Ginga Densetsu Weed Fan Fiction ❯ A love story GOJ ❯ A love story GOJ ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A love story: Simon and Tegan’s banishment


A young Shikoku Ken was standing on top of their clan home, surveying his future kingdom. The son of Kurojaki loved to brag about his status as prince of the Koga clan, much to the annoyance of his friends and clan mates. Selfish and cocky, he loved to bother anyone that was ignoring him.
“Man, is there anything to do?” he wondered irritated. He looked down to see his father talking with his mother. “Can’t they talk about naything else for a change?” he sighed as he listened to them drone on about the clan’s daily activities. The fact that his parents seemed to do this quite often drove him nuts. Getting up and jumping down to the back of the Koga homeland, he ran off into the forest.
He loved the wind and how it blew by gently past him. He closed his eyes,
“Man, I sometimes wish I could find my own mate instead of having mother chose one for me. I don’t like that girl, she scares me sometimes with what she says.” he said to himself. He shook his head and kept walking.

‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘

A young greyish Kishu Inu had her head in her paws as her father Akame droned on about his training and how he wanted Tegan to carry on the family line for the clan’s sake. She disliked how he wanted her to be a good female.
“Tegan, are you daydreaming again!?” he yelled frustrated. He rubbed his face, “If you need a break, go ahead and take some time off for today.” he said disappointed. Tegan’s eyes lit up and she thanked him. She took off to the forest where she loved to hang out alone.
She sniffed the air and breathed in the scent of the blooming flowers. “It feels so wonderful out here with no one to bother me.” she said in bliss.

She cocked her ears and saw Simon standing a fair bit away from her. She blinked and soon came to the realization that he was the heir to the Koga clan’s kingdom. She looked around her in panic,
“Why hello there.” he said, in her face. She jumped and fell down. She had not expected for him to sneak up on her while she was panicing.
She got up, “H-hi.” she said, still flustered. She blushed massively. Simon smiled at her, pleased to see someone new for a change in his life.
“My name is Simon, what is yours?” he asked politely grinning mischievously. Tegan simply said. “It’s Tegan.”
And this was the start of their bond.

‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘

Tegan walked home with a giddy smile on her face. She could feel her clanmates staring at her weirdly.
“Tegan, just what are you grinning about?” asked Akame chuckling. Tegan stopped to look at him. She grinned, “Oh, the flowers are just great today, that’s all!” she said. She waked to her room and lay down,
“I can’t wait to see Simon again, I wonder what he’ll say next?” she said, resting her head.

‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘

A week later…

Simon’s eyes widened as he looked at Tegan, “You’re hurt!” he yelled, looking at her wound. He ran over to her and pulled her left leg to him, checking her wound. “Who did this to you, I’ll kill them!” he yelled in anger. Tegan sighed, trying to brush it off like it was nothing. Simon shook his head,
“No, this could get infected. Come over here and I’ll rub some herbs on it.” he said. He gently took her to the lake where the herbs grew. He dove into the lake and pulled out a few. Tegan sighed,
“Simon, you don’t need to do this, I’m fine really.” she said. He shook his head again and started to rub the herbs on her leg. Tegan winced a tiny bit, but didn’t complain. When Simon finished, her leg was wrapped up in a binding of herbs.
“Is it supposed to hurt like this?” she asked confused as the pain dug into her leg. He nodded, “Yes, but it will wear off.” he said calmly sitting down next to her. They looked up at the sky,
“My father wants me to marry this slutty Koga female, but she gives me the creeps.” he said sighing. Tegan sympathized, “My father’s trying to get me married as well, but I don’t like the male he chose for me.” she said.
The pair stayed like that for a while until Tegan’s wound healed and the pair went home.

‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘

Months later…

Tegan sighed as Simon pulled her closer after their lovemaking. “I love you, Tegan.” he said. The pair stayed like that until they heard Akame charging at Simon.
He glared at him in anger, “How dare you taint my daughter like that, you filthy koga bastard!” he yelled. Simon glared at him, “You tried to get her to marry someone she didn’t like!” he countered. Akame glared back, but said nothing. Tegan growled,
“Get off him now father.” she ordered in a calming yet angry tone of voice. He glared at her, “You disobeyed my orders Tegan. I told you that you were to marry him, I didn’t say that you could screw around with…of all males, the prince of the Koga clan!” he spat furious. Tegan smacked him, making him let go of Simon.
He stood up, “You are not allowed back home ever again, Tegan.” he said with upmost calm. Tegan’s eyes widened, “Good, I never want to go back home and neither does Simon!” she yelled storming off. Simon followed her. Akame’s eyes filled with tears, “It’s for the best…”

‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘

Night had fallen after they left their homelands and the pair had begun to travel, trying to find a home. They found themselves at the edge of a huge mountain of rocks, close into the river’s edge.
Simon sighed as he placed his hind paws in the cool water. “Ah, this feels nice…how are you, my love?” he asked his mate. Tegan grinned, moving her paws over her swollen stomach.
“Just great, how about this? I’ve been thinking…” she said. Simon eagerly listened, “…how about we think of a way to get back at our fathers?” she finished. Simon nodded, “Yes! That would be great!” he said moving closer.

‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘

Simon stared at the black Tosa standing before him, his wounds bleeding. “We found you nearly dead, you should be thanking us.” said Simon snorting as he sat down. the black Tosa blinked,
“Thank you, but I have no idea why you decided to save someone who has no memory.” he said looking away. Tegan stared at him as she nursed the pups who were eager for food.
Simon grinned, “Why not name you Cutler?” he said grinning. The Tosa nodded, happy for what he felt was the first time in his life. “Thank you, Simon-sama. I love that name.” he said. He looked at the pups, “Shall I be of help of naming your pups?” he asked.

‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘

Sniper stared at the dogs standing in front of him, “So you wish for revenge? So do I.” he said calmly. Simon nodded, “We were exiled from our homelands simply for loving each other and our dear friend has no memory of his past. We dearly want help.” he said bowing. Tegan stood nearby with the pups watching them play.
Sniper grinned, “I will take you under my paws then, but it will be tough.”

‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘

As the months went by and the pups grew, Simon began to notice that his daughters kept sneaking out at night, but he barely cared as he was training his sons.
“Simon-sama, I’ve learned that you daughters have defected to the other side, shall I send an army after them?” asked Cutler. Simon nodded without turning around, “Yes, they need to be punished.”
Cutler bowed and left without saying anything else. Simon briefly thought back to his childhood, but brushed the thought off and refocused on his sons.

‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘

Simon growled as he faced Kushi, who seemed to have unlimited energy. The black Kishu Inu growled at him, “Your daughters have betrayed you, your sons are dead, and your mate will soon follow. Just give up and die.” she said, most unlike her. He growled back, “No, I will fight to the death for my Tegan.” he said. Kushi snorted, “Very well.” she said tearing his throat open. She left, leaving him to bleed.

‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘

Simon’s pov

Do I regret my life, you ask? I’ve been a dick to everyone except my Tegan. …No, I lived my life the way I wanted to, I have no regrets. I will see my sons and Cutler in the afterlife. Tegan, wait for me…my love…