Gakuen Alice Fan Fiction ❯ upgraded ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thnx U all 4 the reviews! And I hope u continue. I’m starting a new thing where I’ll have a feature GA fic. I might have 2-4 every chapter

Featured fics.:

-Kiss by the book-
shironeko-pyon: Mikan buys a book about love! Very cute and enjoyable 4 stars. Completed

-I'll Wear Skirts Just For You : claireponcherrii :Mikan doesn’t wear a skirt and

Natsume gets mad, very short but cute.

-Beauty Pageant Woes: Caritate- Natsume Hyuuga, 17 yrs. old is heir to a world renowned business corporation. His father wants to find the perfect girl for him. What’s this? A beauty pageant? Natsume is a judge and he doesn’t know what his father has in stored for him. Also Mikan is really pretty but hides her true self with a geek outfit, it makes everything really interesting. - Not finished yet But my current Favorite.

It just a contract- viYanGka - Natsume can’t control his fan girls and make Mikan his “fake girlfriend- I love this one 2!

Anyone else have some good fics. 2 recommend? Tell me.


Reviewers:

PangstaAlexXo- Thank you! And ur a new reviewer. Yay.

Caritate: Super thanks. I love your fics. I’m starving 4 an update 4 all of them! And thank you for taking such intrest.

Melissa1995: Because Persona has “plans 4 her” but…we’ll get to that later…

AnimeManga07: New reviewer. And thank you so much! And in the real Gakuen alice show/ Manga she also has the copy/ steal alice 2...I might add it into this story somewhere. And you’re a new member? I read fan fics. Online 4 like a year before I actually got a account and stuff like that…lolz.



Ok on with the chapter!


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX


Hotaru walk out of her room, what was that smell? She had awoken and immediately notice a smell, but since she was prone not to care she got dress and did everything she needed before stepping into the main apartment. She look around, the kitchen. Ruka stood, in pajamas, cooking what look like a five course meal. Not that he was doing it alone, he had almost every bunny on campus in there!

“Is that sanitary?” she ask as a bunny hop on the table setting down the plate of bacon on its back. Ruka jump and turned around, he turned tomato red.

“Hotaru! What are you doing here?!” he yelled. She sighed

“I live here.” she wasted no time sitting down and chowing down on Ruka’s breakfast.

“Oh….I forgot. Hey Imai, if we live together because of our ranking and grade do you think--” he was interrupted. I'm not ideal - I'm quite absurd I'm just an imperfect girl I rise above this perfect worldI'm just an imperfect, imperfect girl! Hotaru sighed and took a mini heart shape cell phone from her pocket.

HOTARU! I LIVE WITH NATSUME!” Mikan voice shouted out of the phone. Ruka started coughing..



Mikan sighed and hung up the phone, that was ….weird. Hotaru didn’t even say hello! Mikan told her about her and Natsume living condition and suddenly there was a lot of coughing. Then Hotaru said something about, chicken picture? And there was banging and was that Ruka yelling? Oh well, she had bigger issues. Like right now, Natsume chewed on a breakfast big enough to feed a part ----a nice gift from his fan girls every morning--- while Mikan merely chewed on her cold cereal.

“Please..” she tried again. Natsume took another bite.

“NO.” she sighed. This was so unfair! She needed warm food.

“Pretty please?” she ask again. He shook his head. “Please please please--” a piece of egg got shoved in her mouth.

“Shut up and eat, ugly.” she gasp and happily dug in.

“Thank you Natsume!” he sighed.

“I’m only doing it to shut you up.” Mikan didn’t care though, the food was delicious! “Oi duckies, classes start tomorrow, what class are you in?” Mikan thought…let see she had five classes in and they were…wait.

“NATSUME YOU PERVERT!” she got up, ready to hit him. Natsume simply pulled her food back. She stop and sat back down, dang him. He slid the food back. “That is low,” she mumbled. “I’m in class 2B UGS and A-UGS c-UGS N- UGS and I can’t remember the rest.” Natsume smirk. “What?” Mikan ask, his little devil look was creeping her out.

“Your in all my classes.” she paled…no…no way! How? Why? Was living together not enough? Why did Kami- Sama hate her so much? She smiled though.

“But that’s good though! Friends in the same class, I’m lucky to have you.” He blushed slightly.

“Who said I was your friend?” he ask. She cried, he was so mean.

