Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken Identity ❯ Mistaken Identity ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mistaken Identity
 
Author: Chibi Mina
Pairings: None
Rating: PG I think
Fandoms: Gundam Wing and Saiyuki
Word count: 401 words
Notes: This is a Page 23 challenge, with the following instructions:-
 
Grab the nearest book.
Open the book to page 23.
Find the fifth (complete) sentence.

Follow the instructions above. Once you have written down the fifth (complete) sentence, think. Use that sentence to start a story, a poem, or an essay, whatever it inspires you to write. See where it leads you. But it must be at least 100words in length.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing or Saiyuki some other nice people own them, I'm just borrowing them to play with. I'll put them back happy.
 
Feedback: Please
Archive: FFNet, Media Minder, if you want it but let me know where it is.
 
Mistaken Identity.
 
`Familiar - do I know him?'Duo thought as he looked at the boy who was wearing a golden crown calling him Sanzo. “I'm not Sanzo my name is Duo, Duo Maxwell, I run and hide but I never tell a lie.” The youth with the golden crown began to whine, “But Sanzo you have to remember me, I'm Goku and you're my sun, I'll know you anywhere.”
 
Duo looked again at Goku and laugh at the idea he was anyone's sun when he knew himself to be Shinigami. “Goku I'm not who you think I am. Anyone who gets close to me dies, I wouldn't want you to die on me.”
 
Goku smiled “I won't die, I haven't in the last 10000 years and I won't now.” He replied proudly, that's when his stomach began rumbled “I'm hungry Sanzo” moaned the youth.
 
Duo turn to Heero with the look of help only to get a glare from him as he walked away from the two idiots that he didn't want to be infected from their stupidly. “Hn”. “Well no help from that quarter I'll have to get in contact with the other pilots.” muttered Duo as he still looked dazedly at the boy in front of him. “I hope one of them know who this is.” He sighs.
 
“Saaaaannnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooo I'm HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRYYY” whined Goku to Duo.
 
Duo glance around the street and saw a hotdog stand and dragged the whining youth to it intending to get one for each of them only to discover to his horror that the smaller boy got 10 of them and was still hungry. That's when Duo remembered that Quatre had a house close by where they were. “Come on I know of a place that may fill you up,” Duo announced to the short, chestnut hair boy. They started to walk to Quatre's house when Duo notice a jeep with it's engine running next to them. Duo was startled when Goku suddenly exclaimed “Hakaryu your still around. Cool, can you get us to where we are going.”
 
Duo took a closer look at the jeep and saw a very old paper fan next to the passengers seat in the front which he had the sudden urge to hit Goku over the head with it.
 
“Let's get this show on the road,” shouted Duo as they jumped in to the jeep and took off to Quatre's place.
 
End…