Gold Digger Fan Fiction ❯ Golden Warrior ❯ Golden Warrior ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone in this story.

Gold Warrior

Scene: A nightclub in Atlanta

I was outside taking a breather and relaxing, when all of the sudden there was a flash of golden light right in front of me. I was in a tight white and green mini dress and a pair of `Mary-Jane's'. I had to blink my eyes from being stunned by the sudden flash of golden light. The flash revealed a midget in platinum armor with golden trim; he took off the helmet and reveals himself to have blue skin, golden eyes and platinum blond hair. He sighed and said, "You'll have to do."

Oh by the way, I'm Gina Rainer, but my friends call me `Toni'. I just stared at this little blue man. "Uh, who are you?" I said, "Oh I'm so sorry." He said, "My name's Gathenet and I need your help." "I'm Gina Rainer, nice to meet you." I introduced myself while sticking my hand out to shake his. But then I remembered that he asked for my help. I almost totally spazzed. "Anything I can do for you?" So Gathenet told me about what had happened, one of the greatest heroes in the universe had turned evil. "Jonathan Jordan [1] and turned in to a meglo-maniac by the name of `Paralich'." He said, "He has killed all of my brothers. I am the last guardian alive."

"Wait, who did you say this Paralich was again?" I asked, "Jonathan Jordan, why?" No, oh my dear god NO. Not Grandpa, Gathenet saw me about to freak out when he calmed me down. "I'm sorry I didn't know." He said I shook my head "I'll defeat him. I'll do it," he looked at me with pride now. He gave me a ring I can't believe this. I've been waiting for Alex [2] to give me a ring for a long time and the first ring I get, except for my class ring, is from a blue alien midget.

I almost laughed and placed the ring on my finger and started to change. My dress was ripped off of my body and all of the sudden I was surrounded with golden energy; it formed a gold and black bodysuit. Then a golden mask formed over my eyes, "whoa." I looked straight ahead and saw a head's up display. Complete with target crosshairs, I was ready to kick some but. "Thank you Gathenet," I knelt down and hugged him tightly. After I let him go he looked at me and warned me. "Since I was the last one and had the last ring, he's going to come after you." He said, "please be careful." I nodded and he took off.

What am I going to tell the others tomorrow? I deformed and was back in my killer dress but this time, there was some gold in it as well. I went back in to enjoy myself.

Scene: Rainer Electronics.

I walked into my office the next morning yawning. "What's the matter?" Said a voice, "Alex kept you up last night?" I looked over and saw my vice-president and one of my partners-in-crime, Penny `Rhonda' Stewart. [3] She was in her basic outfit, a blouse, slacks and `Mary-Jane's' she was one of my best friends in the whole world. She'd do anything for me, (for a price). -_-; ANYway, I went over to her to see what was going on. "Never mind what Alex and I did last night." I told her, not that it was any of her business anyway.

"So what do we have?" "Well the weapon boys, had created a new toy for the government and they wanted us to take a look at it." Said Rhonda, "well what are we waiting for?" So they showed me how quick the armor was and how powerful it was as well when all of the sudden one of the solders was hit and knocked down. It was by golden energy we looked up and saw my grandfather flying in demonic gold and platinum armor. He was already dead so now he was a lich (an undead sorcerer), "WHERE IS MY GRAND DAUGHTER?" He screamed evilly, but I was already gone and pulling Rhonda with me.

"Get to safety, I'll handle this." "What? But how," she said. "Just go!" I ran to somewhere secluded and started to transform in to the uniform I had on last night. I took off and started for `Paralich'. "PARALICH!" Looks like I got his attention might as well go on with it. "You want Gina, you'll have to get her over my dead body!" He started to laugh evilly and attacked. Shit, I didn't think he'd take me seriously; he was chasing me all over the place. "Enough of this running." I stopped and turn around, then fire one of my anti-magic missiles they hit him and knocked him back. Now he was mad and poured on the speed after me.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He said, "What am I going to do?" Just then I heard a voice. "Use golden proton-cannon." It said, "Who are you?" "The suit, now use it!" It said, so I stopped again and lifted my right arm. "GOLDEN PROTON CANNON!" A huge gold cannon formed on my right arm and fired golden blasts of proton energy knocking Paralich back. He was mad, "I'LL BE BACK AND I WILL GET HER!" He said and took off, I breathed a sigh of relief and flew back to Rhonnie.

Scene: With Rhonnie

I landed in front of her and deformed, Rhonnie was shocked at what she saw "that was you?" She said I nodded. "Look, I can't do this on my own I'll need your help." I concentrated and a ring was in my hand. "It's yours if you want to help me." Timidly, my best friend took the ring from my hand and slipped it on. But her outfit was different than mine. She was in a bathing suit while I was in a bike outfit and hers was platinum and gold while mines was gold and platinum. "I guess we can call you `War Chest'." I giggled, Rhonnie looked down at herself and noticed that her `assets' where showing off.

"Very funny, Gina." She grumbled, but laughed with me.

Scene: Rainer Manor

I came back home, walked through the front door and kicked off my shoes. I plopped down on to the couch and almost fell asleep when I heard. "COME BACK HERE! YOU RUNT!" "NYA NYA CAN'T CATCH ME!" Why me? Just then two golden blurs ran past me, sigh I guess I should introduce them. The first blur is my younger sister, Brittany Jennifer Rainer [4] and yes as you might have already guessed, she's a were cheetah. The other blur is our baby sister Brianna Gardner Rainer she's a gene-splice. [5] Half me and Half Brit, I guess I should stop them before they end up killing each other, sigh, again.