“Natsume, your so cruel. Maybe Hotaru is in my class! Or Ruka, at least their my friend!” she stuck her tongue out at him.

“They just fill sorry for you.” she glared at him.
“I know Tsubasa Sempai! I heard he managed to wiggle his way into the UG’s! Maybe he’s in one of my classes? Maybe I should move in with him instead.” Mikan said innocently. Natsume glared at her, the temperature rose.

“I heard he was injured,” Natsume said. Mikan gasp.

“How?!” she hadn’t heard this. When did this happen.

“He got burned..” Natsume said.

“Natsume! Don’t you dare!” He smirk and threw a fire ball up and down in his hand. Suddenly the door bell rang, Mikan look at the elevator. How did they have a door bell? she walk towards the elevator and hit the open button.

“Tsubasa sampai! We were just talking about you!” she jump into his arms. Suddenly the room was way to hot. Mikan, being completely dense, didn’t notice anything. Tsubasa, noticing and enjoying Natsume discomfort and he might like Mikan took advantage of the situation. ‘

“Poor Mikan.” he petted her head. She sobbed into his shoulder she’d over dramatic. Natsume glared.

“Hey shadow, would you like to be burned or roasted?” Tsubasa turned towards him.

“Tell me, are you jealous?” he said. A small flamed appeared on it sleeve, it was put of by Mikan she didn’t even know she did it

“No, its that ugly here makes so much noise when you’re here. Her mouth must grow five times bigger.” Mikan, being oblivious to the conversation up until now, turned around.

“That’s it! I’m moving in with Tsubasa!” she stuck her tongue out.

“Baka!” Mikan flew out of Tsubasa arms and on the floor.

“You guys should learn how to lock your door.” Hotaru appeared with a blushing Ruka. Mikan look up, crying.
“Hotaru…why?” Hotaru ignored her.

“If you change your rooms with someone not in your UG rating you’ll be severely punished.” Hotaru said. Natsume seemed to smirk a bit, since he was the only other UG supreme. Ruka was eyeing Natsume weirdly.


Ruka’s POV ---I couldn’t resist!----


N-Natsume living with her! How? Why? And what is that shadow freak doing here? I can hate him all I want he’s not my best friend and he’s my rival. Speaking of rivals, are Mikan and Natsume getting closer. And Imai, how am I suppose to live with her? I’m not sure, but most likely that was a video camera I saw in my room. Not to mention she ate my breakfast! And I actually bake my breakfast instead of just using the own the fan girls bake me. Natsume looking at me, oh crap, am I blushing. Wait, their all looking at me.

“RUKA!!!!!” Mikan shouts. I look at her. “Why haven’t you answer me?” she pouts.

“Because he finally learned to ignore you like the rest of the world.” Mikan started crying, was this the fifth time this morning.

“That’s not true, sorry Mikan I was thinking.” I smiled at her and she smiled back. I felt my face heat up, how did those two resist her? Natsume seemed totally unaffected, half the time I think he doesn’t like her. But then he does though thing, like make her smile when no one around. Or say her name! And whenever he disappears in the forest it seems Mikan does to. What do they do back there? And that shadow freak, he always found a way for her to be clinging to him for dear life. What did he have? Nothing, the only tie they even saw each other is when she was looking for Natsume. Did she like him? No, they were always fighting. But they were always helping each other too. “Mikan want to go to central town with me” oh no. Did he just say that…..in front of them. Mikan smiled.

“Sure Ruka!” she smiled. Natsume seemed to be looking away and that Shadow freak was giving me a look that said he knew everything. “Ruka can I move in with you? I don’t want to live with Natsume!” she whined. Imai took out her Baka gun and blasted Mikan again, I don’t see how she can resist it.

“Baka, what id I say about UG ratings and living quarters?” Mikan cried again. Why did it seem she cried so much? I wish I could make her stop crying, make all her fears go away…..


“I’m going to central town!” Mikan said…again. She had been saying this for the last hour, man how Natsume wish they had never come home. His chest hurt, he just wanted silence.

“Oi! Polka dots, shut up…” he said, sweating. The pain…why as it so strong?

“Stop calling me that and..”

“Sakura…” he whispered Before everything went black.


Done! This chapter kind of silly until the end. But in the manga whenever Natsume says her name he usually says Sakura, not Mikan. Ok will I have to do my history Hw so review. And sorry if this chapter isn’t really great I kind of rushed it.