Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ The Sisters of Tian inn ❯ Bad Beginings ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Sorcha_Namida- Bless her soul for being the first to review us. THANK YOU SORCHA!!!! *sniffles* I... Im so happy.
bluephoenix17 says- Im the person who wrote the crappy W Juliet fanfic, thank you very much (in a sarcastic tone) *twitchtwitch* Cant you guess which characters mine? you better be careful or Lin *Gets hit in the head and kougasmate yells, "BE NICE TO THE REVIEWER! Thank you so much for being our first reviewer, we love you so much!" The word you mean, is I *smacks her in the head again and yells, "Be thankful she hasn't read that piece of crap fanfic!"* I know....I know *sniffs in corner*.

CHAPTER TWO- Bad beginings

Everyone's eyes are on Nuriko, who wasn't sure weather to be embarrassed or happy about everyone looking at him (A/N; *cough, cough* self centered!) Shu Fang was the first one to recover and began running around the area of damage, crying about the overtime she would have to work. Falling to her knees, Shu Fang began wailing out loud, crying about nothing in particular and realised she was missing a finger *just kidding*. Father suddenly came barreling down the steps. Lin Yao mumbled, "Oh boy, here comes a bundle of fun." chichiri blinks at her, confused. Father looked at the damage and his crying daughter, then to Nuriko, who began pretending to cry. "Oh sir it was horrible! Those two men over there threw a man through the wall because he was trying to stop them from hitting on those two innocent girls." Nuriko pointed first at Tasuki and Chichiri, who sat cowered in fear, then to Lin Yao and Shu Fang, who was still crying. Lin Yao laughs mentally at what Nuriko has just caused. Shu Fang stopped crying long enough to see Father lift Chichiri and Tasuki off their seats (father's a big man) and hold them up in the air. Lin Yao suddenly jumps up out of her seat, gets in her father's face and starts a yelling contest, "FATHER! PUT THE HOT COSTOMER AND THE 'CUTE' COSTOMER DOWN!" She glanced at her little sister when she said cute, recalling Shu Fangs choice of words to describe Tasuki. "DAD, PUT THEM DOWN AND GET BACK IN THE CLOSET!" Everyone in the resturaunt gets scared. "GET BACK IN THE CLOSET! YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO BE SEEN!" He drops the two on their amazingly hot, scared, and confused asses and yelles, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKLING ABOUT!" "YOU LOAD MOUTH FREE LOADER! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE ANYWAY! SHOULDNT YOU BE MARRIED BY NOW?" "I'M WORKING ON IT BUT YOU HAD TO DISTURB ME AND THE HOT GUY TALKING!" Chichiri's eye goes like this- O while his other does this - like always... what a lazy eye. Oh wait, there isn't an eye is there? HAHAHAAHA! "NOW GET BACK IN THERE AND LET ME HANDLE THIS!" "FINE I'LL LET YOU BE THAT WAY!" "GOOD, CUZ I AM!" Father storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Tasuki looked at Shu Fang as he ignored everyone's giggles, "You'd never know he was your old man, your so pretty and he... well, he looks worse than Aishetare!" This started another poking fest.

Lin Yao jumps up on the bar and all eyes go back to her. "Alright ladies and gents *Shu Fang jabs her in the back with the end of a broom) I mean... *claps hands together and bows* honored guests *twitch twitch* We are sorry to have disturbed your evening tonight but we are afraid we must close the inn early tonight, thanks to some technical difficulties *points to hole in wall while Shu Fang points to Nuriko*Now please single file walk out of here *gets jabbed in back* honored guests" Saying it like it was the hardest thing she ever had to do in her life.

After everyone had left, Shu Fang began poking Tasuki again and blushing like mad, and the Suzaku Seishi were all left behind. Shu Fang saw everyone standing there and spoke up, bowing as she did so, "dear honored guests, what may I do for you." Tasuki looked up at her finger which was still poking him. "You can stop pokin' me fer one!" Shu Fang laughed nervously as cat ears and cat tail appear on her as she turned away, laughing even more maniacly. She tripped over Chichiri as she turned. Getting up she noticed Chichiri was sitting in the exact same spot, and postition as before, his eyes still wide open. Suddenly ice cold water was poured on him, causing him to jump ten feet in the air (A/N: for anime, that IS possible!!). "You gotta relax more man, NO DA." She said, from behind the bar now instead of standing on top of it. Chichiri blushes. Shu Fang had her head practically all the way in Tasuki's mouth, admiring his fangs. "Ohh!! So shiny!!! And... sharp. I like sharp and shiny things." Lin Yao looks up. "Yeah, she does, she has her own knife collection." Lin Yao walks off to find a bottle of Sake. Everyone had sweatdrops. "Um, excuse me miss, but I dont think Tasuki appreciates your head in his mouth...." Chiriko said, nervous of what Shu Fang might do to him. Shu Fang turned to Chiriko and smiled. "How old are ya kid? five maybe?" She asked, abviously being stupid. Chiriko twitched a little before saying, "I'm thirteen." Shu Fang's jaw dropped and she said, "I've seen bigger rats then you.... no, wiat, I've seen bigger rat droppings then you!" Tasuki broke out in uncontrolable laughter at Chiriko's expense.

