G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Just Relax ❯ Ahhhhhhhhh ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Just Relax
 
Chapter 2: Ahhhhh
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Ahhh” Domon couldn't prevent the satisfied sigh that escaped his mouth as he slipped beneath the metallic surface of the water. In walking towards the hot spring Domon declared to himself that this little “break”, as Rain called it, would be a short one. Domon remained confident of his plan as he stripped off his worn clothing. The plan remained firmly set in his mind even as he began to descend into the warm pool of water. But now with his body completely submerged in the therapeutic heat of the liquid, Domon began to lose his resolve.
 
 
 
 
Domon, after a quick search with his hands, found a surprisingly smooth edge to lounge upon. Domon sunk down till only his head was what remained reflected on the water's surface. With his body inundated in the warmed hydrogen and oxygen molecules and the vapors from them clouding around his head, Domon finally began to relax. He could feel his sore muscles start to ease from their tight coils, as the water seemed to seep through him, and the steam, which rose like a forbidding mist from the surface, also seeped through him, clearing his very tired mind with each heavy breath. Domon rested his head back and gave another sigh of relaxation. He closed his eyes ready to surrender to the calmness and think of absolute nothingness, when an annoying thought popped back into his head.
 
 
 
 
Domon slowly rose from his seat and walked to the deeper part of the small pool. Once in the center of the pool he inhaled a vast quantity of air before dunking below the surface. Just as the surface started to return to its glassy appearance, the dark head returned the proper atmosphere, causing ripples to spread out around it once again. Even more ripples were created as Domon, lacking a washcloth, attempted to rub himself clean with his hands. Upon removing his cloths, Domon had become somewhat embarrassed to discover that Rain's comment was in fact the truth. Through his hard training in the searing sun Domon had indeed become rather odiferous.
 
 
 
 
Domon, deciding he was as clean as he could possible get considering the circumstances, returned once more to his lounge.
 
 
 
 
`Just a little longer,' he said as he closed his eyes.
 
 
 
 
Domon wasn't sure how long he had stayed there. He wasn't sure how long he had let his muscles rested or how long he had let the water tend to his damaged body. But he was sure that it was too long. It had been too long 5 minutes after he had entered this hot spring. Now, with guilt as successful motivating force, Domon began to rise.
 
 
 
 
Misplaced noises were suddenly present from behind. Domon turned in the direction of the mysterious rustle; his muscles once again tensed ready for what was to come.
 
 
 
 
“Domon”
 
 
 
 
Domon's muscles lost their tension and instead his body filled with irritation. He recognized that voice. He knew if far to well, he had unconsciously made sure of that, for he had actually grown fairly fond of it. Yes it was true; Domon did enjoy the sound of that particular voice, though he would deny it with unnecessary passion.
 
 
 
 
 
“What?” Domon demanded making his annoyance to the intruded painfully obvious.
 
 
 
 
“I thought……….,” the cause of irritation stepped forward, “……..I thought that I could…….,” another cautious step closer, “……..I could help you,” closer still.
 
 
 
 
Domon gave no response to the comment.
 
 
 
 
The “all too familiar voice” slowly continued to come forward, “I could help you relax.”
 
 
 

With the unwanted company coming closer, Domon returned to his seat and moved his hands to his lap in attempt to cover himself. However when he looked down to see how effective he was, he found his modesty unneeded. The water wasn't of clean clarity, but of eerie darkness. Darkness that seemed to swallow all that it had come in contact with, including himself. One was unable to look into the shallowest depths of this pool, let alone see Domon's lower body.
 
 
 
 
Domon felt a presence hovering above him.
 
 
 
 
“Rain, I don't need your help.” He was loosing his patients, “Go Away.”
 
 
 
 
Rain simply disregarded his order. She wasn't about to leave. Knowing how Domon was, the girl knew that he would have left the pool soon, in fact she was surprised that he hadn't returned to his training already, however with her there Domon was trapped in the covering of the water. Rain was going to force him to relax.
 
 
 
 
Rain kneeled down behind Domon. “How about a massage?” she asked. Before Domon had time to refuse her, she placed her hands upon his wet shoulders and began the kneading.
 
 
 
 
“ I don't need your he………..” Domon started, raising his hand to slap hers away. But both the hand and his order stopped halfway through their execution as Rain came across her first knot.
 
 
 
 
Rain gently rubbed the tense spot. Her skill hands knew exactly what to do and did it well. Domon moaned involuntary, as the knot finally dissolved. Rain smiled at her success. She was sure that Domon's moans of enjoyment would be the only thanks she would receive from this man.
 
 
 
 
`But they will do,' Rain thought, smiling to herself.
 
 
 
 
Domon was truly enjoying this. He enjoyed the way her hands felt against his skin. He enjoyed the feeling created as her delicate hands worked away his knot. He was truly enjoying this, and that was the problem. Domon was afraid of what this might lead to. He knew he had to stop this. He ordered himself to knock her hands off his shoulder and get out of the damn hot spring, however his body didn't comply with his command. Maybe it was the heat, maybe it was his overly worked muscles, or maybe it was Rain lovingly rubbing his back, but his body refuse to move and soon his mind gave in as well.
 
 
 
 
 
Domon mouth parted as another involuntary sigh escaped him….
 
 
 
 
“Ahhhhh”