G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Untold ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Domon! Help me, Domon! Please!"

"Rain! Rain please hold on! Don't leave me!"

"Domon!!"

Sudden gunshots were fired, bringing Rain to her knees and fall on her back.

"NOO! Rain!!"

Domon sat up quickly, breathing hard with his heart hammering against his fast heaving chest. Sweat seeped down his forehead to his chin then drip off his chin and land on his shirt.

"A nightmare. Just a nightmare." He eased at himself and carefully stood up from the bunk he rested in. His nightmare seemed so real like Rain was really crying out for him and. he couldn't reach her. She had been murdered in his sleep.

Domon rubbed his head still damp from the sweat and went to splash his face with the cool water from a sink in his little room. His head was still reeling over the horrible vision he kept seeing every time he closed his eyes and it was worse every time he even thought of it. He knew Rain was okay. Maybe all the stress was causing the nightmares and panics.

Dressing quickly, he walked out his room and outside to the easygoing wind. It was such a beautiful day that it seemed like nothing could go wrong for him but then again, he had everything going wrong and he didn't even know where to start trying to make it right. Rain was nowhere around for him to apologize to. And it killed him even more to know that she could possible be either dead or barely alive somewhere. Even the dream he just had made him shiver in fear. The fact that Rain could have been murdered would be too much for Domon to stand. Rain. his sweet Rain.

"Ah, Mr. Kasshu!" Domon heard his name get called out and turned to the voice. Strangely, he saw Wong walking up to him. "What a surprise. I was wondering, if by any chance, you had found your partner?"

Domon was quick to look at him suspiciously. How did he know Rain had gone missing? "No I haven't found her. How do you know that she's been kidnapped?" he wanted to know the truth; anything that might lead to clues to where his Rain was held.

"Well, her father had informed me. Dr. Mikamura is a good man and loyal. He looked so worried and when he told me, I was curious if you had been able to track her down at all. But will this stop you from coming to the tournament soon? It starts in only a few days and without Rain, you either have to fight alone or get another partner until she is found." He tried to grin slightly. "I don't need another partner. I'll find Rain before the tournament gets started and I'll find the people who did this to her. I'll stake my life on it." Domon vowed.

~That's right, Domon. Stake your life on it. It'll be easier to get rid of you and get the Shining Gundams coordinates. But I won't let your little master know of it either way. And your little girlfriend will be too busy to even worry about you. Now that we almost have what we need.~

"I do hope you find Miss Mikamura. If you would like, I'll send out a search party." Wong added in greedily.

"No. I'll find Rain on my own. I owe her that much. I'll see you at the tournament grounds, Wong." Domon announced and quietly walked away.

"Yes Domon. You'll see me at the tournament. But you'll get more than what you asked for." Wong commented when he knew Domon couldn't hear him and walked the other way with a wide grin on his face.

Behind the bushes, a young girl covered her mouth and gasped. She hadn't meant to sneak up on the conversation but she was curious. The last comment had caught her interest and what she read about that Domon Kasshu, he was an awesome fighter and his partner had gone missing and Wong didn't seem to innocent about the kidnapping. Maybe, if she stayed close, she might be able to help Domon a little. Besides the fact he was so cute, she really wanted to help. No one would really suspect her being that she had no connections with Domon. But she would have to keep her profile to him low in order to help. She didn't know why but helping him sounded like fun! But being careful was the main idea she had to keep in mind. Wong was obviously a new suspect if Domon didn't know right off that he was. He looked at him a little strangely so no telling. But then again, she didn't even know Domon only really read about him.

The young girl crept out the bushes and watched as the young black haired man slowly walked out of sight and into the city. She would have to stick by him and if anything should come up, she'd let him know whether he suspects her or not.

Laura: New chapter going on here.

Chibodee: Finally.

Laura: I've been so busy lately. But one more week and school is out!!! But I still got finals!

Chibodee: Ha! It's so awesome to be out of school. No tests, studying, homework, etc.

Laura: Chibodee, don't make me hurt you again! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I didn't get much done b/c well, I have to fight for time to even write it.

Chibodee: Believe me, it took a while for you to fight for that time.

Laura: Chibodee, you are slowly eating away my patience!

Chibodee: ::laughs:: and its fun too Laura: you won't think so if I knock you unconscious again!

Chibodee: Well, there you got a point but you had me off guard! And I would never hit a lady.

Laura: Good. More of an advantage for me ::glares:: But like I said, I hope you like this chapter. Peace!

Chibodee: Peace out.