GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Midou and Niece ❯ Babysitter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Midou and Niece





Me: *pops up* wazzup! You may or may not know me as Natsumi, creator of Zinnia my original Yu Yu Hakusho character.. Who says that Zinnia should have all the fun?! It's time for me to star in my own fanfic! I own nothing!



Mom: Now, Natsumi I want you to behave yourself while Im gone.


Me: I will mommy. ^_^


Mom: He should be here in a few minutes. Bye Sweetie.


Me: Bye!


Mom: *leaves*




Okay, the house was totally empty and quiet leaving me the great, intelligent, beautiful, fantastic Natsumi all by my lonesome. Anyway, her mommy called a very special babysitter over to watch her. She was so excited. She sat on the couch and turned on the tv with the remote. She sighed as she flipped through tv channels. Nothing good was on. Nothing good is ever on on Sundays. She sighed again. She looked up at the clock. It was 12:28. He was suppose to come at half past twelve. Maybe previous behaviors of hers made him want to go awal on this babysit. This time she promised to be good. But she kept her fingers crossed. Hehehe. The door bell rang.



Me: Yay! He's here! Here's here! *runs to the door, opens*


Ban: Hey.


Me: UNCLE BAN! *hugs*


Ban: Hey Natsumi. *adjusts shades*


Me: I missed you, uncle Ban! Come on in!


Ban: *enters*


Me: Mommy's left already. So now we have the whole weekend to ourselves. ^_^


Ban: Whatever......


~~~~~~~~~~~~~Several Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Me: Come on, Uncle Ban! Let me have a turn!*whines*


Ban: *playing Conker Live and Reload, totally glued to the tv*okay.. after this round.


Me: *whines* you've been saying that for the next hour! I wanna play too! *takes controller* hehe*starts playing*


Ban: HEY! GIVE IT BACK YOU BRAT! *swipes controller back*


Me: *grabs controller* MINE!


Ban: I said give it back! *pulls on controller*


Me: No! Its MY Xbox you doo-doo head! *pulls on controller*


Ban: Let go!


Me: NO! YOU LET GO!


*controller snaps*


Both:....................


Me:WAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!


Ban: *covers ears* SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!