Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ GSS (gensomaiden saiyuki school) ❯ GSS ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
G.S. School

~ Ugh... another fucking new school... oh boy... hooray... sheesh... yeah right... why did that damn principle at my other school had to go all crazy just, because I 'accidentally' made his freaking wig come off... damn bastard... I was just practicing my karate... hopefully this shitty looking school would at least humor me a little... what the hell does 'G.S.' stand for... it should be called 'B.S.' instead~

"Hey! You must be like, Natsumi, welcome to G.S.S.! I'm Shien, like, your new counselor, it's a pleasure to like meet you!"
". . . . ." Trying to smile, but it hurts so much... 'Great! My new couselor is a fucking fag!'
"If you're in like, any trouble... we can like, talk... you know... like, girl talk! Aight!"
"Haha... like, yeah right!" Someone opens the door and enters... 'That better be the person to get me away from this freak!!!'
"Oh... hi! Natsu... this is like, Sayako... she's the one who's gonna like, show you around the school and your like, new classes... won't that be just fab! Saya! Can you like go ahead and show her around..."
"Sure... Hey lets go..." Gestures Natsumi to come along & opens the door...
"Yeah! Coming!" Runs out in a hurry... 'Yes, saved away from that freak!'
Before the door completely shuts... "Don't forget to introduce her to all those fine guys! Bye girls! Come visit me!!!"

"Damn fag... sorry about that... it's sad that all new students have to meet him first..." Sayako wanting to say something, since there has been silence ever since they left the counselor's office...
"Yeah... what a freak... so... Sayako...our first class is math... Nataku... any advice..."
"Yeah... 'don't' ever volunteer... & if he asks for you to volunteer... take my advice... make something up....."
"Why?"
"Just trust me... or else... it'll be too tough for you... Here it is... our math class..."
"Where's the teacher?"
"Right there..."
"Where? All I see is some short dude at the desk..."
"That's him... Nataku-sensei! This is a new student... Natsumi... she'll be joining us this class..."
"Really... Everybody take there seat..." Seems so serious...
"Now what will be too tough? Seems easy..."
"Today's subject is... subtraction... I would like 3 volunteers..."
'Oh my god... subtraction... easy 'a'...' Natsumi raises her hand... & Sayako's face seems to say 'Don't say I didn't warn you...'
"Oh good, the new student willing to volunteer... I like her... now two more volunteers..."
Silence is all that responded... 'Everyone must be either shy... or stupid...'
"How about you two....?" The young teacher points at the two students in the back...
"Ha.. hai sensei..." The two comes up to the front of the class, seems to be shaking as they did....
"Okay, I'll demonstrate how to subtract... See we have 3 students in the class... & 3 minus 2 is..." In a flash, you can see red everywhere..." 1, everybody taking notes! Thank you Natsumi..."
"Uh... s... sure..." Shaking from what had just happened...
"You earned an 'A' on your first class.. I'm proud of you.. my policy for this class is to survive.. & it's an easy 'A'... See you next class!" Class was over... after a few more equations of subtraction...

"I warned you..."
"Was it just me... or did that dude just nearly killed me? He could've killed me... instead of one of those other people..."
"Yeah... you were lucky... Usually all the other new people that don't listen to m e ends up being subtracted... I was surprised you weren't..."
"Damn... what's up with him..."
"It can't be helped... he's the god of war no doubt..."
"Really? What's our next class...?"
"P.E...."
"Anything I need to know...?"
"Let's just say this class is a bit advance for many people..."
"... I don't like the way you make it sound..."
"You can't be tired... that was only 257 push ups... come on!"
"Well... there is our P.E. teacher... Goku-sensei!!!"
"Yeah! Hey... who's that?"
"Natsumi... a new student..."
"Yo..."
"Great! Get dressed... then we'll start on laps around the field!"
". . . . ."
"Great! I love to run!"
"Yeah! I love your attitude! Now hurry!"
"Um... Goku-sensei! Doctor says I can't run.. for my... uh... leg was like umm... you know... hurt before... so... I shouldn't run... for my leg might result into a more serious injury..."
"Okay... sorry to hear that..."
"I'm ready... come on Say!"
"She's not running..."
"What... really?"
"Okay... my rule is just keep up..."
"That shouldn't be that hard..."
