G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Hello ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5:

The thunder rumbled and the lightning stretched across the sky. First a few drops of rain fell. Then it started pouring down and you could never tell that George De Sand was crying. He sat on the ground in front of the head stone of his miss Marie Louise. “George,” said Rain is a quiet, gentle voice, “I think its time that we left.” George shut his eyes and shook his head. “You really should get out of the rain. You could catch pneumonia.” “I do not wish to leave just yet,” George pushed his hair out of his face, “I wish to be alone.” Rain frowned, “Well, alright.” She took a few steps. She turned to face him, “Should I tell Raymond to wait for you?” George nodded, “I won’t be long.” Rain stood for a moment, then walked to the car that was waiting for them.

“Miss Marie Louise.” George whispered, “I have something to tell you that I should have said before. I…I love you. You mean the world to me…” He paused and sobbed. “I never would have let you go to Neo-Japan with me if I would have known this would happen. I am so sorry. I should have told you how I felt…I should have told you…” George sat and cried. His body trembling from the cold and the hurt. He stood up, “I am sorry…” He turned and shuffled toward the car.

The car ride back to his mansion was a quiet one. Every once in a while Rain would look over at him and give a small smile of comfort. George didn’t bother eating at all that night. He didn’t do much of anything. He never even said anything. That night he laid in bed and stared at his ceiling for the longest time. Eventually he got tired enough and managed to fall asleep.

“George.” He turned around and looked behind him. Marie Louise was standing with her hands folded together, her green eyes were locked on him. “Miss Marie Louise…” George said and walked toward her. She looked lovelier then ever. “George,” she reached out and held his hands, “I wanted to tell you something. I love you too. I have for the longest time.” She handed him a rose, “And this isn’t your fault. It is mine.” She put her hand on his cheek. George put his hands on her waist and brought her closer. Marie put her arms around his neck and put her lips against his.

George opened his eyes and looked around and sighed, “It was only a dream.” He then noticed a rose in his hand and held it up. He looked at it with a very puzzled expression. “Was it really a dream?” He asked himself. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep, keeping the rose in his hand. Playground school bell rings again Rain clouds come to play again Has no one told you she’s not breathing Hello I’m your mind giving you someone to talk to Hello If I smile and don’t believe Soon I know I’ll wake from this dream Don’t try to fix me I’m not broken Hello I’m the lie living for you so you can hide Don’t cry Suddenly I know I’m not sleeping Hello
I’m still here

All that’s left of yesterday