Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Goku and the Rubber Ball ❯ Goku and the Rubber Ball ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: Goku and the Rubber Ball Extended Version
Complete with Author Commentations
Author: Empress Sarah
Helper: Katie
Rating: G
disclaimer: if your name is kazuya minekura then you own saiyuki! yay for you. koumagorou is from gravitation - me no own.

Goku and the Rubber Ball

Goku loved his rubber ball. More than anything, in fact. [a/n: Actually, I had typed it "Goku loved his large, bouncy rubber ball more than anything."] Rather than sit on it, he would kiss it and stroke it lovingly while whispering things like "my precious". He would spend so much time with it (baths were especially a fun part of the daily ritual) that Konzen soon began to feel jealous. He would never admit it, especially while cleaning up after Goku and the rubber ball after bathtime, but he was. Goku used to devote his attention to the god, but it seemed as though there were no longer room for him in Goku's monkey heart. Goku couldn't understand why his Konzen-father didn't like his rubber ball as much as he did.

Finally, Konzen had had enough. The stupid rubber ball kept stealing away his hero-worship! It had to go. In his defense, he was quite fed up and not thinking clearly at all. Unfortunately for Goku... Tenpou, and Kenren and Nataku were all away the day Konzen decided the ball must die and Goku was with them. So no one noticed when a being with long golden hair that was the shade of the sun went into Goku's room in Konzen's apartment and POPPED! the rubber ball. When he saw what he had done, he fled the room.

When Goku returned and found his ball POPPED! and lying there in a very flat state, he began crying. Tenpou immediately began mother henning, Kenren was promising pain of death to whomever the culprit was, Konzen was cursing from his hiding place, and Nataku was sad for his very best and only friend.
But who had popped the rubber ball? It must have been someone truly insidious and mean. So a search for the Meanie-Head began. They soon found the Meanie-Head in his usual spot.

"Hmmm... I truly wish it had been me. That was incredibly mean," said the (insert evil smile here) Meanie-Head. "However, seeing as I am a huge floating Meanie-Head, there was no way for me to have done it."

So they then interrogated EVERYONE. Which took a VERY long time. Finally, they came to the last person.
Konzen.

"Alright, I admit it! I popped Goku's rubber ball! I was jealous because he paid more attention to it than to me!" the angry god confessed angrily. "Besides, if Goku had just paid more attention to me in the first place, it never would have been popped!" Goku wasn't sure if he could forgive Konzen. Just look at what he had done to his precious rubber ball! His PINK rubber ball with a koumagorou face and ears! The one he'd named Koumagorou! And that was when Goku went crazy and started on a killing spree from which none was killed or injured since Goku only scratched a couple of trees. Don't ask. And Konzen dedicated his life to the care and treatment of rubber balls everywhere. He even had signs and a foundation for the abused rubber balls.

If you know of a rubber ball that is being misused, abused, etc, please call this toll free number: 1-800-sav-aball.

The end/Owari

This was just a humor fic based on the even shorter one I'd sent my best friend about HER being the culprit. hee hee