"Okay.. everybody... lets go... 1... 2... 3... GO!" Off... He's out of here! Back... Out... Back... Out... Back... ' Damn... How many laps has he done already???'
"Come on every body! Faster! Natsumi! Let's go!"
"Ugh..."
~3 hours past~
"Come on everybody... lets go... hurry..." Everybody except the hyper active teacher... were in pain & slowing down...
"... I feel sick..." The new student thought she experienced the Olympics... 'This is really an advance class...'
"Goku-sensei..."
"Yeah... How's your leg?..."
"It's doing better..."
"Great... why don't you start some laps or..."
"Goku-sensei... Class ended about an hour & a half ago... plus... I have to take the new student to her next class..."
"Oh... class ended already... I'm sorry..."
"It's cool... Natsu... go change..."
"Ha... Ha... Ha... Huh?..." So tired, she's on the floor panting really hard...
"You can go change..."
"Ha... Oh... Ha... Okay..." Struggles to get up & walk to the locker...
"See you later Goku-sensei!"
"Yeah! Hopefully your leg gets better!" Everybody slowly gets out of P.E. class, struggling to stay up for their next class...

"Hey! Wake up!" Slaps Natsumi, who has collapsed on the floor...
"Huh?"
"You freak... you fainted..."
"Ugh... my legs still hurt..."
"Well... you better get up... we have to get to our next class..."
"Do we have to?..."
"Come on... it's only up those stairs..."
"Awww.... (notices three people right ahead)... Who are they?" Points straight ahead in a curious manner...
"Oh... that's our principle... vice principle... & the secretary..."
"The secretary looks our age though..."
"That's because she is... she's one of those smart ass people... "
"What about our first two teachers... they look pretty young..."
"Why ask so many questions? How the hell should I know?"
"I don't know..."
"Well, Homura-sensei! Zenon-sensei! Erica!" The three who were called moves towards the two young ladies... "Hey, this is Natsumi... she's a new student..."
"Hi!"
". . . . ." Nothing but silence came from the three... all they did was stare...
"Uhh... your school's pretty interesting... kind of... uuhh... it's very unique than all the other schools I've been to..."
". . . . ." Nothing said... they just stared...
"Homura-sensei, Zenon-sensei... Erica... please excuse us... we have to get to our next class..."
". . . . ."
"... Well bye..." Grabs Natsumi by the arm and waves a good bye...
". . . . ." Still staring...

"What's wrong with them..."
"Well, here's our next class... English... There's our teacher! Hakkai-sensei!"
"Oh, hello Sayako-chan... How are you today?
"Fine... This is Natsumi... a new student..."
"Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you..."
"Yes, you too..."
"Well, everybody... please take your seat! Last time we we're presenting our essays in front of the class..."
"Well, he seems nice & normal..."
"We still have a few more to go... so next up is... Sarah..."
"Eeww... who's that?"
"Oh... that's Sarah... the one who wrote this stupid story..."
"Damn... she's ugly..."
"Yeah... & stupid..."
"Really?" Hakkai was right next to them... he came out of no where...
"Uh... Hakkai-sensei..."
"Natsumi.... I do agree with you..."
"Really?" Hey, Sarah seems a bit more tense than before...
"Yeah... I also think the same about you..."
"Really?... Wait... Hey!!!!"
"Hahahaha..." The whole class is roaring with laughter... including Sayako...
"Yeah... I think the same about this class... in fact this the ugliest class I have..."
"Ha... Ha.. EEEeeeeeee!?" Everybody is disappointed, except Hakkai whom is smiling as usual... suddenly a loud screeching sound surrounded the room... hurting everybody's ears...
"Hakkai-sensei... please forgive me.... but I'm trying to present my paper over here!" Nails on the chalk board... don't you just hate that...
"A, sumimasen..." So Sarah continues her presentation... which was so... boring & long...

"Ugh... so... hungry... Saya... when are we going to eat???" Natsumi's stomach growling really loud!
"We can't go to lunch to day..." Says it with disappointment and a sigh...
"WHAT!? what do you mean??? No, lunch!????"
"Well, Goku-sensei... he over did it again... not ever realizing the time... he took too much time... also... a certain someone had to write an essay that was soooooooo... long AND boring... that it took a few more minutes of class time... which I won't say who... Ugly biotch..."
