G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Untold ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rain froze in position. This could not be happening! Why were the suits aiming at her?

"Rain!! Get out of there now!" she heard her partner yell while pushing a dark suit off of him to regain his balance. But she was struck dead in her tracks. All she could do was say a quick prayer and cover her eyes so not to look as it to be fired.

But nothing happened. When she looked up all she could see was another gundam man- handling the other away from her. But it wasn't Domon's.

"Hey there, lil lady. I see this guy is givin ya some trouble. I'll set him straight." The American voice spoke as he quickly sliced off the gundam's head. "There. Ya see? No harm done." But his speech was cut short when he was being fired at from behind. "Pesky little idiots." He commented as he finished off the rest.

"Chibodee?" was the only thing Rain could manage to say. She was still trembling at the feeling of shock over take her.

"Sorry to cut in on you and Domon's little holiday but I saw trouble brewing and I knew they would be after ya'll. And not even Domon can hold off an entire fleet." Chibodee confirmed as he jumped out his gundam and near Rain. "Are you okay? No harm done right?" he asked, concerned that maybe something had happened to her...besides being attacked by several gundams.

"No..I'm fine. But Domon." but when she looked up, she saw the army retreat and head back in the direction they had obviously came from. Domon was on one knee panting and naturally pissed.

"I think Neo-Japan got it covered. If anything is injured, it's his ego. He would have preferred fighting them all knowing him." Chibodee stated and crossed his arms over his chest after running his fingers through that unusual blue hair with pink trimmings in the front. Besides his weird hairstyle and dress code, he was an attractive man and fun person to talk to. But that didn't matter now. She needed to check on Domon.

"Domon!" she called as she ran out and looked up at his gundam. And to her relief she saw him jump out from the cockpit and on the ground looking tired and worn down. "Domon.thank goodness your okay. I thought."

"I'm fine. Why didn't you get out of there when I told you to? You could have been killed and everything would have blown over." He accused and glared at her. It was a normal routine but something in Rain clicked.

"Oh so if I would have died, it wouldn't matter to you would it? I'm only important to you b/c I can fix your gundam and get you back in the ball game in that it, Domon Kasshu?" Rain demanded as she yelled back at him. Of all the times to accuse her of something!

"Now I don't mean to interrupt anything but, ain't it best to know you're both alive and dead right now?" Chibodee cut in with a boyish smile. He hated when the 2 would fight. It was a constant battle that went on for no apparent reason. But the more they fought, the more Chibodee got suspicious on their feelings toward each other. They were always worried about what almost happened to the other.

"This doesn't concern you, Chibodee." Domon barked back at him as Rain glared at Domon.

"You could thank him, Mr. Hot Shot. If it weren't for him I'd REALLY be dead. He saved my life." Rain corrected and slapped her hands on her hips as Domon grumbled to himself and walked away.
Laura: Chapter 2!! It may not be as good b/c I'm playing this by ear here.

Chibodee: ::is nose first in a Glamour Magazine::

Laura: I had to. Thanks for the advice Evil Irish Eyes. It helped shut him up. ::winks::

Chibodee: Don't think I didn't read what you wrote. I'm glad you wrote about me but you made Domon be hateful to me. ::doesn't look up from his magazine::

Laura: awww sha heart. But you know Domon. He's like an old papa. He's cranky but give him time then he'll be fine.

Chibodee: yeah yeah. Leave me alone so I can finish this magazine.

Laura: Okay..yeah. Well anyway, thanks for the reviews!!!!! ::takes a bow:: I hope you'll enjoy this little piece I added. There will be more I pwomise.^^ Thanks again!