Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Why You Should NOT Learn ❯ Why You Should NOT Learn ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

***************

Author: Aria

Email: ravenhawk@antisocial.com

Disclaimer: Saiyuuki and its characters are created by Minekura Kazuya-sensei, not me. I don't own `em nor am I getting any profit for this.

***************

Part One - Shoot!

Sanzou: (sits quietly all alone in a room loading his beloved gun)

Gokuu: (barges into the room clumsily) Sanzou!! (rushes towards Sanzou, knocking things out of his way and screeches to a halt in front of him)

Sanzou: (tic appears in left eye) Shuddup, ape! Can't you see that I'm busy!!?

Gokuu: Sanzou, can you teach me how to use that gun of yours?

Sanzou: (flatly) No.

Gokuu: Pleaseeeee……………….Sanzou? (makes watery eyes at him)

Sanzou: *sigh* All right. (hands Gokuu the gun)

Gokuu: (hops up and down like the monkey that he is) How do you do it?

Sanzou: You cock the gun then you shoot.

Gokuu: (cocks the gun) Is this right?

Sanzou: Right. Now you shoot.

Gokuu: (shoots without caring where he was aiming at)

Sanzou: Hey-- watch out!!

Gokuu: Eh??

Sanzou: (eyes widen as he sees a few strands of golden hair float before his face)

Gokuu: (still blank about what had befallen Sanzou) What happened?

Sanzou: (touches the top of his head and his fingers feel singed hair)

Gokuu: (notices Sanzou's hair for the first time) Sanzou? What happened to your hair?

Sanzou: (Mount Santorini erupts in background) My hair, you frigging dumbass ape!!

Gokuu: (face turns pale at the sight of Sanzou) What? I didn't do anything!!

Sanzou! You burnt my hair, damn you!! (launches harisen after harisen at Gokuu until the poor boy is covered in a small hill of harisen)

Gokuu: (sticks a hand out of the mound) Oi-Sanzou! When you die, can you give me this gun?

Sanzou: (face turns a deep red as he flattens the pile of paper fans, along with Gokuu under it, in a few[read: a lot of] good stomps and stalks out of the room)

Gokuu: ~~~~~~~……………

~Owari~

***************

Author's notes: There's nothing much to say.. except that I'm surprised I still got the time to write this in the midst of all the homework and assignments I'm supposed to do… (I'm having a big exam this year, that's why *grins*)

***************