". . . . . !!!" Sarah's eyes show madness & tries to calm down about what she heard...
"... so we have to go to our next class... wait until you get home..."
"WHAT!? but... UGH!!!... Fine, what's our next class?"
"Japanese... oh... it's right over there..." Points to a classroom east from them...
"Hey... the teacher looks like a cool person... hopefully he's 'normal'" Points to the blond teacher who saw them come in...
"You're late..."
"Sorry... our other class kept us..."
"Who's this?"
"Oh... Sanzo-sensei... this is Natsumi... a new student..."
"Hello... nice to meet you Sanzo-sensei..."
"Well, please take your seats..."
"Sensei!!!" A girl with cat-like eyes jumps out of no where on to Sanzo...
"Ririn! Get off!!!"
"Why???"
"Just get off you little brat!!!" Sanzo throws her off his back...
"Oww..."
"Take your seat..."
"Damn... he seems so cool & cute!"
"Yep..."
"Well... who would like to volunteer to show the class to write 'Japanese language' in kanji using the old method???"
"I will!" Someone raises his hand...
"Good... now please write 'Japanese language' on this scroll with the brush..."
"Oooo... Aaaah..." The whole class was amaze at the boy's talent & grace... ~BAM~ You can see that Sanzo was holding a fan & the boy on the floor...
"Oww...What did I do wrong Sanzo-sensei...?" The boy ask with curiousness as he was on the floor rubbing his head... The class also looked a bit confused...
"You did it wrong! It's suppose to be like this..." Writes down the kanji... which seems the same as the boy's... well to a normal human's eye it does...
"But that's what I did!" Another blow with the fan...
"No, you did this stroke wrong!"
"Huh???" Everybody was confused, because nothing seemed to be different...
"But I don't se anything wrong!" And yet... another blow on the head... "Hey! Whats your problem!?"
"My problem is that you can't write the simple kanji right! Your hand is suppose to be like this... yours seem so lazy looking & its a very wrong position... and this line is suppose to be..." takes out a ruler... "... 3mm shorter!!!"
"What!? That is all crap... it looks good..."
"But it isn't perfect!!!"
"What do you mean... it looks just like yours..." Suddenly... in a flash... a gun was pointed right at the boy's forehead...
"You better stop talking back to me... if I say it's wrong... it's wrong..."
". . . . ." The boy trembles with fear...
"You know... you are really annoying me... brat... another complaint out of you... you die!" Takes the gun away...
". . . . ." Silence has overcome the whole classroom... the boy seemed dead looking & pale...
"Now... who wants to be next... to show us how to write 'heaven' in kanji?" Sanzo... back to the front of the class... however nobody raised their hand this time... so... he showed them in a calm... manner... on how to write it with grace & 'perfection'... which when they tried... nobody could... it's hard to say that the boy who seemed to write kanji with grace died... for he yet again made another 'mistake'... & so did a few more other classmates...

"Ugh..." Natsumi still trembling... for it was so close that she could have been killed... yet again... but thankfully to continue this story... she was saved by the bell... for Sanzo was too busy arguing & killing everybody before her about their kanji...
"Good thing the bell rang... & that schools over today... it was another rough day..."
"School ended??? Thank god... but only 4 classes???"
"4? oh... I still have to show you to 4 more classes tomorrow... well... hope you'll have the rest of the day to rest... and see you tomorrow!" Sayako leaves Natsumi to go and catch her bus... Natsumi notices her mom not so far away...
"Natsu!!! Time to go!!!" The mother calls out with excitement from her car...
"Hi Mom! I'm so glad school is over..."
"Hopefully you had a good time at school..."
"You... can't imagine..."
"Well, there is tomorrow!!!"
". . . . ." Trembling with the thought... 'tomorrow... another day of... school...'

~Next day~
"Mmn~" z. . . z. . . z. . . Z. . . Z. . . Z . . .
"WAKE UP LAZY BUTT!!!!!" Up in a second... Natsumi was panting of fright and notices her mom...
"Huh???" Sounds soooooo... sleepy...z...z...
"HEY! Don't fall asleep... you got school today!"
"School... why??? Me don't wanna... z...z..z..z"
"GET UP!!!" Mother kicks her child of the bed with anger and annoyance...
