Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ More Pointless ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
More Pointless
A Saiyuki fic(let?)
seikazu aisenai

Disclaimer: You all know that Saiyuki isn't mine, ne?
I don't know where this came from, I just saw it so clearly.. I was supposed to post |Pointless| first, but as usual, I suffered from the slump.*sigh* Here goes nothing..




@_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@


"If you're really not up to talking about it, I'll let you have your peace." I got up from my seat, preferring to face away from him as I prepared to leave.


"Gojyo.." Silence. I remained standing, not daring to move even an inch.


"What would you do if you don't want anything to do with this crap?" I had no right, no right at all..


"You can do anything that you want. You're the one who told me that life is was what you make of it and you're in charge of all the decisions." God, I so wanted to take back the words that just left my mouth. I could sense..


"Sou omottandaze.." I listened to the sound of bullets sliding into place. "Doumo." That was my signal to split. With a heavy heart, I forced myself towards the exit, each step weighing more than the last. Blindly, I reached for the knob behind my back. *click* The closed door oddly seemed so final.


The shot came.


I closed my eyes, my hands forming into tight fists of protest.


I braved back inside the room. I headed to his spot. "Baka," I whispered achingly, "red never was your color." I touched the flowing liquid that disgraced his pristine form, 'So warm..'


Gently, I lifted his torso, giving him the embrace I badly wanted to offer earlier. I held him with one hand as I reached for that shining object with the other.


I laid him back slowly into that now thickening pool, my body following suit and draping itself on top of him.


I hugged him as hard as I could..


*bang*


Separate fluids merged into a single entity, a graceful crimson enfolding the two figures as they slept.



The End.


@_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@




So..
Dou omoimasu ka? Maa, maa? Warusugita? Hehe, I know they would never do such things. Blame my stupid mind for having these sort of ideas. I posted it 'coz I don't know what to do with it, plaguing me into more madness(already halfway there)..Y.Y

Completed: 11/04/2003
(Wow, I finished the darned plotless thing in one sitting! Hurrah for pointless fics!)
Man, I just realized I made jisatsu sound like a grand idea.. I didn't really mean to..Y.Y

Just a short plug, if you like SanzoxGojyoxSanzo fanfiction or had written anything along that direction, check out: http://www.eccentrix.com/members/seikazu/