Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ If You Meet the Princess, Cherish the Princess ❯ Trying to get through ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If You Meet the Princess, Cherish the Princess
 
Chapter 3
 
Trying to Get Through
 
 
Chibiusa looked over at the two. “Hi Chibiusa!!” Goku exclaimed. “Wait…what are you doing out late.” He then started to ponder the question that Gojyo had already been on. Chibiusa laughed nervously. “Well you see my house has…um…the heater is broken and I can't turn the heat off, its sweltering hot in there so I just needed to come out to get some fresh air” She stood up. “and I did, and now I'm wonderful so I'm just going to go back to my warm house now…because I live here!” She started down the road and then felt a hand grab the back of her sweater. “Hold it” Gojyo's voice came from behind her. `damn' She thought while keeping her nervous smile on her face. My friend was getting a bit hungry over here.” Gojyo started. “Really? We get to eat again, at Chibiusa's house!!” Goku smiled. “Yea, so take us to your so-called house…it would be rude not to take us in.” Gojyo flashed a handsome smile at her. Chibiusa twitched. `He's good' Chibiusa thought. “Well you see, I should accept, and I would, but my house, as I said before, is very, very hot right now and to have people to come into my house would probably make you both very uncomfortable.” She laughed again. “Oh no, were fine being travelers were used to the hot.” Gojyo's grin grew even bigger. Chibiusa twitched again. `Damnit, I'm going to kill this guy!' She screamed in her head, yet her face kept the smile it was holding on it. Chibiusa sighed. “Fine.” She pouted and then looked away. “Maybe I don't exactly have a house or live in this town….” Her voice trailed off. “I knew it! You're a hobo!” Gojyo looked back at the disappointed Goku. “So we don't get to eat.” His eyes grew wide. “shit.” Gojyo uttered and then covered his ears. “I don't want to hear it monkey!” He turned away.
 
Chibiusa was drawing circles on the ground with her foot. “So you know that I don't live here what's the big deal?” She directed her attention off the ground and onto Gojyo. He looked her up and down. “Well” He started. “It may be kind of hard.” Gojyo looked away. “but, I might be able to let Sanzo get you a room, so you can be warm…just for tonight.” She didn't know what it was, just the way he said it or something, made her blush. “Thank you.” She bowed something she wasn't accustomed to do. `Thank you much.' She thought. “Come on Chibiusa you don't have to be so formal! We're going to have you over with us tonight.” Goku smiled cutely.
 
Sanzo sat in the hotel reading the newspaper, glasses resting gently on his face. “What the hell are they doing?” Sanzo asked harshly as he glanced over at Hakkai. Suddenly the door burst open as if answering his question. Barging in was the red-haired kappa and the golden eyed monkey, the pink haired girl not far behind. “Look what we brought you.” Gojyo smiled as he pushed Chibiusa forward. “H-Hello” Chibiusa smiled and waved slightly at Sanzo. “…Why is she back?” Sanzo asked. “Sanzo, that's no way to greet our guest” Hakkai smiled at Sanzo, who didn't look too amused. “I was thinkin' she could stay here for the night.” Gojyo tried to smile also. “Pleaaaaaaseeeeeee Sanzo!!” Goku whined. “humph.” Sanzo sounded and turned away. “Aww don't be such an old man” Gojyo rolled his eyes as he gently punched Sanzo in the shoulder. “Don't touch me.” He looked away. “So she can stay! YAY! Chibiusa you're staying with us!” The 18-year-old jumped up for joy and then took Chibiusa's arm.
 
Sanzo paused for a second. “Wait…what I didn't say--.” He was cut off. “You can sleep with me in my room, it's right over there.” Goku pointed to a room down the hall. Gojyo suddenly appeared behind the couple. “Or she can sleep with me….” He smiled. “Like hell if I'm going to let that happen!” Chibiusa's arm jerked towards Goku's room. “Hey, monkey! Why don't you let HER pick who's bed she will sleep in tonight?” Gojyo grabbed Chibiusa's arm and it was soon a game of tug-of-war. `What the hell are they—ow!” The girl thought as her arms were practically off of her body. She felt the tugging suddenly stopped and opened her eyes to green. “Sanzo's room is always an option.” Hakkai pointed out as he looked at both Gojyo and Goku. “no” Sanzo responded from the room behind them. “Then again there's always me.” Hakkai looked towards the two for their consent again. “You smile too much.” Goku said suddenly. “Yea it'll scare the hell out of her when she wakes up.” The kappa finished. “Rock, paper, scissors!” Goku turned to Gojyo and held his hands out. “Fine!” Gojyo did the same. They spoke in unison as they uttered the words “Rock, paper, scissors.” Revealing the results of Goku having paper, and Gojyo being left with rock. “Damnit!” Gojyo turned around and started down the hall. “Where are you going water sprite?” Goku asked in a demanding tone. “To pick up some other chick since you took mine.” Gojyo waved his hand as if to say “later” `What a rude bastard!' Chibiusa was starting to regret ever thinking that he could be nice like earlier when he offered her a place to stay.
 
The next day Chibiusa got up early, Goku slept on the floor. “6:00” She thought about going back to bed, but the mood didn't strike her. She kept thinking about the life she used to have. “It's only been one day.” She spoke softly as not to wake the sleeping angel next to her. Then she remembered all that happened in just that one day and last night. “If that jerk Gojyo's back I'm gonna hit him over the head until he passes out.” She raised her voice and then quickly covered her mouth and then looked over at Goku, still sleeping. She sighed and then gently put her feet off the edge of the bed and touched the ground. “What an asshole.” She said again as she opened the door and walked down the hall. She was still in the same clothes that she was when she came. Which was a, off the shoulder, long purple sweater that showed her lavender colored frilly bra straps over her shoulders, and red mini-skirt that was half covered by the sweater. She also had a pair of shoes with it, and her hair still let down in bouncy curls. “Where am I going?” She stopped herself half way down the hall and then leaned on the wall in the hall. “I have no where to go to…” She looked up. “God, what a stupid, stupid book” She fell to the ground and huddled together. “What's stupid?” A voice came from a door, not to far from her. It caught her off guard and she looked up to see Sanzo. “None of your business.” She stuck out her tongue a bit. “Well I think it is.” Sanzo crouched down to her spot on the ground. “Because I want to know if I have to take another bumbling idiot with me on this journey.” He was looking her straight in the eyes. She was taken back by this. “Really?” She questioned. Sanzo stood up. “I guess that's a yes then.” He started to walk down the stairs to the door leading out. “Get different clothes or something, you look ridiculous.” “What!?” Chibiusa looked down at herself. “I look just fine, cute even!” She ran after him out the door
 
and into the start of her journey.