"I'm Up!!!!"
"Oh good... well I'm cooking eggs for breakfast so come downstairs when you are ready..." Total change of mood...
"Uuh... Okay..."
As Natsumi gets change and her mom leaves out the door... Natsumi over hears her mother "Damn it... I'm not paying a school for nothing... doesn't she know that... eggs... ugh..."

~At 'School' ~
"See You! Love You! Take Care okay baby!" Natsumi sees her mother drive away and leaving her at her new 'SCHOOL'...
"Oh hey Natsu-chan!!! Nice to like see you again!!! So how was like your first day yesterday?" Shien grabs hold of Natsumi by the arm...
"Uhh... it was... it was... was... 'interesting'.... and 'quite different' from my other schools..." Trying hard to make an okay impression for the counselor...
"Well, like of course, this is like... the one and only 'GSS'!" Sounding so gay and happy as usual...
"Yea... very 'unique'..."
"So... like, what's your next class???"
"Uhh..."
"Oh it's History... we should be going... or we'll be late Shien-sensei... please excuse us..."
"Oh... I'm like really sorry! Should have said something before!!! Well, then see you girls later! Tootles!"
"Oh thank you!!!!!!"
"Yea... well... lets get tew class... ok?"
". . . . ." Very scared...
"Here's our next class... Hey Dokugokuji-sensei!!!"
"Yo! Yea..." A big tall dude comes in the scene.
"Hey, this is Natsumi... she just came here today..."
"Really?"
"Nice to meet you..."
"And me you... Go and sit down...Well, the last time..."
"Eew... what the hell is that smell!!" Natsumi yelled out and ran to the window for she couldn't take it... Everybody seemed relieved, but still didn't leave their seat.
"Shh... he is going get mad if he hears you..."
"Who? I can't help it! What the hell is that smell!?" Coughing and covering her nose... she also noticed many of the other of the students started to cover their noses since the smell was getting stronger...
"Oh... the smell... (trying to act normally, but it seems that it a bit hard for her, as if she was going to faint...) it's... ahem... only the janitor..."
"Jani..!?"
"Doku!" A guy comes through the door... and the smell go even worst...
"Yo... Kou!"
"I heard screaming... and thought there was something wrong..."
"Oh... it was just Natsumi... the new student... Kougaiji-sensei...cough... sorry, I guess she isn't used to the class... probably too hard..." Say went up, with a little force trying to take it getting close to the 'Janitor'...
"Cough cough... yea... I'm really sorry..." Kougaiji comes closer to Natsumi... who seems to be becoming nauseous...
"...Are you O.K.??? You seem sick..." When he got close enough... Boom... Natsumi fainted and fell on the floor... (sorry that I make Kogaiji sound so bad! I love him... but it was hard to think of anything for Doku & Kou... so whoever is a Kou-fan... don't be offended... plus... it's my friends who gave me this idea... blame them!)
"Hey, Natsu... are you dead??"
". . . . ." The janitor just standing with surprise... but you couldn't really tell, because of such a straight face...
"... So Kou... What did you want?" Totally not caring for his own students...
"Oh... I'll tell you during lunch... I have to go work..."
"Mmn...." Natsumi starting to awake... with a big headache...
"Alright! See ya!" However, when Kougaiji left, it wasn't any normal exit that Natsumi saw... he disappeared after saying a few words...
"Uuh....???"
"Well, everybody back to your seats! So what was I saying...?" Everybody went back as before.
"What we were talking about what we did last time..." Sarah trying to refresh the teacher's memory...
"Oh yeah... as you all know, well Natsumi doesn't count I guess... That you had to write the history about your life... including your family... meaning mothers... brothers... etc..." Every body got their papers out... and one by one... each one presented their 'history'... and since they had time before the next class... so did Dokugakuji... telling his 'history' by memory... Talking about his father who cheated on his mother... and having a half-youkai and half-human son... his brother... He talked about his mother... in a... very unusual way... sort of sad... not the thing you'd hear usually... "With her soft skin against m..." Everybody started to be very uncomfortable... He talked of their life when his father went away... and... "She was so delicate and graceful at the b..." ... everybody not wanting to bother the teacher... for they feared he'd kill them for bothering him during his 'loving' memories... so they waited looking at the clock to see if class ends soon... He talked about his brother a few times... and the death of his lover... which was pretty sad that some girls started to cry to the way he explained it... but it was a bit akward because it was about "Mo..."
