Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ A New Day ❯ Raven's Announcement ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A bored face, framed by long black hair.
Kanzeon, the Merciful Godess, was bored."sigh...I wish something would happen here..."
Suddenly, a voice was heard. Itsounded like an old man's voice, telling ajoke.
"Have you ever heard of a story of a perfect girl who had everything?" A black portal opened beside Kanzeon's throne, and immediately, the ripples in the watter paused in mid-ripple, and Kanzeon knew that time had stopped. The throne room plunged into darkness, an eerie silence hung with tnesion in the air. Kanzeon waited, unfazed,for the voice tocome out of the portal.
"Have you ever heard of a story of a perfect girl, who had everything but one important thing, and whose heart wasmade by the Raven's blood?"a head with long white hair popped out of the portal, then a body followed, dressed in a jester's costume, complete with a cape. The old man turned his head and showed his face to Kanzeon, showing golden heretic eyes behind humongous eyeglasses. He had a big nose andone brow.Kanzeon raised an eyebrow, then suddenlybecame still and silent before she could say anything. She became pale and felt that her god powers were being drained out of her, and that she was encased in a huge block of ice. The old man's face erupted into one of glee then he glowed. After the glowwas gone, Kanzeon fully became ice and was shoved off her throne.
"Have youever heard a story like that? Soon, youwill, but I need your powers to make it come true... I am Drosselmeyer, and my story will finally be true... with some help from your powers..." He cackled evily and proceded to cast his spell.
Meanwhile, in the forest where the Sanzo-ikkou is camping...
"HARAHETTA!"
"URUSAI!"
Yes, another normalday...I mean, night. The Sanzo-ikkou was grouped around a campfire, in a forest, near a town, near an inn that won't let them in because of their reputaion of wrecking inns
'Che...whydid the ThreeBuddhas have to put me with these fools...' (Guess who that was!)
"Bakasaru! You just ateall our share of fish!"
"Shut up erro kappa! I'm not a saru!"
"Then you're stupid?"
"Grrrrr"
"Ahahahaha...its a nice day, isn't it?"

Chapter 1
A familiar green-colored vehicle appeared on the horizon…
“HARAHATTA!”
“U—ru—sai— ” A THWACK! For Goku and another THWAP! For Gojyo, for good measure.
“OI! CORRUPTED MONK! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HIT ME!”
Sanzo immediately turned around and aimed his gun at the space between the kappa's eyes. “Do you really wish to die young?”
“I-ie, Sanzo-sama…”
“Ch'. And quit that `Sanzo-sama' rubbish.”
At the driver's seat, Hakkai laughed. “Ahahahaha…. it's a nice day, isn't it?”
Goku looked incredulously at Hakkai. "No its not..."
THWAP!

