Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Cereal Aisle ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I don't own Gravitation.
MATA!!!: I'm not really sure where I got this from, so don't ask! Entirely of dialog. Crack!
 
 
 
"Hey, Yuki?"
 
"Negghhhhh...Yea?"
 
"Can I ask you a question?"
 
"Shuichi, I'm trying to sleep."
 
"Yea I know, you always go to sleep right after we have sex. Why is that?"
 
"Because you tire me out."
 
"Eh?! Yuki's getting old!"
 
"Don't sing song crap like that, say that again and I'll kick you off this bed so hard.."
 
"Yuki stop looking at me like that!"
 
"Don't call me old."
 
"Yuki, hey, Yuki! Don't turn away I'm trying to ask you a serious question!"
 
"Whhhhhhhhhhhhaaattttt?"
 
"You ever wonder about cereal aisles?"
 
"...."
 
"Yuki, why are you getting up? Hey come back here! What are you packing those clothes for?!"
 
"Shu, I'm trying to sleep, and you want to talk to me about cereal aisles?"
 
"No, no listen! You know how the aisle have shelves, right?"
 
"Yea, so what?"
 
"Don't smoke right now, your lungs are still recovering from earlier."
 
"Brat, get on with this."
 
"I'm serious Yuki, your lungs are still tired from the sex, don't smoke right now!"
 
"Fine! Just hurry the hell up!"
 
"Yea, anyway so you know how they have shelves?"
 
"Yea."
 
"Well you ever looked at the shelves? Like really looked at them?"
 
"Yea, Shu I buy cereal you know."
 
"Yes, but have you ever noticed how they organize the cereal?"
 
"Alphabetically?"
 
"No, the put all the healthy cereals on the top shelves and all the sugary ones on the bottom!"
 
"So?"
 
"So?! The sugary cereals are all in reach of little kids."
 
"Shuichi, why did you say 'little kids' like that? Are you some kind of pedophile now?"
 
"No! But all the little kids can reach are sugar filled cereals! It's like there's some kind of whacked out conspiracy to get our nations youth to buy only sugary cereals so the cereal companies make more money!"
 
"Dude...."
 
"No! Think about it, a little kid goes into the store with his parents and they go down the cereal aisle, well the only cereal they kid can reach or see is full of sugar, plus it's probably something really awesome like Coco Puffs or Pirates of the Carribean! Well of course they want the awesome looking cereal and so they whine and pitch a fit until their parents buy it and BAM! the cereal is permanent in that household and other sugary cereals are likely to come in along with other unhealthy foods and now they just have fat kids!"
 
"You know what Shuichi, you kind of have a point..."
 
"'Course I do!"
 
"That explains why I have to buy you Hello Kitty cereal."
 
"Yukiiiiiiii!!!!!"
 
A/N: What can I say? I was bored.