Just then Hotohori spoke up. "Um, If you will? May we all have rooms for tonight?" Shu Fang's face turned red at the embarassement of having forgotten her guests. She bowed and said, "I apologize sir. We only have so many rooms, and some people may have to pair up." Miaka and Tamahome stood together and Mitsukake and Chiriko pair up, leaving Tasuki and Chichiri to one room and.... NURIKO AND HOTOHORI IN THE SAME ROOM!!! Hotohori laughed nervously and sccoted away from Nuriko, who in turn scooted closer, then decided to join Lin Yao at the bar. When Hotohori asked what the price would be, Shu Fang replied saying fifteen yen a person. Just then Li Yao yelled to Shu Fang, "HE'S THE EMPORER!!!" Shu fang blushed and bowed down to Hotohori. "Im sorry, then theres no charge!" she apologized, but once more Lin Yao yelled, "NO! CAHRGE HIM DOUBLE!" Shu Fang fell over at Lin Yao's reuqest. "We cant take control of heighness like that!" She yelled back. Lin Yao snorts and Shu Fang turns and gives the Seishi Suzaku their room keys and room numbers. As they all start to leave Miaka calls out to Tasuki and the others. "Hey, are you guys coming?" Tasuki and Chichiri glanced at each other then at Lin Yao and Shu Fang. "We'll be up later!" Tasuki called as he walked up to Shu Fang.

After watching Lin Yao take another swig from the sake bottle, Nuriko asked, "Where you drunk when you were doing that up on the bar?" Lin Yao said, "No, but Im definitely gonna be drunk when I talk to my father later." Takes a swig and smirks at Nuriko. "Ma'am." Nuriko glares back at her and asks how old she is. She answers ninteen and Nuriko goes and asks if she should be slowing down on the booze. "Nope, is it just me or do I feel a draft in here?" she said accussingly (A/N: She's a mean drunk, while Shi Fang... well, we dont know what Shu Fang does yet...) Nuriko glares at her and drinks a shot of Sake.

In the corner, Tasuki was talking to Shu Fang. "So, Shu Fang do ya drink much?" Tasuki asked. Shu Fangs blushed and covered her face with her hands. Lin Yao popped up and said, "Shu Fang's a little young, don't ya think, fang boy?" Tasuki stuck his tongue out at Lin Yao and turned his attention back to Shu Fang. "I guess I'm not that young anymore.... I should have at least one drink, right?” She asked timidly. Tasuki smiled and handed Shu Fang a bottle of Sake. “Drink up.” Shu Fang blushes but puts the bottle to her lip and takes a gulp. Even though it was a small bottle, it greatly intoxiacated the poor hostess. “heehee *hiccup* heehee... she.... called you.... fang boy!Keh Ha!” Shu Fang laughs as she falls onto the table slightly (A/N: Cheap drunk... for now...).

Lin Yao was now sitting on the bar infront of Chichiri who has had a couple of shots of Sake. Lin Yao was suddenly occupied by starring over at Nuriko who had passed out on the bar. ‘weakling’ she thinks. Then Chichiri gets her attention again. “noooda.... Linie... I think your hotttttt toooo....” Chichiri’s head fell foreward onto her lap. “Damn, this is a bad way for beginings, huh?” She looked over to her little sister who was slurring inappropriate talk towards Tasuki.

“I.... really like you outfiiiiiiiiiit..... t *hiccup* tasuki.... But I would luv it oh sooooooo much more if.... you werent... wearing it.....” She slurred drunkenly. tasuki, who was also quiet drunk laughed. “Is that so? Well, that can be arranged.” Tasuki said loudly. And then he looked up and gulped. Father had heard Tasuki and Shu Fang talking and yelled, “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!” Suddenly chichiri gets up and pukes, Lin Yao gets up and starts tipping sideways and cant quit walking. “Nooothhing daddyyy... ever’thingsssssss..... fine.....” She mumbles as she falls over and passes out. Father turns to glare at Tasuki who was holding Shu Fang in his arms... his big, strong arms.... Father yells, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER!!!” Tasuki looked at Father and laughed nervously. “N-Nothing sir, I was just um....” “TRYING TO SEDUCE HER!” Lin Yao could be heard yelling “YEAH! YOU GO!” And passes out once more. Father looked at Tasuki. “YOU’RE HOLDING HER!!!” Tasuki laughed and dropped Shu Fang, and began backing away. “Not no more, and I’m really-” Tasuki fell thorugh the hole and when he stood he was poking the man’s body form earlier. “Hey, this guys still out here! Must be dead.” Shu Fang laughed at Tasuki and passed out.

Suddenly Nuriko falls off his stool with a loud crash. Miaka called out form upstairs, "Is everything okay down there?" Father glared and Tasuki and yelled, "EVERYTHINGS FUCKING FINE!" Father just stands there looking at this mess with a vein pulsing.


---------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

Lin Yao- Sorry but we just had to start their relation ship off bad. Cuz, it's fun!
Shu Fang- *passed out on floor* sake.....
Lin Yao- Don't worry, we'll be back to normal in the morning, I think. And our relationships with them will get better, there probably wont be another drunk chapter, but there might later on because we cant resist!
Shu Fang- *drunk* A word from the idiots 'If you do somehting wrong and you dont get caught, it's not wrong....' *falls over.*
Lin Yao- Please review, thank you