Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ The Unturned Page ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Extra Credit

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters except for Hikari, Daichi, Kiryuu, Sora, Hitomi, and Yuki. Everything of Fushigi Yuugi is own by Yu Watase.

Fushigi Yuugi

((Mysterious Play))

"Unturned Page"

"Mommy! Mommy!" A little girl around six ran to and older women around twenty-five. "What is it Hikari?" The mother answered to her only daughter. "Daichi and Kiryuu were being mean to me again! The mother sighed. "When are you all going to stop fighting? Every month we have to take one of you to the hospital because you hurt each other." The mother sighed as she moved the bright red hair from her face, as she looked into her teary gold eyes. "Please tell them to stop", the little girl sniffed. The mother picked up her young daughter and wiped away her tears. Even though she was the youngest of the three, by one min, her brothers always picked on her. The mother and father couldn't help but they were sure when she got older she would fight them back.

"Daichi, Kiryuu get in here now!" The mother yelled as the two boys ran in. "Oh is the poor baby crying again?" Daichi joked. "She might wet herself watch out!" Kiryuu joined in. " Cut it out both of you!" The mother scolded. Daichi sigh not wanting to push his mother. He looked exactly like her with brown hair and blue eyes. Kiryuu nodded sadly, his brown/red hair glimmering in the light, his hazel eyes looking down with disappointment. "Why don't you sit down and I'll tell you how a girl met this boy and they fell in love." "Aw not another love story." Kiryuu complained. "I like them," Hikari piped in. "You would," Daichi countered. "No, it's not that way. It has action and death. "Oh sounds cool." The three six year olds said together.

"Ok, now sit down and listen. It all happened about 11 years ago. This girl named Sora was getting read for her High School entrance exam. She wanted to get in the best school Jo-non, but it was very good and she didn't have good grades. She went to the library with her best friend Hitomi who was going to study with her for the exams. She was going to go with Sora to the school." "You mean aunt Hitomi?" Kiryuu asked. "Might be, now don't interrupt. Well anyway she felt something calling to her. She followed it and it turned out it was a book called "shi jin ten chi sho" ((The Universe of The Four Gods: Heaven and Earth)) Hitomi followed her into a forbidden room where they both started reading it. It took place in long ago China. Then they go sucked into it. Into another world. They landed on a mountain where these men tried to attack them. This mysterious guy came, named Genro, and saved them. As he started to walk away Sora felt she had to repay him. When she turned back to see Hitomi, she disappeared. Hitomi had gone back into their own world and read the book.

Maybe it was his eyes but right then and their Sora felt she and him would have something special. Months passed and they become close. Even though he hated girls he started to like her. As they traveled and hung out with the mountain bandits Hitomi read their adventures. For what Sora didn't know was that she was going to do something to save the whole Empire. Soon he told her his real name, Tasuki. A Suzaku celestial warrior who was suppose to aid the priestess of Suzaku who would summon Suzaku and grant the Konan Empire peace. And that maybe she might be the goddess who would befriend the priestess and hold the powers of Suzaku. Tasuki told her to never tell anyone because who knows when someone might want to kill one of them. He taught her how to steal and fight, becoming the first ever mountain bandit. She knew one day she would have to go back to her own world, how she dreaded that day.

They traveled away and went to rest by a stream. She somehow got caught in a mirror and her evil self continued to travel with Tasuki. Sora watched in pain as her evil self hurt him, but he refused to fight back because he loved her. When she realized what ever happened to herself happened to her evil self. So she found a peace of glass in the void and stabbed herself with it. When Taiitsukun saw this, she was surprised. She wanted to see if Sora was worthy enough to become the goddess of Suzaku. She was surprised, she never thought Sora would give up her own life for another. Taiitsukun brought them to Mt. Taikoku where she could heal them. She told them how Sora would be come the goddess as soon as they find the priestess, and of a way to get Sora back to her own world. They agreed and as Taiitsukun said the spell to get her back, since she and Hitomi where wearing the same school uniform they had a connection. As she disappeared she promised she'd return to Tasuki.

When she got home Hitomi was no where to be seen. She went home and changed and told her brother, Yuki what happened. As she found out only a couple of hours has passed since she went into the book. He told her to never go back into it. That it might be dangerous. She put back on her uniform and went to the library, witch was closed so she had to sneak in. Yuki followed her and yelled at her as she got called into the book."

Now I can tell you all that happened to Sora, but it would take many pages and I don't want to take up your time. So I will just tell you peaces. Sora ended up at the mountain bandits place and found out the priestess of Suzaku, Miaka, was their. They had found four warriors of Suzaku and was looking for the fifth. They where, Tamahome, Hotohori, and Nuriko. They found Tasuki and Sora and they both decided to join up with them. Soon they found the fifth warrior Mitsukake. Then Chiriko, but he was a fake and they didn't know till they tried summoning Suzaku. Turns out it was Amiboshi

A Seriyuu seven. Who was trying to trying to kill them by the orders of Hitomi and Yui. Turns out that when Sora left the book Hitomi got pulled in and something bad happen. Soon the real Chiriko appeared and saved them.

They killed Amiboshi, and went to another continent to find another way to summon Suzaku. The Seriyuu seven decided to do the same thing since Amiboshi died. They had their seven who where Suboshi who was the dead Amiboshi brother, Soi, Nakago, Ashitare, Tomo and Miboshi. As they fought to get the spell that would help them Nuriko and Chiriko died. Nakago didn't care for his comrades and killed them all of except for Suboshi. The Seriyuu group got a hold of the spell first and summoned Seriyuu. Yui and Hitomi wished for Sora and Miaka to be taken away from the ones they loves, Tamahome, and Tasuki, and be returned to their own world. It happened but their love was too strong and came with them back to their world.

Seemed as Yui and Hitomi made their wish, to seal of Suzuki's power from the warriors, their souls got devoured by Seriyuu since they had a weak will. Hotohori, Mitsukake both died in a war that was going on between the Seriyuu clan and Suzaku clan. Soon a war took place in the present world and Nakago was all powerful and reviled his plan. That he trick Yui and Hitomi in betraying their friendship with Miaka and Sora to get powerful and rule the world. He made them wish for him to be immortal but instead they gave their own live to wish that Miaka would be able to summon Suzaku and Sora harness the powers. All the Suzaku seven came back to help defeat Nakago and won. And now I'll let this mother finish the story.

"So after we defected him we went back to Mt. Taikoku and said goodbye to everyone. Their souls didn't get eaten because of their strong wills. so they survived. Their wishes was to have Hitomi and Yui returned to them, Have peace in Konan, and for both world to be put as the way they were. Miaka and Sora had a hard time saying goodbye to Tasuki and Tamahome. But both men promised that no matter how long it took them, they would return to them. As they returned home. They took the exams and passed. They all got into the same school and became the best of friends. The end"

"Ok, so that wasn't SO bad," Daichi said. "Yeah it was kinda cool." Kiryuu said too. "Did Tamahome or Tasuki ever come back for Miaka and Sora?" Hikari asked. "Well that's part two to this story." the mother answered. "Tell us! tell us!" the three yelled. "After lunch. I think your father is done, and I'm hungry." The three sighed and ran to the kitchen to get some lunch. "Are you ever going to tell them that, that's a true story?" The father said after listening wrapping his arms around the mother. "Hhhmmm. Maybe when their older and understand it better. Plus, I don't think they'd believe it Tasuki." she answered. "Well that's true Sora. Plus you already have a lot to tell them." Tasuki added. "Well that's another story."

The End...

Sometimes the end of a journey is only the beginning...