Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Fan Fiction ❯ Gits: Returns of mythological Gods ❯ The strange case… ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The strange case…

Motoko: Then, Chief, There's news?

Aramaki: Innovation of storm, greater. Arrived one official communication from the First minister. According to the dossier, a group of terrorists of a sure one Odin tries to enter in the computers governed, in order to take possession to you of official data.

It appears, on the video, a plant of the city. Then it shrinks in order to show the palaces governed to you where they are looked at of the red dots to flash

Batou: That they are to mean those red points

Aramaki: Is the computers of highest level, preplaces to the shunting, reception and shipment of data reserves you. According to the secretary of the minister, between those data there are our relationships, the relationships of the other sections, the police and other offices of maximum emergency. But it is not all

On the screen the mitologica figure of the God Odin appears with a vocal message

“Shaken, died shaken them. Your Sovereign Omnipotent announces its return between you. Soon, with others Gods, I will eliminate those who govern to my place. I will resume the power, the respect, the moneies which me have been removed from the dead woman them corrupts. You attend my news”

BAtou: I had seen some and you feel yourself of fanatics, but this strikes them all.

Motoko: They have much fantasy for a coup d'état. Therefore they want to detronizzare those who are to the political, economic and social power.

Aramaki: Exact greater. Unfortunately we do not have other data and to sincere being, I fear that every second that passes can be fatal to the country. But the point is… that we do not have null from which leaving. We have that video then and…

Saito: A fist of flies.

Togusa: Exact

Batou: but because to entrust it to we, they do not have robot puttinges to work of the sort in cases?

Aramaki: I had thought to you and the thing smells, fears that nn they have said to me all. I will have to speak with some my source for having other data.

Motoko: But the thing that I ask myself is because to introduce itself like the Gods Nordics. There are other cues said. I find the man that he laughs in so far as more serious regarding they. But other terrorists are better than these. For hour they have only attacked given secrets

Aramaki: True E', but the thing that they give to think is that all the blows have been are executed slowly in computer not of the same one, of the same structure or section. In that palace as an example there are laboratories, knows them private reunion, offices and other where every computer contains given most important.The problem is that instead taking given from all the computers that to eyes sluices it had given private, they have stolen from computer of various sections that between they they do not tie.

Togusa: From various sections? If mistake them is not sections that regard politics, the atmosphere, the technologies and…

Data that between they cannot serve.

Aramaki: , We have controlled the copies of that they have taken. A point does not coincide with the data of other rows stolen.

Motoko: It can are given that the ladri for hour their true intentions want to only sviare. Perhaps they aim at something of large elsewhere and want that we hold of eyes that building.

Aramaki: Then you will have to start a system of such surveillance not to allow to neanche one Moscow to enter or to exit.

Togusa: But excused one what, and if instead all the one which tries it is in that palace? If they have hit to case in order it makes to confuse in order then to take us calmly what they try? We do not know null and to begin a surveillance would be useless second me.

Batou: Without to count that these will be many stupiden to leave of the trace, than we then will follow. On the surveillance they are in agreement but not endured, we will arouse suspiciones and these of could are not made to see

Aramaki: Therefore, until new order you for hour will not enter in action but if you began to work there would be better. If found something you report to me endured it. There are questions?

Motoko: Not, they said that for hour we know all

Batou: That discovery is not that was as well as to say to how much seems

Aramaki: Gone and finds them to you but without to make of head yours. We do not have to raise some polverone, if these fantomati us of the deidessero ones to steal worse other or to kill. We do not know what wanted to say when it said “I will resume myself”.It could eliminate the obstacles instead making like the man that it laughs that instead it only wanted that all came afloat.

Motoko: optimal, then I propose see again all to us here with something in hand.

Aramaki:Perfect





All in the corridor exit, Batou are leaned to the wall in order to smoke

Batou: Sincerely to you what seems this case

Motoko: I would not know, from what we have seem terrorists who work inside of the government or someone that it has to be able enough to arrive up. To succeed to force the powerful firewalls of the government is an enterprise.

Togusa: Greater, it could make it?

Motoko: I? Just of the government I would not know.

Togusa: Because perhaps if it succeeded cè someone that has its same potenziamento, that I know. Even someone that has have ud of of a body with its same characteristics

Motoko: It could be. Then, Togusa begins to make a search on how many has received bodies or potenziamenti outside from the common one inside of the sections, and if you succeed, in the government.Batou you go to giving a glance to those computers, you see what you find. You begin to plan various plans of surveillance in the event bill-poster still the building.

Saito: Yes

Batou: And you? You will be in swimming pool to see to us to work?

Motoko: Not, Batou. I have intention to dip me of the superbrain of the first minister.


Batou: What you want to make? In the brain of the first minister?

to Batou the cigarette falls of mouth that ends to earth and it extinguishes it with one shoe


Motoko: NOT, the first minister has made to create a cumputer-brain much powerful one that is connected to all the computers of all the governmental structures. Perhaps them there will be something. Perhaps and then I could try the idea of Togusa, has reason


Togusa: Bhe,thanks

Motoko: Gone, we begin from hour. Batou you come

Batou: Oh mother .....

Motoko: Before going to control the computers, we go to the bar. Still nn I have taken null,today.

Batou: Indeed? You feel much single one soletta, in that gigantic villa, not possession wants makes a coffee you? Things you have the coffee pot many cups not knowledge where to put the coffee?


smiling

Motoko: , It is not that I have wants to speak with you

turning itself in order to speak, its expression was not harder like little minuteren before and to Batou it nearly seemed that the argument was she or its life. Of something of private

Batou: How you want, but indeed you want to speak with me about private matters if it is this that draft? I could decide then to tell all to the others


laughing

Motoko: Nah, you know what would succeed to you if you made it

Batou: Exactly for this I ask before that draft

Motoko: well then to the bar

with a smile and a fast step

Batou: Sure times make fear indeed me. It changes humor every seconds.mah.

But seeing it it is put sorridere and it follows it towards the bar outside from section 9.