Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ A Female Goku ❯ Kougaiji ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: A Female Goku
By: Sephira-san (who else)
pairing: Gokuxofc
Warnings: slight cussin (from Sanzo, Gojyo, Hakkai & Goku), fighting...
Rating: T
Disclaimer: I only own the ofc



Kou placed the girl under his covers. She wasn't safe in her room right now. It truly made him sick of how they could use such a lovely girl. He sat on the bed brushing a strand of her long green hair out of her face.

"Kougaiji..." Lirin stood at the doorway.

Without looking, Kou stood up and opened his mouth. "Stay with her. Nobody is allowed in this room. Understand?" he stopped right next to her.

"Yes..." she smiled walking to the bed and sitting on the edge of the bed.


Walking down the hall he heard his name being called and knew who it was. 'What does that bitch want?' he thought.

"Kougaiji, my son..." smiled Gyokumen. "I heard from Jianyi that you threatened to kill him if he touches the girl again." her face now had changed. She was angry. "That girl is powerful and I can use her anyway I wish too."

Snarling Kou replied back. "You are using her...You refer to her as a pet. You never call her by her name." Kou was getting angry. "You let that freak drug me somehow and he took her away."

Gyokumen got in front of Kougaiji and she slapped him. "Never take that tone with me." her right hand was placed under his chin and she squeezed his face. "You follow me and that means you'll follow what I say about my pet...Understand."

'You ungrateful bitch.' he thought. Glaring at her, he answered. "Yes, mother."

Letting go of his face she smiled once again. "Very good...So, where is my pet?"

His back was turned to her now. "You're not getting her now. She is in my care as we speak." he left the room.

"Hmph..." she stared at the entrance. "He will pay for that."


"Mmmmm." someone moaned.

Lirin's green eyes popped open as the sound had awaken her. A big smile on her face. "You're awake. This makes Lirin very happy." she plopped down on the bed now. Lirin was sitting in a chair next to the bed.

"Wh-Where is Kougaiji?" the girl asked.

"He's around." came Doku's voice.

"Your arm. Did I do that?" she asked.

"Yes, but it's fine." he smiled.

"I am so sorry." she looked at her hands and pulled the covers away. "Blood..." she stared at Doku and Lirin. "Don't tell me that..." her voice trailed off.

Doku walked in further. "Lirin leave us."

"I know all about her too." she crossed her arms.

"Leave." his voice stern now.

"Fine..." Lirin spun around and left, while mumbling.

"Do you remember anything?" he asked.

"I was with Kou, then Jianyi came in." she looked at Doku now and not her hands or clothes. "He...He did something to Kou and grabbed me. That's all...I killed people, Doku." tears started to fall from her eyes.

Doku groaned sitting next to the crying girl. He wasn't the hugging type, but Kou wasn't here, so, he put his arms around her. "This isn't your fault. Ni and that bitch think it's fun to treat you like this."

She pushed away from Doku and jumped out of bed. "YOU KNOW NOTHING OF HOW I FEEL!!!" she shouted. "YOU'RE A YOUKAI AND KNOW WHO YOU KILL..." and then ran out the room.

Sighing, he placed his left hand on his forehead. "Kou is going to kill me."

"And why am I going to kill you, Doku?" Kou stood in the doorway of his room.