Ginga Densetsu Weed Fan Fiction ❯ Ginga King ❯ Birth of Riki ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ginga King: King of Futago Pass
Chapter 1-Riki's birth
"What in the hell is taking so long in there?" growled the king Shiro. His mate Yamabuki was in labor with his children and he was growing worried. His friend walked up to him, "My king, don't pace it will only make her more nervous!" he said. Shiro snarled, "Can I please go in and check on her?" he whined.
…Cue his mate's bloody screams, "…I think that means no, sir." said the friend.
Shiro gulped, "…I'm in for it, aren't I?" he said.
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
Yamabuki lay on a straw mat that was covered in blood. "My queen, please relax…" said her midwife. Yamabuki sighed, "I want Shiro in here…" she whined.
"If you wish…" said her friend. "Shiro, Yamabuki wants you in here!" she yelled. Shiro walked inside.
"Are you okay, dear?" he asked nervously. Yamabuki pulled herself closer to him, "It will be fine Yamabuki."
' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
"Hmph." said a Doberman lying nearby on a small rock. He growled, "I was to be next in line, but Yamabuki had to get pregnant and ruin my chance!" he snarled. "Um sir?" asked his friend Hyena. Sniper glared at him, "What?" he yelled.
"…The pups have just been born sir, your brother wishes you go see them." he asked. Sniper got up and walked to the den…
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
"Aren't they cute, my dear brother?" asked Shiro fawning over the pups. Sniper snorted, "Yes, they're adorable. The little furballs." He growled walking away. Shiro glared at his brother, "You may be adopted, but that doesn't give the excuse to insult my children." he said seriously.
Sniper stopped walking, "So? I don't care." he said, resuming walking.
Shiro sighed, "I'm sorry about him, dear. He's always like that." he said looking at Yamabuki. She licked his face, "There's one in every family, sweetheart." she said looking at her pups that she had given birth to.
"Look at them, aren't they cute?" she said. Shiro nodded, "Which one should…?" she began. Both looked at the brown pup, "He's a fighter, ain't he? Yet he's so small." commented Yamabuki. Shiro looked at the small male pup, "…Riki." he said out of the blue. Yamabuki looked at him, "You're giving him that name?" she asked. Shiro nodded, "Yes…I am." he said puffing out his chest.