Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Hungry Minds Think Alike ❯ Breaking the News... Maybe a few bones... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku and Lirin looked at each other with rather pathetic looks. "Um, what do we do now?" asked Lirin in Goku`s body (now shall just be Lirin anyways as it seems easier.. o0) and Goku in Lirins body shrugged. "I know! I bet Sanzousama can cure us!" he sounded strange speaking in a girls voice, but nobody could tell it was Goku as the two could be siblings for all they know. Lirin reluctantly nodded, not to keen on seeing the monk again who would much rather shoot her than cure her. But Goku was in her body, so it was okay. They began to leave the temple, people staring after them (namely Goku with the youkai features) and ran down the path again, the sandstorm gone.

Sanzou and Gojyo were both smoking now, Gojyo had his feet rested on the top of Sanzous seat as he had his arms behind his head. Sanzou was still trying to figure out the map while Hakkai continued his Xelloss impression (besides chi attacks, he doesn't do much, no?). They looked up at their approach, Gojyo grinning, "Well, its Goku and his twin!" he laughed, the cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Sanzou merely stared, "What took you so long, you brainless ape?!"

Lirin seemed taken aback, "EXCUSE ME?!" she fumed, not realizing this is how it is for Goku and she was making Goku seem a bit suspicious. "I am not a BRAINLESS APE thank you!"

Goku slumped forward, his arms dangling in exasperation as he/she walked forward. "Hey guys." The group seemed rather startled as Goku was talking like Lirin while Lirin was talking like Goku. Gojyo was so confused he lighted a whole line of cigs and stuffed them in between his teeth at once. Sanzou was staring blankly, scratching his face while Hakkai arose from the Jeep and walked over. He examined them a bit then looked at the others. "Lirin is Goku and Goku is Lirin." This made Gojyo ready to fire up another round of cigs, but his pack was empty… again.

Sanzou hit Hakkai on the head with his paper fan, "Transalation please?!" he grumbled, Hakkai laughing nervously as a lump appeared on his head. "The Broth of Yukino: The Changer. I`d have to say. I read about it while we were in that last town when we bought all those supplies. Its rather common in this area. It switches two people, and these two are apparently victims." Although the situation wasn't that good, he smiled anyways… like he usually does.

Gojyo held his head, "We`re not babysitting are we?" he grumbled.

"Sorry, my friend, but apparently so." Hakkai answered back.

Sanzou hit Goku on the head, "This is all your fault, ape!"

"I`m Lirin."

Sanzou blinked and went on to hit the other Goku.

"Lets find a cure and fast. Kougaiji will be coming if Lirin doesn't return soon."

"Ugh… not good." Gojyo pointed out, "Goku cant fight in this condition!"

"Bad things shall happen. In the Jeep." Ordered Sanzou to the two youkai. They climbed into the jeep and drove down the left path this time, coming upon more desert sand. The two grumbled again about food, about how hungry they were and such. Yet again, Sanzou became irritated and hit the two on the head with his paper fan, Gojyo trying to find out where he puts it. "Aw c`mon. I wont tell anybody if you put it up your ass!" he got one in the face that time, "How about in your underwear? If you wear any." He added, getting another one. By the end of an hour, Gojyo was covered in red marks on his face, and even louder rumblings from the two youkai with him.

Meanwhile, Kougaiji was getting rather impatient, waiting for his sister to return. He paced about once or twice, then did that same thing for about twenty minutes. ``Dammit!" he yelled at himself, throwing his fists into the air and waving his arms around. "Where is she?" he asked himself angrily, walking out of the room and running into Yaone. "Oh!" the chemist gasped, a bit surprised as she almost hit him. "Um, Kou. I havent seen Lirin anywhere, she hasn't come back?"

Kougaiji shook his head, "No, call Doku. We`re going to go find her, and the Sanzou party while we`re at it." He proclaimed. "Why the Sanzou party? We havent received any word on them yet." Yaone was rather confused, "Most likely wherever they are, Lirin is. We might as well kill two birds with one stone then." He marched off down the hallway past Yaone who stared after him and hurried off to find Doku.

Meanwhile, the two switched youkai were arguing about who was hungrier. Gojyo was beginning to get fed up with them, "Will you two shut up?! Your making me hungry!" he growled. The two stared at Gojyo and stuck their tongues out at the kappa, when all three of them got hit with the fan. "You three are trying my nerves." Sanzou sat back in his seat and crossed his arms, "Babysitting.. what a pain."

[NOTE- That's all I can write for now peeps! I`ll write more when I can think of more XD sorry if some of them are out of character at all. I have only really read the episode scripts for Saiyuki, but I will get the fansubs and I`ll fix anything I got messed up! See ya!]