Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Saiyuki Outside ❯ Part 2, Chapter 18: Boys Gathering! Aren't they staisfied? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 18: Boys' Gathering! Aren't they satisfied?

The guys were hanging down by the garden, resting themselves to their delight. The girls had gone shopping for tonight's dinner. The guys finally had freedom! They get to rest… just like the good old days.

"Hey, Sanzo, Gojyo, let me ask you a question. What do you think about your point of view of the girls? All of them, to be exact." Hakkai asked.

Gojyo looked at Sanzo, who was busy reading the newspaper away.

"Well, Li Shi… is too quiet but she's very kind-hearted, 100% honest-to-goodness, gentle, soft, mild-tongued, defending rather than offensive. Mei Shi, the younger one, is a complete opposite. Wild, noisy, loud, active, offending, but at times, she's charming and cute. Ying Hui… is a rare beauty… the only problem with her is that she's too cold. Hikari… haven't seen her in a while but I guess I have nothing to say about her. Sanzo's girlfriend? She's wild at times, she's sometimes loud, weak at times but she has the independent spirit, the sacrificing, open-minded and ready to speak out for her own self." Gojyo said with a large huff.

Goku took a bite out of his dumpling.

"Shyirin's nice! She's really kind and she understands people more than anyone else does. I like her fighting spirit!"

"That's all?" Gojyo laughed.

"No. Mei Shi is actually really generous if you get to know her more. Mei Shi is helpful but I wish she wasn't so tomboy. Li Shi's too soft for me. She's too girly. A complete opposite of Mei Shi. Li Shi faints at the sight of bugs. Ying Hui… she's so strong, I can't figure anything to talk about. Hikari… well, she was very annoying when we first met but after that, I find her deceiving tactics fun."

Hakkai laughed as Gojyo bullied Goku.

"Well, my comment is that Ying Hui is a girl who just wants someone's full attention. Hikari is cunning and conniving at times, but her knowledge is far wider than any of them. Mei Shi is very helpful, a great talker, very active, very playful, great sense of humor, fun to have around and little too loud. Li Shi is too secretive, but she has the qualities of a proper woman. She has very mild tone, she is very sensitive, and she works hard but is scared at the sight of bugs. Shyirin is… different. She's independent and does anything to her free-will. She does things without anyone knowing."

"What about you, Sanzo? Aren't you going to say something?" Hakkai asked at the end of his sentence.

Sanzo shut his newspaper and kept his things clean.

"Ying Hui tends to do things her way. Attack first, ask questions later. Hikari is an obnoxious brat. Mei Shi is wild and is trying to be above her age. Li Shi is trying to hard to get attention from all. Shyirin…"

Sanzo wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Shyirin is trying too hard to fit in."

Gojyo laughed at Sanzo's answer.

"What are you talking about? Shyirin is already accepted in!"

"Wrong, she doesn't. She feels far apart. You don't know her, that's why you say that," Gojyo looked Sanzo in the eye. He grunted at Sanzo's answer. Goku stuffed two more dumplings in his mouth. Hakkai broke the atmosphere and asked,

"Anybody for a round of poker and tea, perhaps?"

As they were playing poker, Hakkai asked,

"Hey guys, what will you wish the girls to be? I'd wish Hikari will come back to her senses and Ying Hui a little loose. I feel them very far apart."

Gojyo put down his cards and announced, "Royal Flush. All hearts."

Everyone's cards were taken back by Hakkai to be shuffled.

"I just wish Li Shi had little more boob like Mei Shi and Ying Hui."

Gojyo grinned as Hakkai dealt the cards. Goku cried out,

"You horny water demon!"

Gojyo laughed to himself.

Goku sighed, "I wish Mei Shi would learn how to cook."

Hakkai laughed at Goku's complaint. Sanzo put down his cards.

"Four of a kind."

Everyone else passed and the cards were given to Hakkai to shuffle.

"What about you, you stingy monk?"

Sanzo exhaled his cigarette and tapped the ember away.

"I wish Shyirin would just stay the way she is today."

The rest glanced at their cards and were in a deep state of thought.

Dinnertime. The girls were back from their shopping and began serving food. As soon as Goku reached for his dumpling, Mei Shi took it away and commented,

"If you dislike my cooking, it's alright. I don't mind."

Li Shi sulked at Gojyo the whole time. Gojyo asked,

"What's wrong?"

"Well, if I had a little more boob like Mei Shi and Ying Hui, you would like me better? I'm sorry if I'm not the one."

Gojyo looked a little confused and so did Goku. Hakkai just laughed at their antics.

"I also heard that I needed to loosen up a bit and Hikari to come back to her senses." Ying Hui commented.

Shyirin laughed at the surprised faces of all of them and Shyirin kissed Sanzo's cheek.

"You're the best, Sanzo. That's why I love you."

The girls left the room and into the kitchen. Gojyo pointed his finger at Sanzo and cried,

"Hey! You knew something about it, didn't you?"

Sanzo smirked.

"Of course, I was facing the door all the time. I could see the girls entering and standing behind the door listening to every word we said. Especially when Hakkai asked that question. They didn't hear the words before that."

All of them looked pale as Sanzo replied that. Hakkai laughed while Goku and Gojyo were busy throwing curses at Sanzo, who was barely listening.

In the kitchen, the girls whispered to one another.

"Psst… what do you think about the guys?"

Sigh… and the line goes on…