Scene: Garage

I walked into the garage and see two were cheetahs playing a game of tag. Brianna did it again; she hit Brit with a paint gun shot right between the eyes. It was really funny, but I had to stop them before they destroy the house. "Okay guys knock it off. BRIT BRIANNA, CUT IT OUT!" They stopped and looked at me, Brit was in a Patriot jersey, jeans and sandals, although I don't know why she would wear that jersey, because the family's die-hard `Falcons' fans. Maybe it might have something to do with that hottie in New England. ANYway, Bri was in a t-shirt, jean shorts and sneakers.

"Okay, let me guess how all this got started. Bri, did you have to use black paint?" "Well it washes right out." She said, "Brianna you know I have to get ready for my date with Ran-chan." Said Brit, "I'm sorry Brit." She said, "It's alright." "Wait, Ran-chan's short for…" I started Brit looked at me and said, "Ranma Rodgers. He's my internet love." She had hearts in her eyes. Okay someone's got a major league crush, any way I tell them to try not to tear the house down and then left. Then I went to visit my father, my dad happens to be the greatest arch-mage in the universe. But, I'm a little biased.

Scene: A mage training room.

I walk in; dad's mage room is always impressive, even though I helped design it. There, sitting in the middle of the room, was my dad. Theo Rainer [6], hard to believe he was the hero `Mage Sentinel'. I just can't picture him in some gaudy outfit, anyway I walked up to the man who gave me life and with out moving he said. "What's wrong Gina?" I swear, one of these days I'm going to find out just how he does that. Sigh, here goes, "dad I have some bad news."

"I can tell what is it?" He said, "Well Grandpa's undead." I slowly start to back out. "What?" He said, "He's this evil creep named `Paralich'." I continue to back out slowly, just then with a wave of his hand, the doors close and he turned around to focus in ice-cold blue eyes on me. "Alright, I want you to tell me everything." He said as if he was asking me to admit I was a witch and it would hurt less. I gulped and started to tell him everything I could. It would've taken an hour or so but it took nearly 3 hours because I was stuttering. Hey, you try having a father who's an arch-mage and tell him how you know that his father an undead super-villain.

"So you were given a ring to help you try to defeat my father?" He said I nodded. "What are we going to tell your mother?" He said just then we heard a voice coming from behind us. "Tell me what?" She said and we both slowly turned around and there she was almost 7 feet tall in her bare feet and completely vicious. She had long red hair, green eyes and was an Amazon. This was my mother `Big' Julia Rainer [7], "uh hi mom." I said timidly, and then I look at my watch. "Oh look at the time, I gotta a root canal to go to see ya!" But my mom saw through it and grabbed me by the collar.

"Nice try dear, now tell me what's going on." She said, so I bit the bullet and told her. She let me go and I took off. "What did our daughter mean by your father is alive?" She said, I'm sorry dad but I had to get out of there. I went down to my labs and started to work on some new versions of armor that were powered by my ring. I tried them on and powered them up.

Just then there was a knock at my door, I went over and answered it. It was Rhonda, "hey Rhonnie." We hugged each other, "okay come on in I'll show some new armor I'm working on." So she does, "wow now that's awesome." She said, "Do you need any help with some designs?" "Sure." So we worked in to the night and finished up around 1 in the morning. "Well, what do think?" She looked at it and was amazed by it, it was perfect if I do say so myself. "Thanks Toni," she said. "Transform and put it on." So she did and she looked nice in it. "Does it fit okay?" "Toni don't worry, it's perfect." She said.

"You can spend the night if you want. Get some sleep." So we did, the next morning greeted us with the news of Paralich destroying a monument to Jonathan Jordan. "What the? Hey Rhon, check this out." So she did and we just looked at each other, "let's do this." So we rushed down stairs, transforming on the way and put on our armor. Then we flew out of the cave and headed to where Paralich was. "I got him!" Said Rhonnie so we flew there.

Scene: A national park

Paralich was sucking the energy of the area dry and turning it in to the undead. That was when we showed up. "Grandpa, it's me." I said, "Why are you doing these horrible things?" "BECAUSE I WANTED TO DRAW YOU OUT, I KNEW YOU WERE THE GOLDEN WARRIOR!" He said I was shocked. Just then he lifted someone I thought he didn't know about. "ALEX!" He was being held high above in the sky, "YOU'VE GOT TWO CHOICE, SAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND AND JOIN ME OR WATCH HIM DIE!" He said, "TONI DON'T DO IT! DON'T JOIN HIM!" Said Alex, "SHUT UP YOU!" With that, my Grandpa dropped him.

"ALEX!" I cried his limp body hit the forest floor below. I checked him with my armor and he was dead, my Grandfather killed the man I loved. I looked over to him and was mad. "War Chest, it's time!" We surrounded him and use an aura drain blast on him and then fired shots at him and making him go deep into the ground in a lead mine. Then I came back out and grasped for breath. "You okay Toni?" Said Rhonnie, "yeah Rhonda. I'm fine," we left the area and headed home.

Scene: Alex's funeral

I gently touched he casket and kissed it to bid him farewell, I'll miss Alex and the emptiness is still there but now I have a job to do and with Rhonnie's help, I think we're capable to do that job.

(End of Gina's story)

Scene: Lead mine

A bony hand powered out of a lead gravesite and there was evil laughter.

Continued?

AN: 1. Hal Jordan + Jonathan Diggers or Paralax +Lich King. 2. Kyle's 1st girlfriend + Ryan Talbot. 3. Penny Pincer + Jim Rhodes + John Stewart. 4. Brittany Diggers + Jade. 5. Brianna Diggers + Guy Gardner 6. Theo Diggers + Alan Scott. 7. Julia Diggers +Big Barda. If you need any information about these characters, contact me at thepatriothouse@yahoo.com