"Dokugakuji-sensei! Sorry to interrupt... but we all have to get to our next class..." One of the boys in the front row yelled out... but suddenly was all the way in the back row (well a bit further... to the back wall)... with a sword right in his chest... The teacher with anger in his eyes until the bell rang...
"Oh... class is over... sorry... everybody go and leave! See you next time!"
". . . . ." Everybody was silent and didn't move... for they were all shocked for the recent event that has happened...
"You can go... don't want to be late for class..." Everybody got up quickly and tried thier best to shove themselves through the door...

". . . . ." Still uncomfortable from the recent class...
"Well... If you are wondering... next class is chemistry..."
"Chemistry...?" Snaps out from the shock...
"Good Morning Sayako-san! Going to class!" A lady is running towards the 2 girls...
"Oh, Hi Yaone-sensei... yes, Natsumi and I are getting to class... she's a new student... oh Natsumi... this is our chemistry teacher..."
"Pleasure to meet you..." 'wow a woman as a teacher... I thought they were all guys at this school, she's the first I saw...'
"(smiles) Pleasure is all mine... why don't we walk to class together..."
"Yea... so how was your morning Yaone-sensei?"
"Oh it was fine... just that Natsumi fainted sometime during class..."
"Really!? Are you O.K.?" Seems really worried...
"Yea... fine..." 'wow... she seems to be the first normal teacher i met at this school...'
"Yea... I guess she just got frustrated..."
"That's good... it wasn't something serious... So Natsumi-san... how do you like the G.S. School?"
"Well... it is... umm... very unique... I never been to school like this..." Trying not to make it sound bad... you can hear Sayako laugh a little in the background...
"Well that's great! Hopefully you'll like to stay here as a permanent stay..."
"I'm thinking about it..." Trying her hardest to look good and smiling pretty painfully...
"Well, here's my class... please take a seat..."
"Thank you..." Everybody took a seat...
"Well today, I'm going to show how to make a handmade bomb... and when we all complete them... we'll go out and test them!"
"Bombs...!?" The class watched with amazement all the steps Yaone is showing them with such grace... making it look so easy... however... when they tried it... it was more difficult... somebody even made a mistake in mixing the formulas he nearly bombed the class... but gladly he threw out the window.. only hitting the library... ". . . . ."
"Yaone... what happened... I saw it come from your room..." Natsumi recognizes something... something she had experienced just recently...
"Oh Kogaiji-sama! Everything is fine he..."
"Cough Cough... oh sorry..." I wasn't as bad as before, because all the fumes from the lab and smoke frm the libary sort of covered some of it... but not all... for sure!
"Are you O.K. Natsumi-san?"
"Yea... fine...."
"Well... no need to be worried Kogaiji-sama... it was just a little mistake... please excuse our mess... but everything is under control..."
"... well... see you at lunch..." Leaves just as he did at the previous period...
"Okay! Well class... are we all finished???"
"Yes!!!!!" Natsumi thinking 'I wonder why bombs... what... is she going to use them to kill people???'
"Okay, good... lets go test them..." She lead the class away from the school... to a village... however the class is actually hiding in the bushes...
"Why are we here???"
"Shh..."
"Well class... you all know haw to use the bomb... well go ahead a pick a target... I'll do... see that restaurant... that's my target... please pay attention..." The teacher threw the bomb... and... BOOOM!!!
". . . . ." shock has overcome many, not only the class students...
"Now its your turn..."
". . . . ." Everybody was silent...
"Remember... this counts as a big part of your grade..." Everybody threw the bombs like crazy... When all the bombs were thrown... all that remains of the village were all burnt scraps of wood... "Very good class... well, we better get back... next time I'll show you how to make some simple poisons!" They all went back with soot all over them...

"... I wonder if there was anybody there???"
"Most likely... it was a village..."
"... what is our next class... hopefully its a class that we can relax at..." Seems really tired...
"Health..."
"Sounds... like a class to sleep at..."
"Well... sleep is close to the word..."
"Huh?..."
"Oh, here is Gojyo-sensei's classroom... health..." A tall man greets the 2 young woman... with red hair and eyes that match too...
