Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Android 11: Unread Emotions ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

<i>Status being processed... all lines clear... logging online...</i>
 
Series of clicks and whirrs immited from an unknown area, a map clicking open over a large spread of MegaTokyo. Tracers lined over basic routes and objects needed, circles zeroing in on suspects with tracers. A few more clicks and the line was silent, the only sound to break the silence was the wind, howling and creaking in mortal desparation. Tracers dissapeared from the map, and everything was clear. "Send me the info, Togusa."
 
"With disretained pleasure." Came a deep sarcastic voice. The map opened up again, except it was shadowing over the Fujiwara compound building due south. Info on the building folded down, names of criminals flashing quickly by the blue screen. The info suddenly stopped, then dissapeared. "Log me on." Came another deep voice with a quirky accent. The line was silent for a few seconds, before three tracers landed over three of the buildings in the compound. The figure smirked, exposing razer sharp fangs. "This looks interesting, who's leading this time?" He was silent, before he heard shifting on the other end of the line, "Officer Iwase, of all things." A hollow laugh was the answer Togusa got, waiting patiently for the android to stop. "Don't make me laugh, Iwase this time? Fine, log me onto the main database and I'll take it from there." The figure, still smirking, watched as the map flicked off, and all was dark...
 
"..so we should attack there first."
"No you jackass, we take it from Tamamura and bring it up to the Fujiwara compound. It makes more sense."
"We attack first! There's no point in dragging an android along for the ride."
"Bastard, how would YOU know how to process the attack patterns for the Defense?"
"More than you seem to know."
 
The figure frowned in deep confusion, opening his mouth to add to the conversation. Golden eyes beamed down and pirked ears listened, catching and recording every sound and movement the two majors produced from their small fat bodies.
 
"...the Defense is in our way from a victory, and the bombs have already been set in the Sector 9 prefecture. Those bastards won't know what hit them."
 
<i>Bingo</i>, the figure marked it down, making sure to tell his leader this as fast as possible.
 
"Then what about Ishikawa and the android, hmm? I don't suppose you know how heavy those things are."
"I do, but if we dare to take it out to Tamamura, Remura would be on us like shit."
"...then we have no choice. Activate the detenation bombs in the prefecture, and we'll regroup in Osaka."
 
A gloved hand reached back to his neck, and pulled out two thick black cords. Blue sparks flew from the hole, but were quietened down as the figure carefully logged off and stashed them in one of many coat pockets, some streun in odd places. The thing opened it's two glowing golden eyes, pupils dilated as it gazed down at the neon highway that ran through MegaTokyo. The android smirked, clicking his steel-toed boots together and leaned back on the smoke stack, thick with grease and grime.
 
<i>Hmm, Osaka those bastards are running to. Kusanagi won't be happy to hear the news</i>, a brief flash of his Major crossed his mind, running over her chilling features and boyish hair. He shuddered, ajusting his weight on the air vent that circled the smoke stack, and the factory, he was currently resting on. The factory made some sort of car brand, and it was a jet black colour that stood out from the neon signs and runned down buildings of MegaTokyo. It towered thirty stories into the air, and the smoke stack jetted out into the sky where the two panels met at the top. There, an air vent stuck out, where the android now layed back and rested from his connection, mind wandering, eyes unfocused.
 
 
<i>In the times of 2946 AD, humans have left the sanctuaries of sanity to further their study on the human body. This study, caused them to not only replace human parts with mechanicals, but to replace an entire body.
 
These are wicked times indeed. They are known as androids. Most of them died, then came back to life, their Ghosts wiped clean. Nowone knows what Ghost's are brought back, some from distant times, some from more recent. None the less, they are outcasted and thrown into despair of being rejected by the normal people. The Naturals.
 
Ever since then, their lives have been thrown against the wall, thrown into despair and out of the Naturals' reach. Only until a chain of thugs and criminals began to plot an uptake on MegaTokyo, were the androids acknowledged, and soon were the wall between a world unlike hell, or a world much like it.
 
They were treated as garbage, reffered to as items as not people. It was insulting, but they got used to it. One perticular android of the Defense of Japan, Sector 11 Kusanagi team, Android 11, was confired as - not an android - but a super human of a different being.
 
A half demon.</i>