Ginga Densetsu Weed Fan Fiction ❯ Prequel to GOJ/GNY ❯ Minazuki solo ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 7: Chapter 7 Minazuki
Chapter 7-Minazuki

Mpreg and labor

"So when will his pups be born, Akame?" asked Kisaragi. Minazuki was nearly due and Kisaragi was worried about his friend. Akame sighed, "Judging from how big his stomach is, any day now." he said. "Really?" asked Minazuki, who was lying down. "Yes, so you should just rest for now." he said.

"I hope the pups will be healthy" thought Minazuki. He put his paw on his stomach, feeling the pups kicking like crazy. "So, if I had to estimate a due date for him, it would have to be…Minazuki, what's wrong?" asked Akame distracted. Minazuki ran over to a nearby bush and hurled, "Again?" said Kisaragi groaning as he walked over and rubbed his back.

"For some dogs, morning sickness doesn't go away for the whole pregnancy." said Akame chuckling. "Very funny." groaned Minazuki.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"So uncle Minazuki, where are we going?" asked a 2-month old Kisame.

He smiled at the young pup, "Aren't you curious today Kisame? Well, we are going to the water-hole nearby to get some water with these containers." He said.

"Cool, but why do we need to collect water?" asked Kisame, tilting his head to the side. "It's for the elderly dogs that can't walk." He said.

When they arrived at the water hole, they stopped to rest.

"Man, my ankles hurt." sighed Minazuki. Kisame walked over and began rubbing them gently. "Thank you, Kisame." He smiled.

"No problem, my mom's been complaning of the same thing lately." said Kisame intently focusing on his task.

"So Akame is also pregnant? I wonder why he did not tell me." muttered Minazuki. He winced suddenly, clutching his stomach. "Uncle, what's wrong?" asked Kisame stopping. Minazuki laughed slightly still in pain. "I think your cousins are coming now." He said in pain.

Kisame panicked, "Crap, what do I do?" he yelled.

Minazuki winced as he felt a powerful contraction hit him, "Just stay here." He whimpered softly.

As the minutes went by, the pups were born into the world one by one. Soon there were six pups in total. "Wow, they're so tiny!" said Kisame.

Minazuki nodded, "Yes, all pup are like that when they are born. You were like that when you were born." He said.

Kisame turned to look back at the newborn pups, four of them were red like their late father Akatora, two of them had a mix of their mother and father's markings.

"Most of them are girls. There's only one boy." noted Kisame.

"That doesn't matter, I still love them." said Minazuki.

Suddenly, there was a rustle in the bushes. A human came out, holding a net.

"Well, I've finally found you mutts." He smirked. Minazuki growled, hoping to scare him away. The human walked over, looking at the pups carefully.

"Hmm, which one should I take?" he smirked. "I won't let you!" yelled Kisame. He went over and bit him on his hand. "Damn pup!" he said flinging him away into a tree. Minazuki tried to stand, but he was too weak from the birth.

The human grabbed the lone male and ran off. Minazuki collapsed in tears, "My baby son, no…" he cried. "Uncle…" said Kiasme stumbling over. "I'm sorry." He said looking at the ground.

"Anyone out there! Hello?" yelled a voice. The two dogs turned to see Oliver and his son Mole. "Minazuki, there you are! We've been looking for you!" he remarked. He noticed Minazuki's tears, "…What's wrong?" he asked. "He stole my son…" cried Minazuki.

"You had the pups…out here?" said Mole. "I tried to stop him, but he threw me into a tree." said Kisame.

"Let's take the other pups back to Gajou. We'll ask the Leader on what to do next." said Oliver.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

At an unknown lab…

"So you got the pup, I assume?" asked the lead scientist. "Yes, but he was the only male." said the grunt.

"Never mind that, we finally have a subject to experiment on!" he said grinning. It seemed that life for the lone son of Akatora would begin with pain…