GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ A Getbackers' not so average school life - First day ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

First day of school
 
Chapter 1
 
“Ban. Ban wake up! Ban!”
Ban Midou pushed back some of his brunette hair to see who was disturbing his ever so `wet' dream.
“Are you awake yet?” said a voice that he had been so familiar with.
“Oh! It's just you Himiko.” He replied
>x < *
“What do you mean `oh it's just you'????????” Himiko grabbed Ban's blanket in an attempt to pull it off him.
“Aurgh!!! Just 5 more minutes!”
“Get up!” Himiko pulled as hard as she could until Ban finally let go and Himiko fell down with the blanket over her.
“Why you…” Himiko stood up in rage but it all disappeared when she saw Ban's smooth clean back.
O.o
“You sleep naked?” Himiko asked
Ban thought for a moment and then sat up in his bed.
“Can't stop looking can you?” he said with a smirk
“W-what!?” Himiko was blushing now. Ban saw her blush and decided to tease her a bit; he stroke a `sexy' pose.
“Here. Take a photo.”
“What!?” Himiko threw the blanket back at Ban.
“Get dress you sick minded bastard!”
As Himiko left the room Ban couldn't help but laugh to himself.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“Ahhhhhh~!”
Ban let out a loud yawn as he and his childhood friend walked to their new school.
“Straighten yourself out Ban. This is our first day here. Make a good impression.” Himiko said
Ban slightly turned his head to Himiko's direction.
“Like I care what people think of me.” He replied
`And that's why I love you so much' Himiko thought to herself
They were now walking pass the school gate, as they did so, Ban looked down to see a lil dog.
“They let dogs in here?” he asked
“if they let you in here they must let any thing.”
>x < *
Ban turned around to give Himiko an `evil' look. But he then realized that Himiko had already walked in front of him towards the front office.
“hmph” he said
Ban took a step forward and felt that he had stepped on something… squishy…
“OMG!!!! That stupid dog took a shit right in front of me!!!”
Himiko turned around and started laughing.
“AHahahahaha! You're so stupid Ban!”
Ban was really mad now. So he released his anger by kicking the dog.
“stupid thing!” he said as the dog flew off. At that moment he felt a somewhat evil aura aroung him.
*grab*
Ban had caught the foot of a guy wearing a bandana and really bad hair who was about to attack him.
“Ban behind you!” Himiko yelled
Ban turned his head to see a whip heading his way. With very little time Ban jumped to avoid the whipped but was hit from behind… luckily Ban was a good fighter and was able to land on his feet.
“What's the big idea!?” he yelled as he lifted his head to see who had hit him… it was the same guy with the bandana and really bad hair, next to him he saw a guy with old fashioned sunglasses and his long hair tied back in a pony tail holding a whip.
“why'd you kick Mozart?” - dude with serious bad hair
“What kind of name is that?”
>x < *
“Shido-han, lets just kill him now and asked meaningless questions later.” - guy with the pony tail
“heh. Alright.” -Shido (aka dude with bad hair)
Both of them jumped into the air about to attack (and maybe kill) Ban.
“heh. Idiots.” Ban said looking all cool and stuff.
“Die!!!” shido yelled out before being pulled back by a bunch of strings. As he landed on the ground the pony tail guy quickly turned back to help his friend.
“What are you all doing?”
Everyone looked up to see a girl with long brown hair and the very beautiful face… but was wearing the boy's uniform.
“Kazuki-han! That asshole kicked Mozart!” - pony tail
“he's new here. He doesn't know who we are Emishi.”
`so that's his name' Ban thought.
“Oi you. I don't need help from a cross dresser.” Ban said trying to be tough.
“OI!!! Don't disrespect Kazuki-han like that!!!!” - Emishi
“Crossdresser? But… I'm a guy.”
O.o
“What the ---!!???” - Ban and Himiko did you forget about her? ^.~
“NO WAY!!! IT'S A LIE!!! TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND PROVE IT!!!!!!” Ban screamed. At that moment Ban was avoided a pair of flying needles that were about to hit his critical points.
“What the?” ban turned his head to see his 3rd attacker. It was a tall guy with giant shades holding some deadly looking needles.
“How dare you tell Kazuki to do such a thing in public.”
Ban gave him a blank look.
“1, 2, 3, 4… 4 against one… this will be fun.”
… Isn't he conceited?
`oh no' Himiko thought.
Everyone stood in a position if ready to fight… Emishi tightened his grip on his whip, Shido had a `prepare to die' look on his face and the tall guy was holding his needles looking all cool.
*sigh* Kazuki didn't want to get involved.
… the atmosphere was tense… and then…
“See ya!”
O.o
Ban ran off to avoid the fight…
`I'm a fighter but I ain't stupid' he thought to himself
 
Chapter 1 end