Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Peaches?! ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

[Epilogue]

The next night was the last one for the spring festival, so the Sanzo-ikkou decided to go and have a little more fun before they would leave the town the next morning.

Gojyo didn't want to go, but he was outvoted by everyone, and after much pestering, he went with them.

[Like Panda-chan would still be around chasing me. I took care of that last night]

"Shall we go inside, minnasan?" Hakkai asked. Gojyo didn't even notice they were in the same tent of Fa Zhuo's cursed paintings.

"I-I don't think we should…" Gojyo protested.

"Why not?" Hakkai asked him.

"Well…"

"Obviously, he couldn't forget about last night," Sanzo said, an evil smirk on his face.

"Come on, don't be a spoilsport!" Goku insisted. "Besides, I heard the Chinese dude has edited his painting!"

[He did?] Gojyo thought.

He did, of course. There was a smaller signboard next to the tent. "The 3rd Edited Painting of Fa Zhuo" it inscripted.

"Okay," Gojyo said, starting to go inside. "This had better be good."

[Who knows? Maybe it would be a pretty woman this time!] Gojyo thought, feeling a little excited.

They all went inside and settled near the front, and Fa Zhuo finally went up the stage, his face full of bruises and bandages.

"And now I present my third masterpiece," he said in a booming voice, ready to open the huge scroll. "And I wouldn't have edited it if it wasn't for these kind misters." He smiled despite the pain, pointing to the Ikkou. Everyone applauded.

"Wow," Hakkai mouthed with awe. "You really did put up quite a show last night!"

"Kuso oyaji," Sanzo grumbled. "I told him not to breathe a word about this."

"Who cares?" Goku said, applauding along with the people. "We're popular now!"

"Stupid old man," Gojyo whispered to himself, as if Fa Zhuo could hear him.

"And now my third latest masterpiece," Fa Zhuo announced, opening the scroll.

Gojyo felt like a cold hand touched him.

The Panda scribble was still there, all right. But next to the panda was a badly drawn version of himself holding hands and laughing happily. Everyone laughed heartily and clapped for Gojyo.

"Oh. So he drew Gojyo next to the Panda-chan so she wouldn't feel unhappy anymore," Hakkai chuckled, smiling wider. "How nice."

"The old man ain't so stupid after all," Sanzo said, his evil smirk growing more at Gojyo's direction. "I guess it wasn't wrong to beat him up last night."

"You just love humiliating me, don't you?!" Gojyo yelled, glaring at Sanzo.

"You look so cool, Gojyo!" Goku trilled happily. "She looks so happy now she's with you!"

Gojyo looked at the painting and frowned. "I do NOT look like that."

And somewhere in Panda scribble's world, she and Gojyo-scribble laughed happily, not feeling the tendrils of unhappiness no more.

[The End]

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

Whew! Glad that's finally over!

Thanks to everyone who reviewed! (serves choco shakes to everyone)

Love lots, meteoraice24 XXX