Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Mix7. ❯ Snow dream. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 06/06/2007, 11:58pm.
Authors Note:

For the Mix-7 community over at LiveJournal.
Angst or Drama. 16. Winter.

Claim: The Sanzo-Party.(Goku, Gojyo, Hakuryu/Jeep, Hakkai and Sanzo.).

Warning: Possible Out of Character-ness.
Again no pairings or shounen-ai.

Disclaimer: Kazuya Minekura owns Saiyuki. Not I said the writer.;P.
///////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


It was cold and it made things quiet. He hated the Winter season.

Even if he couldn't leave his cave there were things he could watch and listen to.
Now, there was nothing to hear and nothing but endless white to see. The snow filled clouds blocked the warmth of the suns rays and the blue skies.

He looked out at the snowflakes and the slightly grayed skies hoping it would stop soon and then with the changing of seasons the life would return and maybe he would be a little less lonely. But for now all he could was sit, watch and wait.
//

He shot awake and the room was slightly dark, The middle of the room was being illuminated by the brightness of the nights full moon. Giving himself a chance to calm down he looked around and at his surroundings again despite seeing them just a few hours ago before bed. He smiled in relief.
That's right, I'm not locked in a cage anymore.
///////////

Authors Note:
Points for you if you know where I go the ending line for his thoughts. By the way it's Son Goku in this one.

I kind of like how this turned out despite this being the first time I have written pure drama.
Well I gotta go. Later!==^-^==.
06/07/2007, 12:28am.