite character, and a little description of yourself. And now here's. . .

Chapter 2: A Blue Haired Bubble Fairy With An Attitude

When six o'clock rolled around, Rena found there was indeed more to the supposed illusion of the cupcakes. She found herself on a flying carpet, high above a mountain range, still clad in her pink nightie and matching fuzzy slippers.

"Hey! Taiits-kun's magic carpet! I'm riding on Taiits-kun's magic carpet!" Rena shrieked with delight.

"Well actually, it's not *The* magic carpet. You don't actually believe that Taiits-kun would allow her magic carpet to be used for an everyday thing like student transportation." A cocky-child voice said.

Rena glanced over to where the voice had come from, and found a small blue haired girl flying beside her, dressed all in red and gold with the number fifteen emblazoned in black on the back of her vest, a hard frown on her face.

"Hey! You're Nyan-Nyan!" Rena exclaimed.

Nyan-Nyan Fifteen rolled her eyes, "Gee, how long did it take you to figure that one out?"

Rena sighed, "That's all I need, a blue haired bubble fairy with an attitude."

"Listen you, don't start with me! I've had a hectic week getting everything ready for the new arrivals, and getting rid of the old ones! You try working this job a while, and then you can complain!"

Rena held up her hands in defense, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry." Rena sat back on her feet, "So, where are we going?"

"Don't you pay attention?! We're going to the Official Fanfiction University of Fushigi Yuugi. Why else would I be here? You think I don't have something better to do?" Nyan-Nyan Fifteen growled.

"Forget to take our happy pill this morning, did we?" Rena asked in a smug tone.

"Shut up!"

"I thought Nyan-Nyan were supposed to cheerful and friendly, not sadistic little bitches." Rena said, narrowing her eyes at her arrogant little escort.

"Yeah well, don't believe everything you hear." Nyan-Nyan Fifteen remarked.

"Oh brother, are all the Nyan-Nyan like you?" Rena asked.

"Nope, today's your lucky day. I'm a rare find. But, just don't expect everyone else to live up to basic Nyan-Nyan standards either. We're employing sixty Nyan-Nyans about now, and do you know how annoying it would get if we all ran around smiling and giggling all day?" Nyan-Nyan Fifteen stated.

"Yeah, I'd want to hit you." Rena said, "Actually I want to hit you now." She mumbled under her breath. "Listen, those agent guys didn't tell me much about this place so, can you explain it to me?"

"It's simple, you just have to pass four semesters of classes, and when you do, you'll get your official Fushigi Yuugi authors license, and you can write fanfiction again." Nyan-Nyan Fifteen explained.

"Does that mean no fanfic writing until then?" Rena asked with a wave of disappointment in her voice.

"Only for assignments. But I think Nakago's the only one who might ask you to do that. He gets a kick out of those character torture fics." Nyan-Nyan Fifteen replied.

"Nakago? Of the Seiryuu seven?" A puzzled look overtook Rena's face.

"The one and only." Nyan-Nyan Fifteen answered with a smirk. "Let me tell you now, he doesn't like people staring at him, so unless you want to experience a ki-blast one on one, I suggest you not do that."

"So, does that mean Tasuki's going to be there?" Rena asked in a small voice.

"Yeah, everyone's going to be there. Who else would you expect at a Fushigi Yuugi university?" Nyan-Nyan Fifteen said.

"Really?! My Gen-chan is going to be there?!" Rena shrieked in The Fangirl Voice.

"Yes, and he doesn't like being called Gen-chan. He didn't like it the first time and I doubt he'll like it the ninety-nine-hundred-millionth time. He'll Rekken Shinen your ass if you don't watch it."

Rena stared up at the blue sky with starry eyes, "Wow, I'll get to meet Gen-chan. Maybe we can go on a date and get married." She let out a dreamy sigh.

Nyan-Nyan fifteen rolled her eyes, "Oh brother, these fangirls are all the same. Giggle, giggle, blush, blush."

Rena was still drifting around in her fantasy of Tasuki, when her eyes drifted down to her nightie. "Ahh! I'm wearing pink! I can't meet Tasuki wearing pink!" She yelled, jumping to her feet. She then caught a glimpse of herself, "Ahh! I'm a cartoon! I've become animated-ised!"

"I was wondering when you were going to notice that." Nyan-Nyan Fifteen said.

"Witty, aren't we?" Rena said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Oh." Rena sat back down on the carpet, staring at her now drawn and painted hands. She reached up to feel her spiky bangs and her nose and ears, and she wondered if little sweat drops were appearing on her head at the moment. "This is to weird."

"Get used to it, girly. This is how you're gonna look for the next two years." Nyan-Nyan Fifteen said.

Rena frowned, "I can handle it. And my name isn't girly, it's Rena."

"I know, I know. Rena Welsh, sixteen, one older brother, parents divorced, live with your Dad, and have a cat named Genrou."

"Wow, you're good." Rena blinked in amazement.

"Just doing my job." Nyan-Nyan Fifteen grinned.

Rena sighed, her butt was starting to hurt from all the sitting, "Are we there yeeee.. . .ahh!" Rena yelped as the carpet vanished from under her and she landed on hard dirt.

"We're here!" Nyan-Nyan Fifteen floated to the ground, as Rena picked herself up and dusted off her nightie.

"Here? Where's here?" Rena looked up at the massive building in front of them. It looked like someone had taken the palace of Konan and added a few floors. The entry way was a huge wooden gate with the letters OFUFY carved on the top of it.

"Follow me." Nyan-Nyan Fifteen pushed open the gate and started down the walkway.

Rena was busy looking at the sites of ancient China, when she noticed her Nyan-Nyan was gone. "Hey! Wait for me!" Rena yelled, running in after her.