GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Lose Control (of Body and Soul) ❯ Lose Control (of Body and Soul) ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Lose Control (Of Body and Soul)

Author: Pixagi Coinin

Fandom: Get Backers

Summary: Emishi + Natsumi + No-one around + Black Eyed Peas = All kinds of fun

A/N: A challenge fic for Neko-chan. <3

 

 

"Emishi-san! Hello." Natsumi gave the trickster an exaggerated bow and pretty much sparkled and bubbled at him.

 

"Hiya, Natsumi! How are you? Where's everybody else?"

 

"I'm good. Paul-san had to run an errand and Ban- and Ginji-san are working, so I'm watching the diner 'til Paul-san gets back."

 

Emishi blinked, then smirked, getting a mischievous glint in his eyes. Natsumi smiled and pointed a thumb at the stereo sitting on the counter. Emishi bounced over to it and loaded a CD in it.

 

// Let's get it started in here…//

 

The two started bouncing and dancing to the music, ponytails whipping around their heads. Natsumi grabbed a broom and dance/cleaned with it while Emishi had managed to climb onto the counter top and held his balled fists out in front of him, shaking them to the time of the music along with his hips. At the same time both of them were mouthing the words of the song.

 

// In this context, there's no disrespect, so, when I bust my rhyme, you break your necks.
We got five minutes for us to disconnect, from all intellect collect the rhythm effect.
Obstacles are inefficient, follow your intuition, free your inner soul and break away from tradition.
Coz when we beat out, girl it's pullin without. You wouldn't believe how we wow shit out.
Burn it till it's burned out. Turn it till it's turned out. Act up from north, west, east, south. //

 

Natsumi laughed when Emishi bounced back down to the floor and started to dance with her, forcing her to put down her broom. Emishi sang the lyrics as he twirled her around the room.

 

// Lose control, of body and soul.
Don't move too fast, people, just take it slow.
Don't get ahead, just jump into it.
Ya'll here a body, two pieces to it.
Get strutted, get stupid.
You'll want me body people will walk you through- //

 

There was an abrupt cut off in the song and the dancing-duo turned to see three rather amused faces grinning at them.

 

"Having fun?" Paul asked. At Natsumi's embarrassed blush and Emishi's grimace, Ban and Ginji laughed.