G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Untold ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Come Domon! Show me what your training has done!" Master Asia egged Domon on as Domon flew up in his Gundam to go head to head. But when he reached his master, he landed a few yards away, flaming with anger.

"What have you done with Rain! You can at least tell me that much!" Domon yelled out in exasperation but watched as his master jumped from his horse but his arms still crossed.

"I'll just say this. She's alive but she won't be for long if you continue."

"If I continue? Continue doing what?? Tell me!" Domon was seriously losing patience.

"The closer you get to trying to defeat the Dark Gundam the more Rain's life is cut short. You can't beat me or your own brother. You should know that by now even with your Hyper Mode!" Master Asia spat at him but only adding fuel to the fire. Domon was about to explode in rage.

"Bro! Listen. He's doing this on purpose only to bring out your Hyper Mode even more! That way, you'll be blinded to know what your doing!" Sai Saci tried to reason.

"Yes, Domon. If you get carried away, then Master Asia will get his way. Don't let him get to you. Do it for Rain's sake." George pleaded as well. He knew just how hot headed Domon really was and if he lost it now, their chances to finding Rain, moreless saving her, would be over.

~Rain.I can't lose Rain.not my Rain.~ Domon said to himself, feeling his Hyper Mode die down slowly and then feeling a calm resting over him. ~Is Rain.really the one easing my mind?~ he said to himself as he looked down at his hands.

"Domon! Will you stand there and not fight me so I can prove that my strength is greater than yours? Are will you back down b/c your friends think its wiser?" Master Asia pushed on, crossing his arms in that style as he always did. "Answer me Domon Kasshu!"

Domon looked up at him but instead of rage, he felt calm inside. He didn't know why but he felt more at peace than he had before. What was wrong with him? "I won't fight you, Master Asia. It's useless at this point. My friends are right. If I do start fighting you, I'll be blinded by my own anger."

Master Asia looked at him and growled in his throat. "Your worthless, Domon. You're still a child when it comes to this but I'll comment on your easing of mind. Fighting with a clouded mind ends a Gundam fighter's life easily." The undefeated of the East said and uncrossed his arms. "As for this battle, I'll stop it at this. You're still in no shape to fight. Thank your friends for their encouragements." And with that, Master Asia flew off in his Gundam and completely out of sight.

Rain sat nervously in her cell tugging on her hair alittle and still silently sobbing. Could they have succeeded? Did they kill Domon and the others? No, it was possible. Not the entire Shuffle Alliance. No one can beat them in just a matter of hours. They're too strong with Domon being the King of Hearts!

Rain's head shot up when she suddenly heard a loud yell come from another room. It sounded like Wong.

"You didn't fight him?! Why the hell not?! I ordered you to get rid of Domon Kasshu and his little Shuffle crest gang!" shouted Wong with rage as he banged on his small desk he had in front of him. But Master Asia wasn't offended.

"He's not ready, Wong. If I'm to fight Domon then I want him at his full potential. Not this child training and bad tempers he gets when fighting." Master defended while glaring at the long, green haired man who looked furious.

"Master Asia, I gave you a distinct order to eliminate all 5 of those men and you spared them all." Wong sat down in his chair starting to become slight patient. "But I do have another plan one that you cannot object to. There is a main reason why we have Dr. Mikamura's daughter here. She started off as a backup plan but since you failed to do plan A, I'll move on to plan B." Wong lit a cigarette and blew out the smoke easily.

"Plan B? What exactly would plan B be, Mr. Wong." Master looked at him suspiciously.

"If I told you, it would ruin the surprise now would it, Master Asia? Just hold on to your chair while I put the plan in motion." He grinned from ear to ear and took another puff off his cigarette. "I'll give Domon Kasshu the ultimate test."

Rain moved her ear away from the door, grasping her mouth with her hand. They were going to use her against Domon! But in what way?

"Domon." she said in a small whisper and back away from the door and sat on the cot. At least she knew all of them were safe. But how safe will they be if they use her for Wong's plot? Rain didn't know but she didn't want to stick around to find out. There had to be a way out of here and if there was, Rain will be sure to find it.