Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent Questions ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Innocent Questions
by: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl
 
Disclaimer: Saiyuki and all of its characters are owned by Kazuya Minekura, her Japanese publishers, and Tokyopop. I only play with them for fun.
 
A/N: Written in response to a prompt on the (of all places) LiveJournal community bleach_contest: harlot. Goku asks a question that isn't quite as innocent as he thought it was.
 
0o0o0o0o0o
 
Goku ran into the office, snagging an apple from the bowl used during his math lessons. He still didn't understand why Hakkai kept saying that there would be some left if you took four apples from six. He'd eat them all, so shouldn't the answer be zero?
 
Perching himself in his usual spot near Sanzo, the young youkai made himself comfortable. Crunching into the ripe apple, which earned a glare from the monk, he waited until there was a break in the conversation.
 
“Gojyo, how much? I said I'd ask.”
 
The redhead, his hair just having finally grown back out after he'd cut it, blinked at him. “How much what, saru?”
 
“I heard one of the monks say you were a harlot, and he wished he knew how much you were. I told him I'd ask,” the young brunet replied. “So what's a harlot, Gojyo? Is it expensive? Does it have something to do with food? Could I buy you?”
 
Complete silence answered his questions, as all three of the older men stared at him in shock. The hanyou suddenly started to rage, his face as red as his hair as he angrily shouted about pervert monks. Hakkai's lips twitched as his eyes widened at his roommate's rant.
 
Only Goku saw the smirk on the blonde's face, quickly hidden by a coffee cup. He barely had time to giggle before the harisen smacked him for “asking stupid questions.”