Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Angel Of Mine ❯ Angel Of Mine ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: Angel Of Mine

Disclaimer: Gravitation belongs to the goddess Murakami Maki-san. I own nothing.

Summary: Eiri would never admit it out loud-or to anyone for that matter-that he secretly enjoyed watching his lover sleep. It was getting harder each time not to touch the sleeping boy.

A/N: This little one shot is my first Gravi that I’ve posted (I’ve only written one other but it never made it to any web sites). I’m such a big fan of Gravitation so I thought a ficcie was way past due. ^_^

This one shot is sometime after volume twelve, but before Ex., if you lovely readers have read the new manga-I know I have. <3 Don’t forget to review!




Yuki Eiri clicked shut down on his laptop, then grabbed the very top and shut it. He rubbed his eyes with the tips of his fingers, then checked his watch. It read 3:45 a.m. The novelist sat back in his chair, pulled a cigarette out of his pocket, and lit it. Two days straight without sleep and he’d finally finished his latest chapter. Now he could go to sleep and wake up as late as he wanted.

Eiri pushed his chair out, and slowly stood up, willing his lower back to stop knotting up. He made his way out into the hallway, shutting off the light as he went, and headed towards the bedroom. Since it was nearly morning, he knew his pink haired baka would be up soon after work. Eiri would never admit it out loud-or to anyone for that matter-that he secretly enjoyed watching his lover sleep. It was getting harder each time not to touch the sleeping boy.

Eiri took a long drag off his cigarette, thoughts drifting to the pink haired man. It was a little over two years ago that he had met Shuichi, that night in the park. Through the fights, pain and what not he’d grown to love the overly excited vocalist. Shuichi had filled in the empty spaces Kitazawa Yuki had left behind. As far as Eiri was concerned, Shuichi was his everything, absolutely irreplaceable.

The novelist pushed the bedroom door open, and his golden gaze fell on the lithe figure curled up on one side of the bed. Eiri took another drag on his cigarette, a smirk playing around the edges of his mouth. His pink haired lover had Eiri’s pillow clutched in his arms.

Eiri made his way into the darkened room, towards the nightstand, and put his cigarette out in the ashtray. He very quietly plucked at the buttons of his shirt, then pulled the silky material down his arms. He threw it somewhere in the room, and worked on getting his pants undone.

The novelist slipped underneath the sheets and reached over to pluck the pillow out of Shuichi’s arms. The pink haired vocalist moaned softly in his sleep, and two violet eyes cracked open slowly.

“Mmm, Yuki?” Shuichi muttered sleepily, watching with haze eyes as the blond settled on his back. The vocalist threw an arm and leg over the other man’s body and pillowed his head on a shoulder. “Night, Yuki.” He mumbled, kissing the pale skin against his cheek.

Eiri made a soft noise in his throat as Shuichi settled back down, murmuring something that sounded like, “I love you”. The novelist shifted onto his side, so that the smaller man was cradled in his arms, and kissed his forehead.

“Good night, Shuichi.” Eiri said softly, brushing his fingers through strawberry-pink tresses. Eiri would never admit it out loud-or to anyone for that matter-that he secretly enjoyed watching his lover sleep.

Shuichi was his own little piece of Heaven, his own angel.



~Owari~