Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vampire

By: Sanzo-chan

The brown haired boy stepped into the school. There were so many people around him. Most of them turned and looked at him, but he ignored them. He started walking towards the administrator's office.

*Knock knock*

'Come in,' a voice in the office said.

The boy went in and saw a woman behind the desk. The woman looked at him and blinked a few times before continuing her work.

'Ahem!' he said. The woman looked up. 'Son Goku, 22, male. Transferred from Victoria High to Monk's Hill High.'

The woman raised one eyebrow. 'Pardon me sir, but, this is NOT Monk's Hill. THIS is a GIRLS' school. Methodist Girls' High. Monk's Hill is next door,' She said and got back to work.

Goku went in the gate with a red face. Stupid old mistake, he thought. He had always a BAD sense of direction. He saw people looking at him and started to run straight to the admin's office. He knocked hard. Too hard. The door fell. There was a woman behind the desk.

'You look awfully familiar… hey! You were the woman just now!!'

'Yes, yes. My name is Kanzeon Bosatsu. I'm the admin here. I was just joking just now… hey? Are you okay?'

'You!! You tricked me!! Darn you!! I'll kill you!!!!'

'Wait!! Not yet! You have to sign this first…'

Goku looked at the paper Kanzeon had thrusted into his hand. He started reading it rapidly. He put his hand out and Kanzeon handed him a pen. He signed it and handed the paper and pen to her and gave he a "now-what" look.

Kanzeon gestured him to go into the other room. He walked into the room and saw a man looking very bored. The man turned. Something flicked in his mind, making him unstable for a while but he stood up straight.

'This is Genjo Sanzo, your slav-I mean buddy. Since he's your buddy, you will have the same timetable as him,' Kanzeon said.

Goku held out a hand and Sanzo shook it. They sat on the sofa next to them.

'Must you wear that thing even in school? It's annoying, you know?' Sanzo asked

'I have to go back to work. I'll leave you two alone to get to know each other. Don't worry. I'll tell your teacher.' Kanzeon said, winking, and left them alone, before they can say anything.

'Guess we have no choice, Mr. Genjo.'

'Don't call me that! I'll rather go around with the name "Sanzo". Why do you go around with those sunglasses?'

'It's because I want to hide my eye colour.'

'What colour is it?'

'Golden…'

'You're telling me you're a heretic?'

'……………………̷ 0;……… You don't have to call me that…right?' He asked softly.

'I don't believe you… let me see for myself…'

'No!'

Sanzo raised an eyebrow and went nearer to Goku, making him move to the end of the sofa.

'Don't worry… I won't do anything else…'

'NO!!' Goku cried.

Sanzo was close. Very close. Too close to be precise. Goku backed away from him more and fell off the sofa and pulled Sanzo along with him. Goku's sunglasses fell off in the process and Sanzo landed on top of Goku, and accidentally kissed him on the lips.

Goku's golden eyes widen in surprise. Sanzo's face turned red and he went off Goku. He mumbled a soft sorry. He felt Goku's hand on his shoulder and he turned around. Goku kissed him back.

A/N: Ok… Sanzo's really OOC here… ><;;; Guess the people from Singapore should know the school names…

Like it? Hate it? Tell me!! Sometimes I like flames so that I can learn from my mistakes!!

@ ^____^ @