Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Fatherly Feelings ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. No Sanzo, no Goku, no country, nothing. I do own a piece of paper though.

Warning: Sanzo's view point, fluffy bonding scene. Take it as you like, I really don't care

Please review, it'll make me happy.

@@@

We finally reached an inn, it's about time too. Those two idiots are getting out of hand. We had been traveling for two days straight since there wasn't any towns around and the stupid monkey and pervert had been at it non stop the whole time. Then we were attacked by more fricken demons just before arriving, almost got impaled by one of the jerks.

"Sanzo, Goku, time for dinner!"

Good, I'm as hungry as the monkey . . .wait, why isn't he at dinner yet?

I walk down the hall to the room the little pest was staying in. I stop when I hear it, a soft sob. I walk in and find him curled up, looking younger and smaller then he was. Shaggy brown hair hid his expressive golden eyes as silver streams fell down tan cheeks.

He must of heard me because he lifts his head and looks at me with those tear filled eyes, with non of their usual life and innocence, eyes that I have envied since if first saw them. That look was enough to make my heart ache. Till now I don't think that I realized that he was still a child in many ways even if not physically.

Without a word I walk over to the boy and envelope him in an embrace, like master Koumyou used to when I was small. I felt him stiffen slightly before he sobbed into my robes. I can always dry them later anyways. I don't know what made me do it but I start rocking him and making soothing noises that I can still remember from so long ago. Finally, Goku fell into a deep sleep. I move him so he is laying under his blankets and pull them to his chin. I let a smile show as I watch my little monkey cuddle up like the child he is.

I leave and go down to the dinning hall, I'll have the kitchen send food up to the room later.

@@@@

REVIEW DARN YOU!!