Gold Digger Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Relic Hunters ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: This story is inspired by all those `Ranma is a relic hunter' stories. As usual, I don't own any character in this story
 
It was a nice day at a huge house; a young woman was walking over to it. She had chocolate brown hair in a pageboy cut and brown eyes. She was dressed in a blouse and a pen striped business suit. She was looking at a letter with an address on it, `sigh well looks like this is it.' She thought she rang the doorbell and then the door opened.
 
Behind it was a man, tall in stature, black hair with graying temples, blue eyes and dressed in a tuxedo. “Yes ma'am, my I help you?” He said she just stared at the man.
 
“Uh yes, I'm Nabiki Tendo.” She said, “I was told to…”
 
“Ah yes, Ms. Tendo. Welcome, I am Jonah Dr. Mizaki's butler. He's very sorry he couldn't meet up with you. His job and all.”
 
Speaking of which, he was fighting a group of bad guys while trying to protect the `Sword of Susanno' and ultimate weapon of the Japanese imperial family. “Once again I have to take something of mine from you Dr. Mizaki.” Said their boss Dr. Mizaki just smirked.
 
“You can try,” he said. “But all you going to do is hit the ground and count stars.”
 
“KILL HIM!” They started to fire on the good doctor but as usual he dodged the attacks and press a button on his watch. Just then a car came out of nowhere and he hopped in the back. He lied down on the seat and pulled out his phone. He started to control it from the back seat and started firing on the bad guys. (1)
 
Then it hit their boss sending him flying and left, “another job well done by Dr. Ranma Mizaki!” He chuckled and then kissed the sword.
 
Relic Hunters
 
The next morning, found Nabiki in bed. There was a nice smell in the air, French toast bacon, eggs and coffee. She went downstairs and sat down at the table. “Good morning, Ms. Tendo.” Said Jonah she grunted a good morning and he handed her a cup of coffee.
 
“So, is Dr. Mizaki here?” She said after drinking some of that liquid life.
 
“Yes, he just came in last night.” Just then he saw Ranma coming down. “As a matter of fact, there he is right now.”
 
She turned around and saw someone she hadn't seen for 5 years. “Ranma?” With that she fainted.
 
TBC
 
1. My tribute to all of those `James Bond' movies. Can't remember which one right now, but that scene was in one of them.