Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Charisma, Maybe ❯ Two Week Trial ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pairing: Shuichi/Suguru

Warnings: Non-cannon pairing, references to sex.

___________________________________________________________________ _____

Shuichi seemed to be swallowing, as if something was caught in his throat. “That is uhm… It’s really, well can I get back to you?”

Crossing my arms, I shake my head. “No, you can’t.”

“Well then how about maybe?”

“Maybe? What does that even mean, you maybe have feelings for me! Either you do or you don’t!”

“Waaaaaaaaaaah! This is so hard! It makes my head hurt!” That’s not all that’s going to hurt if he doesn’t give me some sort of answer soon. “Well, it’s like this…” Shuichi suddenly leans in really close to me, his hot, sweet breath wafting over my face. Before I can back away, he clasps me by the shoulders. Then he’s kissing me, softly and slowly, tasting even sweeter than he smelled.

When he’s pulled away, I feel like screaming and I do. “That’s your answer!?”

“You know I don’t work well under pressure.” Liar. That’s when you work best.

“If you think you’re going to impress me with some strange, odd romantic gesture, then you are dead wrong!” But, truth is, I am definitely convinced and I don’t know why I should be. Really, you’d think I’d know better.

“I’m not trying to impress you. It’s the truth. Well, near as I can explain it.” He’s really frustrating me…

“Well, then I guess you’ll just die alone.” I get off the bed, deciding that I better leave before I lose my temper.

“Don’t be so mean! Besides, ‘I love you’ isn’t that big a deal anyways.” Shut up I want to scream at him. “That doesn’t mean I don’t have feelings, they’re just messy feelings.”

“Everything you do is messy, Shindou-san.”

“Guess I just need someone to pick up after me.” He’s beaming at me again, big broad smile on his face, making the mood in the room seem lighter.

“No. I’m not. I’m going to teach you how to pick up after yourself.”

“Wow, you can do that?”

“I ought to be better about it than you are.”

“That a promise?”

“Do you promise to stop being manipulative and vague?”

“I’m not like that! I’m a tortured poetic soul!”

“Poetic? Sure. Your lyrics stink. Your singing is the only thing that makes up for it.” As soon as I said that, something strange happened. Shuichi began to blush, his eyes started watering and he had this indescribable look on his face. “Shindou-kun?”

“You sound just like Yuki, except more romantic.” And before I can tell him how much I dislike the comparison, he tackles me to the floor in what I can only assume is a hug.

“Shindou-san…” But, it quickly becomes obvious that it’s foolish to continue the conversation. For one thing, I can barely breath. And Shindou’s absolutely determined not to let go.

____________________________________________________________________ ____

Two Weeks later, NG Studios

 

“I thought you two hated each other and now you’re dating.” Hiro says this as if it’s not that surprising. Of course, I suppose it really isn’t that surprising for him, as he’s been through more shit with Shuichi than anyone else.

“It’s an experiment, one we could end any minute. He said we’d fess up when we made it to the two week mark.” We had decided that day two weeks ago that we might as well just date, if only to make things a little less confusing. Maybe the idiot would figure out his true feelings eventually. Hah, not likely.

“So, that means you two have tolerated each other for two weeks now. Must be love.” He’s smirking now and I want to say something to wipe that smirk off his face, something about how he’s still so pathetic around his girlfriend, but decide not to. I’m so much better than that after all.

“This experimenting includes what then?”

“We date and hang out mainly. And well, other stuff.” Other stuff including kissing, hugging and feeling up, but not including sex.

“You’re not going to turn into another Yuki Eiri are you?”

“Why would I?”

“He might drive you to it.”

“Well since he likes that type of so much, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad.”

“Suguru, he dumped Yuki. So I don’t think it’d be a good thing.”

“You are a real downer.”

_________________________________________________________ _______________

“Fujisaki, which one? The little pink one or the blue one?” Shuichi held out the two throw pillows, waiting for his expert opinion. The singer had decided to redecorate his apartment and apparently, helping him decide was on the list of my responsibilities as boyfriend. I had spent the whole day in Shuichi’s apartment, looking at various samples and I have had about all I can take of it.

“The blue one Shuichi. The pink one is too girly.” I did not want to spend my day doing this.

“But, my hair’s pink!”

He‘s left himself wide open, but I decide it is safer to not follow my baser instincts and hit him where is hurts. “Yeah, which is why I don’t think you need anymore pink.”

“You really don’t want to help me, do you? You’re supposed to be interested in whatever I say. That’s what boyfriends do. I listen to whatever you talk about. With rapt attention.”

Where did he learn the word ‘rapt?’ Is he abusing his thesaurus again? “Well boyfriends are interested in things other than picking out fabric samples.” Now he’s looking at me funny and I am afraid that I’ve upset him. He leans in closer to me, looking closely. “Uh, not that I don’t want to spend time with you, it’s just that…”

He kisses me before I can say anything and when he pulls back, he has this look in his eyes. He gently raises a hand to my cheek and starts stroking it. “I forgot, you’ve never been laid before, have you? We should really fix that.”

Okay, I was not thinking about sex. Well, okay I do wonder why we haven’t done it yet, but that’s not important. “That’s not what I was thinking about! In fact that’s the furthest thing from my mind.” Which is the biggest lie ever, because now that’s all that’s going to be on my mind for the next two weeks.

“What you don’t’ want to do it with me? The thought of doing it is that repulsive to you?” He looks a little angry and so I do what I think will surely stop him.

“No! It’s just it’s so sudden and it should be special.”

“Fujisaki?” He has a big, creepy smile on his face. “Do you know when I last had sex?” I shake my head dumbly. I hadn’t really thought about him getting laid to tell the truth. “Not since I got dumped.”

“I’m sorry.” Did that sound as lame as I think it does?

“And you’ve never gotten laid, so you have to be getting pretty frustrated too, right?” He’s giving me this lustful look and is rubbing against me.

All I can really do is stare at him blankly. Shuichi is strange when he’s trying to be sexual. There are moments where it just fails and he comes of as annoying, weird little dork. Then there are times when it works and those are the times when I spend the night feeling all hot and bothered. And if I don’t do something, it’s shaping up to be one of those nights.

“Do you love me?” I might as well get something out of this other than possibly bad and embarrassing sex.

He’s starring at me blankly, his cheeks getting red. “Well yeah, otherwise I wouldn’t want to have sex with you.” It’s odd seeing him embarrassed for some reason, perhaps because I’ve been the one feeling awkward lately. “So will you let me do you?”

“Uh huh, I’ll let you.” I don’t’ remember much after that, except that I wish that I could have said something more meaningful, since it was my first time. Of course, it also would have been nice if I didn’t end up crying like a baby afterwards, for no reason. Especially because Shuichi kept giggling about how cute I was and how happy he was that he got to be seme for a change. I still can’t decide if he was the lame one or if I was.

___________________________________________________________________ _____

Yeah, that’s the end folks. I know, it sucks. Well, what can I say? It seemed like as good a place to end it as any.