Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Fleeting Inspiration ❯ Housing Issues ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Fleeting Inspiration
by Anna Sartin

. . .

Chapter Thirty: Housing Issues

.

The next day Eiri woke up to the feeling of Shuichi stroking his hair lovingly. He quickly put a stop to the boy's petting and sat up, looking around the room suspiciously. "Is it really gone?" he asked.

"It's gone, Love," Shuichi whispered, smiling reassuringly. There was certainly no need to ask what his lover was referring to, the blond had asked him this same question repeatedly yesterday after dropping Four Gay Elves in the library donation box.

The author closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Good." He was still waiting for the book to fly through the window, or drop through the ceiling, or crawl out from under his bed. He slid his hand underneath his pillow. Nope, not there either.

"You don't believe me?" Shuichi asked, pouting.

Eiri checked under Shuichi's pillow next. "Of course I do."

"You do not!"

Eiri grinned and slid his hand in Shuichi's shirt.

"You don't honestly think I'm hiding it, do you?" Shuichi asked.

"Did I say that?" the blond asked, letting his hands slide down Shuichi's chest and slip into the boy's shorts, causing the singer to gasp. Eiri smirked as his partner's face turned red. Well, he had certainly found something.

"S-so w-what do you want for breakfast?" Shuichi asked.

"You."

"And after that?"

"Mmm... after that I've got to give you your medicine."

Shuichi's blush deepened. One of his prescriptions was a medicated gel that he breathed in while someone massaged it into his chest. Feeling Yuki's hands caress him lovingly while making it easier for him to breathe gave him the illusion that the blond was somehow his own personal savior. And he loved it. The whole experience was sensual and sexual and emotional all at the same time, and it gave him a serious hard-on. He'd almost been late to work yesterday after getting a desperately needed blowjob afterwards. He wondered if it would be different today since they were obviously going to have sex first this time.

"And after that?" Shuichi asked.

"I don't want to think that far ahead," Eiri responded, releasing Shuichi's manhood and moving up to stroke his hair. "Now that the book is gone I just want to celebrate and enjoy the moment."     

Shuichi laid his head on the other man's chest. "Me too. I'm SO glad I'm finally finished with those lyrics! I can't believe that Seguchi-san gave me three weeks off to spend with Yuki!"

"He gave you three weeks off to recuperate."

"Same thing!" The pink-haired singer raised his head and kissed the blond's lips. "I love you, Eiri."

"Really?" the blond asked. "How much?"

Shuichi straddled his lover and spread his arms out as far as they could go.

Eiri laughed at the childish gesture. "That much, huh?"

"More! More than anything else in the whole world!"

Eiri pulled him down for a kiss. "Prove it."

Shuichi grinned mischievously. He was up to the challenge.

. . .

Sometime later, as Eiri sat on the bed massaging medicated gel into his completely sated and half-asleep lover's chest, the phone rang.

"You gonna get that?" Shuichi asked sleepily.

"No. Go to sleep."

Shuichi closed his eyes and smiled. He was so tired from their love making that the smell of the medicated vapors and Eiri's gentle massage was lulling him to sleep. This was very different from when Eiri administered his medication yesterday morning, and yet still absolutely wonderful. As far as he was concerned at the moment, life was perfect.

The phone continued to ring for another five minutes until Eiri picked it up simply because he was tired of listening to it. He immediately regretted it, as his gel-covered hands greased the receiver and made it hard for him to hold onto.

"I got in! I got into Tokyo University!!!"

Of course it had to be Tatsuha. "So I heard. Shuichi told me that Sakuma had to wear two dog collars on his neck yesterday during his photo shoot to hide the results of your "celebration". Did that idiot actually drive to Kyoto to see you?"

"No, I rode back with Aneki and spent the night at her place. Aren't you HAPPY for me?"

"Whatever. What you do is your business."

"Aniki!"

"Yes, I'm happy for you. I'm sure you and that idiot will be happy together."

"Well, I've been meaning to talk to you about that..." An awkward silence hung between them for a few seconds, and when Eiri didn't say anything Tatsuha continued. "See, I'm going to need someplace to live..."

"NO!" Eiri shouted, mentally berating himself for being so slow on the uptake. "You are NOT living here!"

"Please? It's just for a f-"

Eiri hung up on him and Tatsuha called back again. Eiri picked up the receiver, shouted "NO!" and hung up on him again. There was no WAY he was putting up with his brother on a daily basis. He was annoying, he consumed all his beer and he couldn't keep his hands off of Shuichi. Two months ago Eiri caught the horny little bastard groping the pink-haired fool- correction: HIS pink-haired fool- in his sleep. Besides, Tatsuha smoked and Eiri couldn't trust him to obey the new rules of the house. The phone rang again.

"I said no!" He hung up the phone and disconnected the cord.

. . .

Several hours later, after Eiri and Shuichi had enjoyed a hot bath and breakfast together and were just preparing to tackle the disaster that was now the writer's study, Tatsuha was at the door.

"No!" Eiri shouted, preparing to shut the door in his brother's face.

"IT'S JUST FOR A WEEK OR TWO!" Tatsuha pleaded, sticking his foot in the door. "Ryuichi-sama is going out of town and-"

"Stay with Mika then!"

"She already said no!"

"So did I!" He kicked Tatsuha's foot out of the way and slammed the door.

"Aniki, PLEASE!"

"No!"

"What's all the yelling for?" Shuichi asked, coming out of the bathroom. "Is Seguchi at the door?"

"No, Tatsuha. Don't let him in!"

"Anikiiiiii!!!" the young monk wailed from the other side of the door. "I'll freeze to death!"

Eiri rolled his eyes. It's APRIL, you idiot, and you're standing in the heated hallway of an apartment complex. Go away!"

"I'll burn up then! Do you want your little brother to die from the heat? Let me in!"

Eiri didn't bother to dignify such stupidity with a response. He headed for the study.

"Are you going to just leave him out there?" Shuichi asked. "The neighbors are going to complain..."

"He'll remember that he has a key eventually," Eiri responded. "Hanging around Sakuma has DEFINATELY infected him with stupid!"

The study didn't look any better than it had yesterday. It was a complete wreck and Eiri again found himself fighting the urge to bang his head against the wall when they entered it. He was thankful that he hadn't taken his frustration out on the air purifier, at least. He didn't want to have go into town and buy another one. He wondered if his laptop still worked after being thrown against the wall.

"Maybe we should call a professional cleaner," Shuichi suggested as he picked the laptop up.

"Maybe we should buying a new place to live," was Eiri's unenthusiastic response.

Shuichi laughed. "You mean like a house with a dog and 2.5 kids?"

Eiri gave him a look as he turned the toppled desk chair upright, then moved to do the same to the desk. "I can do without the dog and brats, but maybe a new house isn't such a bad idea."

"You serious?"

"Why not? The press knows where we live, my siblings have keys to just walk in whenever they want, and no matter how much I clean this place it still smells like cigarettes. You've got three weeks off and I can't write worth a shit right now anyway, so why don't we take the opportunity to move?"

Before Shuichi could say anything Tatsuha barged in the room. "Eiri, come ON! It's just for a week!"

"I see you finally remembered your key. The answer is still no."

"Aniki!"

"Shuichi and I are going out, so go away."

"We are?" Shuichi asked as he hobbled out of the room after his boyfriend. "Where are we going?"

"To look for a house."

.

~End chapter thirty~