Soon, after a long drive through the forest, Goku spotted a gate.
“Ne, Hakkai? What does that sign say?” Asked Goku, while pointing at a sign placed on top of a big, gigantic, humongous, Japanese-styled gate leading inside what they thought was a town.
“It says, `Welcome to Amatsu, where sakura trees bloom in peace.', sounds nice, right?” Hakkai read.
“Will there be good food there, Hakkai?” continued Goku.
“I think so…”
“Ch'. I just want to have some rest… Hakkai, I want you to get inside and get an inn.” Sanzo ordered.
“I would, Sanzo, but I think we have to pay to go inside…”
“The entrance fee is 1k zeny per adult and 500 zeny per child…`Zeny'? What's that?” A bewildered Gojyo said.
“E-excuse me, misters…” A womans voice said. Gojyo turned his head and looked at the woman from head to toe. “Pretty lady…what are you doing here?” he focused his handsome grin to the short haired blond woman standing there wearing a yellow kimono.
“I am the Miss Amatsu of the year. I am here to welcome travelers that decide to rest in our humble village. Today, it is the celebration for the Avengers, thethreeprotectors of Amatsu. It is a festival and travelers like you need not pay any fare to enter…” Miss Amatsu said, steadily growing nervous under Gojyo's gaze. There was a short silence following her words. Hakkai then broke the silence.
“That is very nice of you. Um…could you please open the gate for us…?”
“H-hai…” the Miss Amatsu looked upwards, to a tall tower and yelled, “Guard Sato! Please open the gate for these travelers!” Immediately, at her words, the gate opened, showing a beautiful Japanese town full of lovely sakura trees. “Please enjoy your stay sirs…”
The green jeep drove in and they saw a big crowd `crowding' around a big, blue, Japanese-styled castle. The crowd consisted of people dressed in strange clothes, some looked like knights. They seemed to be very happy, cheering about something. They seemed to be so exited that they even left their stalls unattended, much to Goku's chagrin. And as curious as they were, they approach the crowd.
The Sanzo-ikkou tried to look over the shoulders of thousands of people, to see what they were waiting for.
“Ch'. This is useless. I'm going for a smoke…” said Sanzo.
“I'd better accompany him…” Gojyo said as they both headed to the forest. Goku tried to elbow his way to the front while Hakkai apologized to everyone. They finally made it to the front, and thy saw girls dancing and musicians following them, playing their instruments. They were singing a song of happiness. They were wearing strange clothes, and the girls were dressed as gypsies and the singers as gypsy clowns, except for the make up and red honky nose.

After the festival performance, Hakkai boughtGoku some apples, but hid an unripe one among them. 'This might just teach him a lesson not to eat too much...' he thought evilly. Hakkaiand Gokuthenfound Sanzo and Gojyo at the forest, looking at something at the ground and looking thoroughly terrified. But only Gojyo in the terrified part.
"Eh? What are you guys looking at?" Goku asked, tilting his head to one side. Gojyo shakily pointed at the 'evil' thing.
Boing. Boing.
A cute little animal was looking at them with a vute chibi expression. It looked like a blob...a PINK blob!
"Ah! KAWAII!" Goku picked up the 'thing', which squirmed in his grip. The 'thing' (let's call it 'poring', shall we?) jumped from Goku's grip and rushed to the basket where the apples, and the unripe apple, was. "OI! THOSE ARE MY APPLES!" Goku yelled after the poring. But the poring dug through all the shiny, red apples and finally foung the object it was looking for: the unripe apple. It ate it whole then bounced to Goku, then nuzzled against his pants leg.
"Eh?"
"Ahahaha...I think it's your pet now, Goku..."
"I name thee...Herbert!" Said Goku happily.
The other three sweat-dropped. It WAS a dumb name...really dumb.

Later that evening...
"Herbert, HErbert, HERbert, HERBert, HERBErt, HERBERt, HERBERT!(This is Goku's voice, getting louder.)"
"Stop that, bakasaru!"
"What would you do if I dont, EEEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOOO-KKKKKAAAAAAPPPPPPAAAAA!"
"How dare y-- "
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Gojyo was suddenly interrupted neither by the dreaded Fan nor the dreaded Gun, but by a youkai's cry.
“What was that?” Asked Hakkai, alarmed.
“Ch'. We better check it out.” Said Sanzo. They headed out to the forest.
Suddenly, blur shot out from the trees and hit Goku squarely behind his head.
“Itaaaaaaiiiii….what was that for!”
Hakkai slowly approached the object. “A demon's corpse…” Hakkai turned the body so that it would face him. He gasped in shock. He turned to Sanzo. "We need to inform the citizens about this..." "Ch'. Let me see..." Sanzo looked at the youkai. There he saw, on the demon's face, a look of pure terror, and written on its face were these words:
Stop now.
You can't live any more.
I am the Raven.
I shall rule.
And Glast Heim will help me.
The time has come.
The time has come for all of you to die.

"Oh dear. Has my dear decendant made her move? Excellent!" Drosselmeyer looked at the lily pool. "Oh, and what are these four ther people doing here? They are not part of my story! Oh well...they shall make good characters..." He cackled evily. "What will happen next? I wonder..."

Chapter 2 coming...NOT SOON! R&R PLEASE!