"Hey Saya-chan... (Gives her a kiss... on the lips) who's this cutie?"
"Hey Gojyo-sensei... this is Natsumi... a new student..."
"Hello!" 'wow... are they like... together?'
"Hey... (Kiss) you're cute... just like all the girls I have..." More girls come in... and Gojyo greets them with a kiss... Natsumi thinking '...guess not...' but when a guy comes in...
"Hey sensei!" A boy... I guess in a hyper mood...
"Get the hell away from me you brat..." With a sudden change of mood then before with all the girls... 'he must be a ladies type of man...'
". . . . ." All the students went to a seat... however... Gojyo made all the girls sit in the very front.... and the guys in the far... back... trying to be as farthest from him as possible...
"Well, our first lesson today... I need a volunteer..."
". . . . ." Nobody raises there hand... Natsumi learned her lesson before to try not to participate for anything... although... a boy did finally raise his hand... "...No..." was all the reply that came from the teacher... "how about you sweet thing...?" Points to a tall, nice looking yound girl closest to him...
"Yes Gojyo-sens..." Was cut off by a sudden kiss from the crimson haired teacher... minute has passed... 5 minutes passed... 8...
"Ahh... Gojyo-sensei..." Sarah got up... a bit annoyed for that all they did in class was stare at their teacher and one of their classmates kissing... who finally stopped... "Can you continue your lesson please..."
"Oh... sorry Sarah-chan... I'll start... (comes up to her and kisses her)... Babe (referring to the tall girl)! Put these on... in order for me to do the lesson..." He throws the student a bag... after awhile of waiting... and the teacher was flirting with the girls... also making the guys staying their seats writing essays... the girl comes out in... stringed bikini...
". . . . ." The girl blushing and a bit uncomfortable with everybody staring at her... she feels so naked...
"Okay class... today's lesson is body parts of a female... When a girl hits the age of menstruation... she begins to have many changes... like bigger breasts..." Gojyo...squeezing onto their fellow student's breast... which seemed to be pretty hard on the girl for she was starting to pant hard... especially when he started touching ..."and here is where the young vi..." All the guys were drooling all over... as the girls were a bit uncomfortable... they felt a bit sorry for their classmate...
"Umm... sensei... I think she looks a bit... uhh... sick..." Sayako... trying to help out her classmate...
"Oh... really!? well then, you go ahead and change back... and you (referring to Sayako) do want to volunteer?" He holds her close to him... so very close...
"Uhh... (Blushes....Bells ringing: DING DONG DING DONG)... Oh sorry sensei... it's lunch... probably next time..."
"Aww... okay... class is over... next time we'll talk about 'sex ed.'!" He gives all the girls a kiss goodbye... and boys... nothing...

"I'm hungry... Do we get to eat lunch soon..."
"It's lunch hour right now..."
"Then what the hell are we doing here!!!???" They are in a empty classroom... waiting for the teachers...
"Usually the new student has to eat with the teachers on their first 2 days of school... so you guys can get to know them more...
". . . . ." 'I don't want to...'
"I'll stay if you want..."
"Please!"
"Please what?" Hakkai smiling right over her shoulder...
"Uhh... please to see you again sensei!"
"You too Natsumi-san!" Notices all the other teachers were coming in... all greeted Natsumi and Sayako... Gojyo was talking with Hakkai and Sanzo (who seemed a bit annoyed) most of the time... Dokugakuji and Yaone were at the opposite side of the room...
"So... (Gurgling of some sort)... Uhh... Haha... ha... sorry... I'm just hungry..." Everybody heard her... everybody was staring at her... "... so where's lunch!!!???"
"Uhh... you... you didn't bring a lunch???"
"Uhh... no... because I thought I'd be eating the school lunch... Why?"
"Umm... nothing... just try and see if you can get lunch..."
"Okay..." About to leave her chair, but a sudden shout caught her, and everybody elses' attention...
"Stupid monkey!!! You ate all the food again!!!" Gojyo punching Goku... who was trying to block all of them with a mouthful of food...
"Don't me you perverted kappa!!! I didn't eat all of it... there ARE still a few rolls left..." Goku pointing at the basket where the rolls of bread were...
