Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ To see you smile. ❯ It's not half bad. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 09/02/2007, 01:38am.
Authors Note:
For the 30_Smiles community.
Theme/Prompt: No.11. Sweet Chili. (There are two others for this, but chili works best.^,^.)

Claim: Genjo Sanzo and Son Goku. Non-pairing of course.:b.
Pre-Journey, as usual after "Fated Guys" and "Be There". So long haired Goku. Also possible out of character-ness warning.
///////
Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


This was Hakkai's fault. He had been teaching the monkey how to cook a few things and earlier that day Hakkai was standing behind Goku when he asked him if he would try it.

And to top that off he'd be damned if the kid wasn't looking at him with slightly hopeful big gold eyes. And Hakkai just stood behind Goku with that smile on his face, there was no way out of that one.

So he agreed and the boy just smiled big before running off at the mouth about it's taste. Before Sanzo could shoot him for being a noisy idiot, Goku and Hakkai left to go 'prepare'. But not before Hakkai popped his head back in to tell him what time to come later.
/////

So now he and Gojyo who had been the first to 'agree' were sitting at the table. "Goku's cooking can't be that bad if Hakkai's teaching him right?"
Gojyo idly glanced over toward the kitchen.

"Beats the hell outta me." Sanzo had his arms crossed and his tilted downward with his eyes closed.

It was then that Hakkai and Goku came in with a pot with a closed lid.
Goku set it in the middle of the table and removed the lid.

Steam came from the pot when he removed the lid.
"Doesn't smell half bad monkey." Gojyo looked at the pot.

Hakkai took the moment to hand Sanzo and Gojyo a spoon and they each dipped into the pot.
He had to admit it didn't smell bad at least, Goku was watching the two of them waiting on what their reactions would be.
Gojyo was the first to try it. "Not half bad for monkey cooking."

Sanzo was next, upon trying it he was a little surprised that it had a sweetness to it. "It's not bad."

Goku was happy since it came out better than he had expected. Hakkai had tried it first since he had been teaching him and told him how that batch was. That's why he had gone with Goku when he wanted ask Gojyo and Sanzo to try it.

And the rest of the time went well up until Gojyo and Goku started arguing for calling each other "Monkey" and "Water sprite.".
//////////

Authors Note:
The last line is kinda rushed since I needed to get this finished.
So I'm a little unsure about it.
Well I'm off. Later people!==^-^==.
Finished: 09/03/2007, 07:59pm.