Ginga Densetsu Weed Fan Fiction ❯ Ginga Ocean Jim ❯ Alice ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ginga Ocean Jim
Chapter 2-Alice

The grey-furred female Akita ran off following her mother Kiniro as their owner took them out on a walk. She loved it when these walks occurred, she got to see so many new things and got to meet many new friends. “Momma, where are we going today?” she asked curiously, eager to know so she could have fun like always.
Her mother smiled warmly at her and answered, “Oh we are going to see a new friend named Daniel. He’s a very nice dog and he’s golden like me.” she said warmly. Alice barked in approval as the arrived at the house.
The door opened showing the golden Akita, his eyes a very dark shade of green. Alice blushed, “I’m Alice, nice to meet you, Daniel.” she said shyly. Daniel nodded and said,
“It is an honor to meet you, Alice. I do hope sincerely that we get along.” he said blushing. Alice felt a little uneasy, but she shrugged the feeling of as they went inside. A while later…

“Are you sure you want to mate Alice with him?” said the owner of Daniel. Alice was shocked but kept listening to what the humans were saying.
“Yes, the resulting pups would most likely have the golden fur.” he said.
Alice teared up, “Why…so this is why we came here…but I like Jim…”

‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘

Jim sighed. Alice had been taken to go see someone else that he didn’t know and it bothered him greatly.
“You heard what Kiniro said Jim, she couldn’t play with you today, why don’t you go play with your other friends?” offered his mother, who was smiling at him.
“Fine…” he said, huffing as he got up and went outside. He looked around him, seeing the other pups. He began walking around the town to see who he could play with.
“Hey Jim!” yelled a voice. He turned to see it was his friend Sadie, a very energetic Shikoku Ken with brown fur and a yellow tuft. He smiled relived to see her.
“Hey Sadie, what’s up?” he asked her as the two began walking around. She shrugged, “Nothing really that major, how about you?” she asked. Jim sighed, “Alice hasn’t come to play with me today. She always plays with me.” he sighed, unhappy. Sadie smiled, “I think I saw them walking somewhere earlier. I can show you where.” she offered, hoping to cheer her friend up.
Jim smiled at her, “Can you? That would help.” he said.

‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘

Kiniro sighed, “I’m sorry, but you can’t hang out with Jim anymore. He isn’t good for you. This is who your future mate will be and who you will have pups with.” she said, but her words brought no comfort to her distraught daughter. Alice sniffed,
“But he’s my friend…” she said getting up and walking away from her mother. Kiniro sighed, “Why…?” she said. Kaze sighed as well,
“It’s the best for her…Kiniro, we weren’t forced to marry each other. This isn’t the best course of action for her life.”