"2 rolls won't last a whole room of people! Haven't you even thought about that!?"
". . . . ."
"Wait... I know why you didn't... cause you can't think! Proves you don't have any brains at all!!! Stupid monkey always ruining everything!"
"Stop calling me 'stupid monkey!' You stupid Kappa!"
"What are you going to do about it!? 'Stupid Monkey!' or do you prefer 'dumb ass ape!?'" Gun shots were heard... and Goku and Gojyo were silent... staring at the gun of Sanzo...
". . . . ."
"You guys, shut up... or die..."
". . . . ."
"Someone get me a beer and a smoke..."
". . . . ." Everybody was still...
"Or else I'll be shooting everybody in here..." He received a six-pack and a box of malboro cigarettes...
"I'm still hungry..." Natsumi complaining, however, her stomach was complaining even more...
"Sorry Natsu... I thought I told you to bring your lunch... because.... hehe... you know... this always happens..."
". . . . ." Natsumi just stood there in silence... well... except the complaints from her stomach...
"Hehe... guess you'll be going out through school without another lunch huh???" Sayako just trying to laugh things away...
"Nastsumi-san didn't bring any food? Here... I have plenty..." Hakkai brings out a really nice lunch box... or basket... it was pretty big...
"Uhh... you sure??? I hoping it's no bother..." Natsumi a bit uncomfortable to get lunch from a TEACHER...
"No no... Just don't eat too much... for you all ready are too much..." Pats Natsumi in the stomach...
". . . . ." Natsumi a bit... uhh... what's the word... very pissed off... however... she goes on and takes out two onigiries... and as she was going to take a bit...
"Yaone... Doku..." A smell has just entered... Kogaiji...
"Hey Kou..."
"Kougaiji-sama!" The two youkais go up to their leader...
"... I suddenly lost my appetite...." Getting a bit nauseous... and puts down the onigiri...
"Hey... you two... have you seen my sister?..."
"ONIICHAN!!!" The same girl from before in Japanese jumps onto the janitor...
"Oi! Ririn! Get off!" Trys his best to get rid of the hyperactive girl off his back.
"Why!?" The young girl widens her cat-like eyes.
"Hey Say, Isn't she from Jap Class?" Natsumi whispers to Sayako with curiosity.
"Yep..."
"Yo... Kougaiji... Can you shut it... we're playing a game here!" The young P.E. teacher was yelling from across the room, playing cards with Gojyo, Hakkai, and Sanzo. "Hakkai! You won again!?" The little monkey teacher complains once more... and so did the other players, well except Hakkai...
"Why don't you guys shut it!?" The janitor gets angry for he doesn't like being ordered around by them... When this was heard… the four teachers that were playing cards…
"Have you guys got something to say!?" all eight teachers get closer together…
"Whoa… don't come any closer Kougaiji… damn… ever heard of a bath?" Gojyo holds onto his nose.
"Yea… now, I know why you were put as janitor… hehe… suites you…" Hakkai smiling, as he waves his hand…
". . . . ." Kougaiji getting tenser every second.
"You know, I heard tht the new girl keeps fainting every time Kougaiji comes near her…" Sanzo had an evil grin.
"Really? What, did she faint for she liked him or something? Love at first sight is it? Surprise…" Gojyo was confused.
"Actually, I think it was more of sick of first smell…" The four guys laughed so hard some were about to cry. Natsumi was a bit embarrassed and felt sort of sorry for the janitor. (Sarah… sad… don't like what she wrote… *sniff*…. SOWI KOUGAIJI-SAMA!)
"Why… you… this is the last straw! Let's fight!" Everybody is in a fighting stance… and as usual they fight with the same pairs… Kougaiji and Goku, Yaone and Hakkai, Sanzo and Ririn, and Gojyo with Dokugakuji.
"Is it always like this???" The new student asks her friend and guide.
"Yep, exciting huh?"
"You are going down this time little one…"
"Shut up Kougaiji… You are always saying that, enough talking lets fight…"
"My pleasure… You are going down!"
"Yo bro, lets get a move on…"
"Oh, so you want to fight lil brother, lets go!"
"Sanzo!!!! Let's play!"
"Ririn! Get off!"
"Hakkai-san, as usual… shall we start?"
"Ladies first Yaone-san!" Giving their usual polite way of starting their fight…
"You know… I think I understood everybody's saying until the last pair… They are so polite… even though they are suppose to be fighting…"
"Yea… but the fighting is always great…" Some more teachers came in (Shien, Xenon, Homura, Erica [well, she's the secretary], Nataku… and more I guess)… they weren't that surprise the the two groups hadn't already started fighting, so they went on eating. Well, except Nataku and Homura, seeing that their little chubby monkey is fighting… they admired the way he fought and awed… well until they saw that Goku had a little bit of blood on his lip. They got furious, and soon joined their beloved Goku, of course… Kougaiji saw that he was out numbered… few minutes later after everybody seems to be panting really hard… and their energy is about to be all gone… especially Kougaiji who got the most opponents.
"Kougaiji-sama! Why don't you use your secret weapon!" Yaone yells as she blocks one of Hakkai's attacks.
"But, it will affect you all!"
"Kou! Don't worry, just do it!" Dokugakuji takes another swing at Gojyo and Gojyo blocks.
"Fine," Kougaiji starts to say something… "Give me my most powerful weapon from the gods… and help me…" Smoke starts to form… (you know, those movies before something scary is about to happen…oOoOoOoOo)
"What is he doing now!?" Goku trying to cover his mouth from the smoke… Everybody did the same, they all stopped fighting…
Then suddenly………………………R 30;…….......................................................... ........ The smoke begins to disappear and Kougaiji was beginning to be visible little by little………………………… ;……............................................................ .........and …………………………̷ 0;….................................................................. ........................................................................... ....................................................................(Okae so many yea… trying to stall… what? Don't get mad at me… hey, you better be happy, because at first I was going to do a cliffhanger, but I thought… hey, it's almost over and yea… hey look I'm still stalling without even knowing! Cool! [Kougaiji smacks Sarah] Ooowww… fine… I'll continue the damn story…)
Everybody shocked… and gasped when they saw Kougaiji… in an… Elvis suit holding a microphone… "Hey! Everybody!" (~Kougaiji: WHAT!? [everybody can't stop from laughing] ~Sarah: hahaha… damn that was funny, I'm sorry Kougaiji-san… it's just that I was listening to one of you guys' drama CD… please forgive me… plus it's my story ~Kogaiji: [gets tense] I'm going to kill you [starts to choke Sarah] ~ack… me… can't breathe… hey… have to… finish… story… [Kougaiji let's go] ~Kaougaiji: fine… later…) Everybody was silent at first, "What?" Kougaiji stops his pose… Everybody starts to laugh… Kougaiji gets mad…
"So, this is your plan Kougaiji… trying to make us laugh to death!!! HAHAHA!" Goku is on the floor… rolling back and forth.
"Oh my gosh!!! Kougaiji… you over done it!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Everybody (well, except Yaone and Dokugakuji who were trying to hold in their laughs) were laughing so hard that tears began to form…
Kougaiji… is really mad… Dokugakuji and Yaone gave him their signal to begin… and suddenly music can be heard. "Hey, Sarah… hehe… we got to go to our next class… plus… this is going to be bad… trust me… lets go… while we can…" However, before they got to the door, Kougaiji started to sing… the windows began to crack… Sayako pulled onto Natsumi's arm and ran out of the door.
"AAAAhhhhhh!!!!!" People in the room began to scream hard, and everything began to collapse, and the windows were all breaking…

"Here's…our… nest class…" Sayako opens the door and is panting really hard.
"What happened…?" Natsumi panting also really hard.
"It was… his voice…"
"No shit…"
"Hey girls, come in…" A lady was at the desk with her legs up on it… leaning on her (or whatever) chair.
"Botatsu-sensei… this is Natsumi… she's a new student… and Natsu… this is Botatsu sensei… she's our seminar teacher…"
"Hello…" still trying her best to breathe…
"Take your seats… first 30 minutes… read quietly… next hour you may go to any other class…"
"Yes Ma'am…" 30 minutes has passed…
"Who needs to go to another class?" Silence throughout the whole class… "Ok… then resume doing reading or doing your homework…"
'Oh my gosh… I actually have a normal class…' Natsumi thought happily and rested her head for she had a tiring two days of school… 'wait, is this how everything is going to be throughout the school????? NOOOOOO!!!!'